www.funwestdoll.com

Overinflated letha weapon pics

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
systemdoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Overinflated letha weapon pics

Post by systemdoll »

Hello.
I've seen a few years earlier, some pics of an overinflated letha weapon doll (with helium).
I'm serching for that pics (perhaps in a yahoo group) someone may help me ?

Thank you very much.

I use the search engine but not found.
www.homosuperior.com

phil0001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by phil0001 »

The photos can be found in latexlovedoll and latexlovedoll2 in Yahoo Groups.

Look in the folders titles LWEP. The dolls were inflated with air, not helium. Used a small shop vac to inflate them.

Phil

CyborgGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CyborgGuy »

Except you wont find the group through Yahoo's useless group search engine

here's a direct link to the group

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/latexlovedoll/

Gl0bSl0b
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gl0bSl0b »

I did manage to fill my stretched letha weapons with some helium but as you can see it didn't really float that much:

I imagine if phil filled his letha with helium it would actually float though.
Also I'm glad to see your pics are back up on that group phil, I could have sworn they were missing for a while.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Gl0bSl0b wrote:Image
Yuck! Forgive me - that looks really . . . horrible. Presumably this is all that doll is fit for . . .

I guess no-one would do that to a beautiful Jana Cova . . . ?

Best wishes

HaremLover

Gl0bSl0b
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gl0bSl0b »

haremlover wrote:
Gl0bSl0b wrote:Image
Yuck! Forgive me - that looks really . . . horrible. Presumably this is all that doll is fit for . . .

I guess no-one would do that to a beautiful Jana Cova . . . ?

Best wishes

HaremLover
That's mainly just saran wrap and tape, its just there so the latex didn't distort when I was stretching it(which is the main reason I bought that doll since it stretches better than any other ones). The saran wrap and tape could then be easily removed without any traces. And IMO the letha weapons doll's body looks far better than the Jana Cova's, only the head on the jana cova doll looks slightly better.

Uncle-Fred1997
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Overinflated letha weapon pics

Post by Uncle-Fred1997 »

So we’ve got the first part of LWEP on the Doll Album, but for some reason the folders for part 2 and 3 are empty? If anyone backed up those images, those would be a treat to see.

phil0001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by phil0001 »

Part 2 & 3 are empty? Hmmm... been so long don't even remember what's there. But I never delete any of my original work. Give me a week or so and I'll see if anything else exists.

Regarding the helium comment from Gl0bSlob, Letha could not hold enough helium to float. Even at her maximum volume she would not be buoyant enough to lift. I tried :-).

Regards, Phil

Uncle-Fred1997
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Uncle-Fred1997 »

Thanks for replying to my message so quickly! It was super cool to have gotten the
attention from a veteran such as you!

I’m just surprised you had the bravery to handle Letha at her maximum volume.
It sounds like a really nerve-wracking task, considering the messages I salvaged
describing how large she got.

What was it like trying to lift her at that size, though? I know it’s a strange question,
But my morbid curiosity has gotten the better of me.

phil0001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by phil0001 »

Ah. I meant "lift" as referring to the lifting force of the helium. Even at her maximum stretch/size she did not contain enough helium to make her float above the floor.

As to physically lifting her that was easy. Just had to find a balance point and apply force. She only weighs a few pounds. I did have to be careful not to break stuff. She pretty much filled the room and I didn't consider clearing out small items before the inflation.

Just for reference 16 cubic feet of helium is needed to lift 1 pound.

solitaryman1424

Post by solitaryman1424 »

I have all 3 albums, over 200 pictures.

Uncle-Fred1997
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Uncle-Fred1997 »

You have it? Would it be okay if I could see it?
I’m sure a lot of people would like to see it, too!
You can either send a link in the Topic, or just PM me
The album.

Void Pointer

Re:

Post by Void Pointer »

Gl0bSl0b wrote:I did manage to fill my stretched letha weapons with some helium but as you can see it didn't really float that much:

I imagine if phil filled his letha with helium it would actually float though.
Also I'm glad to see your pics are back up on that group phil, I could have sworn they were missing for a while.
If one of you will make a doll dedicated for overinflation, he can make "bones" of thicker latex along her spine, arms and legs. Having lines of latex x5 thicker than other envelope will prevent her from ballooning up in "wrong" places. It must be a "stick figure" of thicker latex running through her surface and keeping her height relatively constant while her breasts, butt and (maybe) belly grow to enormous proportions.

Void Pointer

Post by Void Pointer »

Yes, I can draw the "skeleton" (I can't however see the request itself), but I need a meshgrid. Like any of these four but translucent (I need to mark both visible and invisible sides).
img1.cgtrader.com/items/2232220/5f3d8c5d17/stylized-girl-abby-shape-mesh-3d-model-low-poly-max-obj-3ds-fbx-c4d-ma.jpg

Uncle-Fred1997
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Uncle-Fred1997 »

phil0001 wrote:Ah. I meant "lift" as referring to the lifting force of the helium. Even at her maximum stretch/size she did not contain enough helium to make her float above the floor.

As to physically lifting her that was easy. Just had to find a balance point and apply force. She only weighs a few pounds. I did have to be careful not to break stuff. She pretty much filled the room and I didn't consider clearing out small items before the inflation.

Just for reference 16 cubic feet of helium is needed to lift 1 pound.
Wow! She filled up your whole room at her biggest? That’s just incredible, it really is. 8O
If you still remember, could you describe the dimensions of her at that point? I am still a slight
Bit uncertain as what “room-filling” would look like for a Letha.
Maybe if she was in a larger room, she might have gotten just a little bigger. I would love
to try that out someday.

INFORMATIONS