Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Now Taking Orders - Wicked RD

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Congratulations, Kharn. I understand that essentially the Wicked Realdolls in fact carry so many more improvements that they could be referred to as RD3's :)

Hey Dollcrazy, I feel quite comfortable ordering from an established company that has already shown their prototype at AVN and created others for a movie.
mrdudeguyman wrote:Great-looking dolls but they need A LOT more pictures. It's kind of a no-brainer.
OK, here's another pic :) I couldn't stand Kharn having the latest greatest executive sexytary so I had to hire Jessica :)

Hmmm, I must say, when I look at that face, to me it has an uncanny resemblance to another known TDF personality :)

Kealan
Ex-Member

Post by Kealan »

kharn wrote:I took the plunge early on when I first saw the Wicked doll photos and ordered an Alektra. I could see the extra detail in the dolls and a few good friends who have seen the dolls first hand, told me that they are simply amazing. :D
I'm so happy for you Kharn! Well done indeed! I will be so excited to see the pictures and hear all the news when she arrives! I'm so JEALOUS! :lol: Nevertheless, I couldn't imagine a better person to get Miss Alektra Blue! WOW! Fantastic news for sure!

Kealan :turn-l:

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

Khan and Midiman... About custommers, let say I speak for all of them !

Abyss has the right to make what they want as promotion and marketing, but me as consumer have the right to ask for more information and photo on the product... I am as most of my friends here on the doll forum a prospect for those products, who wants to see in detail before investing a sum so considerable !

Abyss always accustomed to us in past to a series of magnificent photo on quite their new products... Why is it different at present with this new collection of Wicked Girl ??? The question is thrown now... To you to answer it ?

Other thing also, the TDF member's has some privilege which we do not have and it is not necessary forgotten, also that several buyers worked very hard to save during years to offer itself a similar toy... They cannot allow to be disappointed by the product that they are going to receive ! I well am understood here... Like a real custommer or a stupid doll ?

Merci beaucoup de m'avoir lu... :wink:
My painting model is a doll... Is that great! ;)
Mélody album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13587
Mia album: http://www.dollharem.com/dhgallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1504

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Dollscrazy wrote:Khan and Midiman... About customers, let say I speak for all of them !

Abyss has the right to make what they want as promotion and marketing, but me as consumer have the right to ask for more information and photo on the product... ...
Other thing also, the TDF member's has some privilege which we do not have and it is not necessary forgotten, also that several buyers worked very hard to save during years to offer itself a similar toy... They cannot allow to be disappointed by the product that they are going to receive ! I well am understood here... Like a real customer or a stupid doll ?

Merci beaucoup de m'avoir lu... :wink:
Hi Dollcrazy,

Of course I agree with you 100%. You do have every right to ask. However even photos are not reliable when it comes to buying products. They are only a guide which must also be weighed against the manufacturer's reputation and customer feedback.

Unfortunately in the case of the WickedDolls they just have not had time to do a formal photo shoot owing more photos in the near future.

I am not sure I understand your above remark...something lost in translation, perhaps. But I do believe it is VERY important for anyone who has been saving to buy a doll to very carefully consider the terms and security of the transaction as well as the reputation of the vendor for both delivering their product AND doing so in a timely manner.

I hope this has clarified my position. I was only stating that I was comfortable ordering from the photos available given Abyss's reputation and their terms - ($1500) down payment and balance before pouring. The doll, therefore, is usually shipped within 30 days of final payment.

Cheers,
Midiman

Richbeachgoer

Post by Richbeachgoer »

Midman wrote= Unfortunately in the case of the WickedDolls they just have not had time to do a formal photo shoot owing more photos in the near future.

If you had someone as talented like Stacy, she would fix those wicked dolls up with photos she dose so sexy and beatifuly that there would be orders like you would not believe ordering the new Abyss Wicked Doll

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

Richbeachgoer wrote:Midman wrote= Unfortunately in the case of the WickedDolls they just have not had time to do a formal photo shoot owing more photos in the near future.

If you had someone as talented like Stacy, she would fix those wicked dolls up with photos she dose so sexy and beatifuly that there would be orders like you would not believe ordering the new Abyss Wicked Doll

I agree... X 1000 :lol:
Mia album: http://www.dollharem.com/dhgallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1504

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Dollscrazy wrote:
Richbeachgoer wrote:Midman wrote= Unfortunately in the case of the WickedDolls they just have not had time to do a formal photo shoot owing more photos in the near future.

I agree... X 1000 :lol:
Good questions.. Perhaps owing to the licensing agreement and timetable re the movie and the AVN they didn't have time. Still lots of time to take photos and orders and those daring to take the plunge now get the benefit of a $500 saving. For that I'm happy to fore go the photos :)

Perhaps, however, ABYSS could shed some light here as I am really talking conjecture here :)

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

I have to said... The only selling point Abyss have in the internet is description and a lot a lot of pictures ! The pictures is the most important of all and with a great photographer like Stacy Leigh, you don't miss your goal... SALE DOLL'S !!!

-$500 for the first 5 buyer's... It's a joke ! The doll cost $1,000-$1,500 more compare to a RD2... :lol:

Btw, what they have more compare to RD2... Show us ! :wink:

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Regarding pictures of the dolls - we would love to have Stacy come out to our studio and do a photoshoot with the dolls, but that's difficult to arrange as she lives on the other side of the country from us. Please believe that we are working as hard as we can to get the photos taken, but it will take time. As soon as we get more photos taken they will be posted here and on our website.

--Amanda
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Dollscrazy wrote:I have to said... The only selling point Abyss have in the internet is description and a lot a lot of pictures ! The pictures is the most important of all and with a great photographer like Stacy Leigh, you don't miss your goal... SALE DOLL'S !!!

-$500 for the first 5 buyer's... It's a joke ! The doll cost $1,000-$1,500 more compare to a RD2... :lol:

Btw, what they have more compare to RD2... Show us ! :wink:
Hey man these dolls are licensed dolls. Abyss are tied under a license on these dolls, hence that's why they are more expensive. Not only are you paying for a doll, you are also paying a license to have a doll in the star's image. That license alone could spell the difference.

$500 carries TDF for month, and it is a week's pay for a lot of people. I'm happy saving the $500. I might buy 10 wigs or a set of tires for my sports car :)

With regards to what features the Licensed dolls have, I would suggest you visit the website specified on the first post of this thread: http://wickedrealdoll.com/
Each Wicked RealDoll comes standard with the following upgraded features and bonuses:

* Our new articulated spine, which allows for completely realistic and natural torso positioning and range of motion.
* The most current techniques in advanced RD weight reduction
* The new removable deep throat mouth insert, which features a canal which goes down the throat of the doll verses straight back into the head, for up to 7" of penetration.
* Full head design, without magnets or velcro. All components are modular for easy replacement and cleaning/maintenance
* A numbered certificate of authenticity signed by the actress
* A bonus package from Wicked: Details coming soon.
Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Midiman

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

Abyss wrote:Regarding pictures of the dolls - we would love to have Stacy come out to our studio and do a photoshoot with the dolls, but that's difficult to arrange as she lives on the other side of the country from us. Please believe that we are working as hard as we can to get the photos taken, but it will take time. As soon as we get more photos taken they will be posted here and on our website.

--Amanda

Amanda... I'm very happy to hear from you finally, but I don't understand your problem, because it's not the first time a new doll born from Abyss (RD or BT) and we never had problem with you guy's to have some Stacy great pic's ! Why this time it's different with the Wicked Girl's ? :?

I guest Matt is not available right now for the doll forum ? Maybe, he can give us a better picture of the problem about the Wicked Girl's photos... :wink:

Midiman... Do you have some shares in the Abyss Creation company or maybe a TDF STAFF doll's discount ? Because your answers sound like it... :lol:

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

I could be mistaken, and if I am, I'd love to be corrected, but I think Stacy shot a lot of pictures from her own home/studio, with her own dolls, only with different faces.

And since the Wicked dolls are completely different in design than the regular Realdolls, they can't just send Stacy a face to work with.

But again, I could be mistaken in this.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Richbeachgoer

Post by Richbeachgoer »

Its only my suggestion. Theres 2 ways Abyss can have stacy do photos and realy make the dolls sexualy beatiful. You could ship 2 of the dolls to Stacy in New York and she will do her photos there. Maybe you would work a deal with her that you would sell the dolls to her at a realy low rate or maybe give her the dolls one of the other. Or you have Stacy fly out to Calf. and you would put her up in a hotel for a week and she would do her photo shots at Abyss for a fee of some kind. Abyss must of worked something out with Stacy before because Abyss's exsisting pictures in thier Gallery are signed by Stacy. If you did get Stay to do the photo I am sure you would have the best talented person in this world to fix the dolls up and take photos for your selling advertisements.

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

Richbeachgoer wrote:Its only my suggestion. Theres 2 ways Abyss can have stacy do photos and realy make the dolls sexualy beatiful. You could ship 2 of the dolls to Stacy in New York and she will do her photos there. Maybe you would work a deal with her that you would sell the dolls to her at a realy low rate or maybe give her the dolls one of the other. Or you have Stacy fly out to Calf. and you would put her up in a hotel for a week and she would do her photo shots at Abyss for a fee of some kind. Abyss must of worked something out with Stacy before because Abyss's exsisting pictures in thier Gallery are signed by Stacy. If you did get Stay to do the photo I am sure you would have the best talented person in this world to fix the dolls up and take photos for your selling advertisements.

Richbeachgoer... You read my lips, I think your idea is great and I'm sure Stacy will be more than happy to do it, whatever the way that you go to choose ! 8)

dollypop
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollypop »

This morning i created this animated GIF from Alektra Blue. She is morphing to her doll equivalent.

Edit by Bianca: The Original Gif file is 500X800 and 3200KB. In order to reduce load times we have decreased the size by one half, making the file size 1/4 at 730K

Please post thumbs of photos and graphics link to the hi-rez versions.

INFORMATIONS