betterlovedoll.com

Dolls in Bondage

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Apronista
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Dolls in Bondage

Post by Apronista »

FYI, my vote for greatest pic in this thread goes to Nyki- the Ayla and Lana pic. HAAAAAWT! Not to mention really well done. Great job!

That is all.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Apronista wrote:If you had a doll AND a human doll at your disposal to do anything you wanted, what would you do?
I would take the doll and ask the "human doll" to leave at once. I want the real doll, so to speak. No dollification will cover up that they are real human beings, to me. Plus, when I am with a woman, I want her to act like a woman, not a doll.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

This topic is going to make us look bad. We have enough enemies as it is. The doll bashers are going to have a field day with this one. People are going to think we are a bunch of cereal killer want-to-bes.

Apronista
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Apronista »

Ok fine, lol, I retract my question. For a forum that is all about sex dolls, I'm a bit miffed about why some folks are uptight about other folks' interests and proclivities concerning dolls. I tend to think everything should be open and discussable. Doll bashers are going to bash no matter what you think or write on here. I think it's sad if y'all still don't feel free to be yourselves around others like you on here and feel the need to censor anything that might "look bad" to people who are already doll haters. We all have different ideas about our dolls, and that's what makes it fun and interesting, to me.

Anyway, sorry if I said anything I said wasn't kosher. I still think this is an awesome thread, and love looking at the beautiful photos. Carry on with the sexy bondage pics. :)

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

Apronista wrote:Ok fine, lol, I retract my question. For a forum that is all about sex dolls, I'm a bit miffed about why some folks are uptight about other folks' interests and proclivities concerning dolls. I tend to think everything should be open and discussable. Doll bashers are going to bash no matter what you think or write on here. I think it's sad if y'all still don't feel free to be yourselves around others like you on here and feel the need to censor anything that might "look bad" to people who are already doll haters. We all have different ideas about our dolls, and that's what makes it fun and interesting, to me.

Anyway, sorry if I said anything I said wasn't kosher. I still think this is an awesome thread, and love looking at the beautiful photos. Carry on with the sexy bondage pics. :)
Apron:

As we have all discussed in chat, there are some around here who are plenty open-minded! If a nice lady like you wanted to share a doll with me, and wanted to pretend to be a doll as well, who am I to say no! Don't take the trolls too seriously, just block them! Narcissus is used to it by now :D

[[EDIT: I'll remove this comment in the interest of not spreading further animosity, and just leave the silly joke above at poor Narcissus' expense, in defense of my pal Apron :mrgreen:]] As you know, I am not into bondage IRL, but [don't judge those that do, and] can't wait to see more nekkid dollies, tied up or no!

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

GFELube wrote: Don't take the trolls too seriously, just block them! Narcissus is used to it by now :D
Yes, I am very used to it now. But I don't want it to be implied I am an ugly troll, for I am a pretty flower. :) But really, I was just answering a question of Apronista's. Maybe a separate topic with the questions in it would be cool to do, if people are interesting in talking or answering the questions further, or cut this thread off and move it elsewhere, where Apronista added the questions in this thread.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Apronista wrote:All right, this is an interesting topic, so let's make it even more interesting... *wicked grin*

If you had a doll AND a human doll at your disposal to do anything you wanted, what would you do? How would you pose them? How would you dress them?
Neither would be dressed, the doll I would photograph, the human...well... :twisted:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

joeyjoey

Post by joeyjoey »

Some bondage pictures from my shy (cough) Sara Nikita:

She likes handcuffs:

She's Bound To Please:
See Sara-Nikita's albums here http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11140

You know that look women get when they want to have sex? Me neither.

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Very nice JJ. I think I'll try that. It looks like it would be easy to do the deed in this position but unfortunately not with a doll as hot as Sara-Nikita :oops: .
normal_SN bound_18-615x461.JPG
normal_SN bound_18-615x461.JPG (29.8 KiB) Viewed 10354 times
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

The_Den
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by The_Den »

joeyjoey wrote: She likes handcuffs:
Oh! She looks good in them. How about a behind the back shot?! :twisted:

joeyjoey

Post by joeyjoey »

Thanks janesays. It really IS a fun position. I highly recommend it! :D

The Den, do you mean a behind-the-back shot like this?

Or were you thinking more along these lines?

If I release her, she gets very "hands on". This Lovable Doll made by Matt Krivicke easy holds this pose all by herself:

And She always manages to thank me afterward:
See Sara-Nikita's albums here http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11140

You know that look women get when they want to have sex? Me neither.

f80man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by f80man »

These are all really cool pics. but there is one prob. none of them can scream and beg :twisted: :twisted: :)
Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for Monks.

soragesum
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by soragesum »

f80man wrote:These are all really cool pics. but there is one prob. none of them can scream and beg :twisted: :twisted: :)
A ball gag will fix the illusion of that. :wink:

Y nudd tiy!

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

janesays wrote:Very nice JJ. I think I'll try that. It looks like it would be easy to do the deed in this position but unfortunately not with a doll as hot as Sara-Nikita :oops: .
normal_SN bound_18-615x461.JPG
Damn Janesays, that's some serious equipment you have there.

And when I met you at last year's Meet you looked so mild mannered too.

soragesum wrote:
f80man wrote:These are all really cool pics. but there is one prob. none of them can scream and beg :twisted: :twisted: :)
A ball gag will fix the illusion of that. :wink:

Y nudd tiy!
I can think of of something much more effective (and fun) than a ball! He-he, he-he, he-he-he-heee!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Apronista
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Apronista »

Awesomely hot pics, Joeyjoey! *tips hat* Much appreciated!

INFORMATIONS