DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

PIB Review: Updated 12/10/09

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
Biotrox

Post by Biotrox »

..content bump..

AlbertE

Post by AlbertE »

Thanks Bio for reply re Powder detail, as well.....
This is a magnificent figure, true to swimsuit edition quality and
ferociously dainty in a temptress portrayal of womanhood.
PIB is not fooling around with catching what is impossible to ignore !
Hope your feeling exceptionally good with new friend
Way to go PIB !

noquiexis
Former Member

Post by noquiexis »

Biotrox,

Excellent review! Patrick did a wonderful job on her!

My main interest in dolls is photography, and this one looks like a winner to me! I do believe that a head support system would help, but only for pictures of the doll reclining or bent over. Pictures with the head attached might show whether this is actually necessary.

Looking forward to more pictures! :)
noquiexis
Arana ( RealDoll Face 8 Body 8 ), Lothlorien ( Matt Krivicke Doll Pixie head ) and Zanthia ( Matt Krivicke Doll Yvette ) exist only in my imagination

"To me the meanest flower that blows can give
Thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears."
William Wordsworth

snake53
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by snake53 »

Biotrox wrote:..content bump..
I don't understand this terminology. Does that mean you bumped your own post or some elses or what :?:
[url=http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11979]My PIB Doll Album[/url]

priceritchie2010

Post by priceritchie2010 »

snake53 wrote:
I don't understand this terminology. Does that mean you bumped your own post or some elses or what :?:
I think so. I see bump on alot of forums, usually just to get a topic back near the top of the list. Standard practice
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11888

priceritchie2010

On the topic of the neck/head assembly with PIB. The thing I first noticed is that they fit tight. That's by design. I mean, how much of a mood killer would it be if you were "going at" your doll and her head came off??? I don't even want to think about that.
When I was there and put my Bella head on a newly made and powdered doll body, I had very little trouble , turning the head to the left or right. It took minimal effort. But Pat was quick to tell me that he thought it best to slightly lift the head up some first, before you turn it side to side. Then lower it back down once you have it as you like, That would help to prevent any undue wearing out of the neck stump.

As someone here has repeatedly informed my in private, these dolls, and ALL dolls are primarily designed for sex. 85-90 percent of the time.
PIB doesn't have the skeletal features or finger wires that some dolls do, that are more poseable for photography buffs. However, they can be put into alot of very provocative positions and very lovely pics can be taken of them. As we've all already seen on this forum.
My Doll Album

Biotrox

Post by Biotrox »

snake53 wrote:
I was just bumping the thread, as when you edit your own post, it does not show up as a new item in the queue.

snake53
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by snake53 »

Thanks guys, now I understand the "bump" :silly:
[url=http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11979]My PIB Doll Album[/url]

snake53
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by snake53 »

Biotrox

Can you post some measurements please? I would like to get a piece or two of clothing in advance of my delivery so some measurements would very helpful.

Thanks

Snake

Biotrox

Post by Biotrox »

snake53 wrote:Biotrox

Can you post some measurements please? I would like to get a piece or two of clothing in advance of my delivery so some measurements would very helpful.

Thanks

Snake
Hi, I just posted the measurements in the review.

snake53
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by snake53 »

Thanks Biotrox, very comprehensive. Only 1 measurement missing - under bust circumference to enable cup size calculation.

Bucksnort
Former Member

Post by Bucksnort »

Excellent detailed info Bio, btw what is the areola color and which labia insert is that? Thanks

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hey hey,
Metric measurements...that's great.
I just checked the "under the ta tas" measurement and it's 26 Inches.
That means...get her something super small and tight and she'll be busting out all over.
As for the labia on bios' piece. It's the larger of the two we have now. There are pics of the smaller version on our Doll album (private island beauties)...The labias are attached permanently, while the insert remains removable. It's a great system.
The hymen comes included! ( they make great stocking stuffers)
Two more pieces go off to Europe next week, with another being picked up here at the studio on Monday. Why is it that I'm always tired???
We did not change the derriere/caboose of the new bod. I did however make the entrance a little smaller though. I think we'll stop making that particular insert since it's just not needed.
We'll be caught up in a few weeks at this rate. If I can tear myself away from "It's a Wonderful Life" I'll get back to working on the new Isis head mold. P

flavortang
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by flavortang »

toonist wrote:Hey hey,
Metric measurements...that's great.
I just checked the "under the ta tas" measurement and it's 26 Inches.
That means...get her something super small and tight and she'll be busting out all over.
As for the labia on bios' piece. It's the larger of the two we have now. There are pics of the smaller version on our Doll album (private island beauties)...The labias are attached permanently, while the insert remains removable. It's a great system.
The hymen comes included! ( they make great stocking stuffers)
Two more pieces go off to Europe next week, with another being picked up here at the studio on Monday. Why is it that I'm always tired???
We did not change the derriere/caboose of the new bod. I did however make the entrance a little smaller though. I think we'll stop making that particular insert since it's just not needed.
We'll be caught up in a few weeks at this rate. If I can tear myself away from "It's a Wonderful Life" I'll get back to working on the new Isis head mold. P
Your dolls are looking great! I always thought I recognized the slightly-exaggerated style in which you design your faces and it finally came to me. They look like some of those adult-oriented cartoons from the 80s and 90s, like Cool World or Fire and Ice. Very stylish and cool.

priceritchie2010

toonist said:

"The hymen comes included! ( they make great stocking stuffers) "

LMAO!!!! You dawg! You think of everything!
My Doll Album

INFORMATIONS