betterlovedoll.com

TDF New Look

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

TDF New Look

Post by Inkling »

So far, I am liking this better than the old Forum. Thank you, Ishtaria for all your hard work. There are lots of things for us to play with now! I will be checking back to see the rest of the data transfer (like FAQ).<br>The first couple months, I liked member numbers because usually the lower the number, the greater the chance info. on dolls was from someone with more experience. I wonder if this would help other new members... <br>When I click some links, I get an Illegal Operation result, browser (program) shuts down, have to launch program again, defaults to my ISP, have to go back to TDF, then back to page I was viewing... sigh...<br>Would it help if I give details of error? What would be the minimum browser version needed for this site?<br>If compatiblility is resolved, I think I'll like this better than old Forum. Thanks again for all the work that went into this.

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Even though the member numbers are no longer displayed, you can see join date, which should give you basically the same information, i.e. the earlier the date, the lower the number would have been. :D :D
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

jackrabbit wrote:you can see join date
Of <i>course</i>. Doh! It's just that there's so much more to be looking at. You are right.<p>Now I don't get Illegal Ops, but get Page Cannot Be Displayed. This is an improvement, because then I can just click Refresh button. However, one time I went to own ISP and checked my e-mail because I lost access to server. I got to thinking: what if I can't log out until the next day or something... hmm...
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

Hi Inkling,

Where are you clicking that you are getting this problem?

Ish
[i]"Reality is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs." ~Lily Tomlin[/i]

INFORMATIONS