www.wmdolls.com

Any Hairy Male Dolls on the market?!

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
nickygoat
Former Member

Any Hairy Male Dolls on the market?!

Post by nickygoat »

Hey all! I am new to The DollForum & I have to say I am fascinated by the Male Dolls on the market. I have always collected toys (Sci-Fi, Horror & Fantasy collectables, mostly) I have several "Billy" dolls and a Tom Of Finland doll (with changable penis's) & Getting a Male RealDoll or Lovable Dolls, Adam seems like a perfect addition to my strange collection. I can't even imagine the fun I would have with one (or TWO).
I am a little off put by the fact that I haven't been able to find male dolls with permanent realistic armpit hair, chest hair and a permanent Van Dyke. Of course he would have to have a 70's bush, too!! Am I the only one out here who doesn't want my doll to be "shaved"?!! I would like to see a real stubble beard on him (along with his real eyebrows) and real stubble on his head . I know these features may very well cost more---but I'll pay, dammit! A very important feature that I would want on my doll would be uncut penis's with latex foreskin.
Info would be appreciated!!!
Cheers!

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Hi and welcome to the forum.I don't think there are any hairy male dolls on the current market but Abyss/Realdoll does have hair patches that they will sell you along with the purchase of the doll upon request.I saw a Realdoll video of where a customer requested a hairy female doll and they sent extra hair patches.You can probably make him as hairy as you would like.I don't know about an uncut member,you should probably call Realdoll to see what they can do for you.If not,try contacting other manufacturers.I just ordered a female realdoll over a month ago and those people over there at Abyss are very nice.

nickygoat
Former Member

Thanks!

Post by nickygoat »

Thanks, Janesays---I will give them a call!

Those are great suggestions. =)
I just found out via e-mail that Lovable Dolls "Adam" has uncircumsized "ultra-realistic" penises available for his model. Their website is supposed to be updated and up & running March 15th. I can't wait to see the options for their doll. The male Real Dolls I hear, are taller at 5' 9"(as opposed to Adam, which is 5'6") I am 5'11.5" & would prefer to have a doll closer to my height. Looking forward to hearing more about the articulated spine upgrade, too.

In the meantime, I will continue to "shop around" for the right playmate!!!

nickygoat

janesays
Ex-Member

Re: Any Hairy Male Dolls on the market?!

Post by janesays »

Yeah,just take your time.You want to make sure everything is right for you.It's just like buying a car.Even when I had the money I still spent a few months deciding what it is that I wanted in a doll. :)

nickygoat
Former Member

Post by nickygoat »

Just an update---

I've started the process of ordering an Adam from Lovable Dolls. They are going to make him with armpit hair and pubes! I am incredibly pleased. He will also have 3 uncut penis attachments (flaccid, 7" & 10").

LD has been really great with their communication thus far. They are just terrific about finding out exactly what they can do to make this Adam the perfect synthetic man for me & my partner. OKAY-- :twisted: Mostly me, but I'M SURE my partner will love him! If not, he's already said he wants to watch me get intimate with him!!

Kealan
Ex-Member

Post by Kealan »

Hi Nickygoat...

Will be interesting to see what this dolly will look like...I know you're excited. Again, I hope he is all you want him to be and that it won't be long before you receive him!

Keep up with the up-dates, we all want to know...

Kealan

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

You might wanna check this out:

http://www.internationalwig.com/Human_H ... _cch-l.htm

They have a few others as well, but this is available in the greatest variety of colors.

So you like bears, huh? Almost makes me wish I was into men, seeing as how the only women I know who specifically like (as opposed to to tolerate) hairy men are my mother and my sister... :roll:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

nickygoat
Former Member

Post by nickygoat »

Yup--
The hairier the hotter as far as what I'm into. At LEAST facial hair, armpits and pubes. Then, the pluses are: Chest, balls, stomach, legs and back!! =)

Daffney
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Daffney »

Mmmmmmm I LOVE a hairy chest!!

-Ryan

nickygoat
Former Member

Post by nickygoat »

Seriously! It seems all the straight girls I know want their men either hairless, or to shave EVERYTHING (Which is such a pain to maintain) I was in relationships too, with men who want everything shaved. I am SOOOOO far beyond changing my looks for ANYBODY. Thank God & Goddess I've got a man who loves me no matter what I look like--If I want to work out or not, if I want to grow my grey hair out...whatever!

Daffney
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Daffney »

nickygoat wrote: I am SOOOOO far beyond changing my looks for ANYBODY. Thank God & Goddess I've got a man who loves me no matter what I look like--If I want to work out or not, if I want to grow my grey hair out...whatever!
I'm right there with you, my man loves me for who I am! So fufilling to finally meet the one!

-Ryan

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

There are now. You can almost get any male doll customized these days with implanted hairs.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

nickygoat
And yet baldness in an old dude doesn't have quite the appeal of a shaven body :whistle:
It also makes letting my hair down really difficult now :lol:

INFORMATIONS