betterlovedoll.com

Dolls in Bondage

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

b-man
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Dolls in Bondage

Post by b-man »

I just did a quick comic on this subject here in Eye Candy, here's one of the images I used

How sweet it is! :twisted:

b-man
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by b-man »

I also took another shot at a stereogram on this topic

mwmbound
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mwmbound »

I just found this topic, one of my favorites. As soon as I get my new doll I will be doing bondage photo shoots.

Gramps
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Gramps »

I like bondage. But my favorite position for the woman is with her arms above her head, and that's a no-no with silicone dolls.
I need to avoid both TDF and chocolate candy, for similar reasons.

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

poor Joyce, she is so easy to scare.BG

likes it rough and scary. i don't! but she really loves it so..
Attachments
Jane Joyce album2 (43).JPG
Jane Joyce album2 (43).JPG (1.35 MiB) Viewed 5002 times
joyce with killer.jpg
joyce with killer.jpg (537.5 KiB) Viewed 5002 times

Nyki
Doll
Doll
Location: Charlie's Place with Lana, Ayla, Milu, Katya and Talia

Post by Nyki »

Ayla and Lana are always up to something...
Ayla-Lana bound.JPG
Ayla-Lana bound.JPG (140.72 KiB) Viewed 4974 times
Edit: Oh My God! Beardygoat, I just realised the shadow on Joyce
is the killer!! That's the best photo ever!!!
Joyce is to die for, oops, sorry :oops:
:angel: Nyki.
Our Album http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=12648
We're not always angels...

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Gramps wrote:I like bondage. But my favorite position for the woman is with her arms above her head, and that's a no-no with silicone dolls.
Actually you can get away with that position with the new platinum silicone (platinium for you Brits). Obviously you don't want to store her that way, but for dressing and posing (even some play :twisted: ) it hasn't caused any damage yet.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

mission

Post by mission »

Szalinski, I think you are thinking of aluminium vs aluminum. Platinum is platinum to us as well.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

mission wrote:Szalinski, I think you are thinking of aluminium vs aluminum. Platinum is platinum to us as well.
Does that mean you don't say molybdinium either? :puppydogeyes:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I thought this was dolls in bandages.
Alba Clone, Who's that girl underneath your screen name? Judging by your screen name, I'm guessing it's Jessica Alba. She makes me want to speak Spanish.

Apronista
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Apronista »

Oh. My. Fuckinggawd. Best thread EVER- this is half the reason I'm getting a doll! Thanks for all the pics, y'all!

These pics make me wonder if I could ever pose in similar pics tied up with my doll, perhaps with my face turned away or with some sort of doll face mask on, and maybe something to make my skin look plastic-y, and ever get mistaken for being a doll too.

I wonder how many of y'all have private pics of yourselves bent over your doll's knee with your cheeks all red. Yeah, I know some of you do. I would. Hell, I will... ;)

This thread rocks and makes my day. So nice knowing there are others out there like me. :)

Dragoneye
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dragoneye »

Grace wants to play
And who am I to argue?

The_Den
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by The_Den »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:I thought this was dolls in bandages.
Alba Clone, Who's that girl underneath your screen name? Judging by your screen name, I'm guessing it's Jessica Alba. She makes me want to speak Spanish.
Yes. That is the one and only: Jessica Alba!!

The_Den
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by The_Den »

Apronista wrote: These pics make me wonder if I could ever pose in similar pics tied up with my doll, perhaps with my face turned away or with some sort of doll face mask on, and maybe something to make my skin look plastic-y, and ever get mistaken for being a doll too.
Apronista,

You've just inspired me! Have you ever modeled before? When are you getting a doll? Would you be interested in venturing to the Doll Meet in Hershey next year?

Please PM me if interested!!

Foxy

Apronista
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Apronista »

All right, this is an interesting topic, so let's make it even more interesting... *wicked grin*

If you had a doll AND a human doll at your disposal to do anything you wanted, what would you do? How would you pose them? How would you dress them? One thing I really want is to have pics taken tied up & bound japanese shibari/kinbaku style, facing eachother breast-to-breast, facing apart bum-to-bum, and a few other, erm, variations. Also, perhaps both (or all, depending on how many dolls there are) in a row, wearing aprons, bent over, dolls wearing a bit of blush on their bums to indicate having been spanked or slashes for a crop, and real marks on the human doll, and maybe a reflection in the corner of a masked man wielding a crop or paddle or something.

I've been thinking about how to do this dollification thing, sounds pretty fun, and remembered I read this article a while back on a new latex paint that doesn't smell much, isn't expensive, and is apparently really fun to peel off:
http://carnalnation.com/content/58572/9 ... e?page=0,0

Here's the actual product, and it comes in flesh tone alone with tons of other colors:
http://www.madame-s.com/cat/1131-1304/l ... rnalNation
If you click on the tub images, it shows what it looks like on. I imagine in a flesh tone it'd look pretty doll-like, maybe overly-so, maybe blow-up-doll-ish, but I think it might work to make the skin look even and smooth like doll skin.

Would also be fun to shave a guy so we could rubber paint each other and pose as dolls together. Yeah might have a hard time convincing someone to do that, lol.

On a side note, for the guy who said a psychologist would have a heyday with this thread, I was just wondering what the psychologist would be thinking now, lol, what's the opposite version of misogynistic objectification? Eh, we're all freaks inside our heads. The only real freaks are the ones who don't ever explore their desires and have fun with them. :)

INFORMATIONS