Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Why am i strange ??

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

SwedishBoy

Why am i strange ??

Post by SwedishBoy »

Hi, all
Feeling the hot for dolls is something that the regular person dont understand.
I am HOT for dolls. Been buying inflatable ones for years.
But for many years been saving the the better ones, like Realdoll.

Seeing this pic Image

I surely know why i just must buy a siliconlovedoll with HUGE boobs.

b-man
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Who To Judge

Post by b-man »

There are probably those who believe everyone here is strange, who are they to judge. Inflatables just don't give the same illusion of reality as Real Dolls and you can do so much more with the solid body posable dolls. Case in point:

Candy here is a Body 1 Face 12 RealDoll who's not only good for her primary function but has rekindled my interest in photography. To see more click on:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=11248
Bye for now, B-M

manekineko
Server Admin Emeritus
Server Admin Emeritus

Post by manekineko »

I've been feeling a little out of sorts recently, asking myself this very question. Let's just say that my love of dolls has come under question recently by certain third parties whose opinions I value.

The thing is, I'm terribly fascinated with life sized dolls. It's not just a sex thing, either. I enjoy playing with them, clothed or naked. They're a wonderful source of inspiration. Every time I look at Paige and Monica a part of my heart melts and the creative part of my mind goes off like fireworks. I do not regret owning one for a single instant. Is that strange? I suppose it is. I don't mind being strange if that's the case. What I don't like is having that enjoyment questioned. Then it ceases to be strange and becomes something else that is not so nice.

Sorry if I'm sounding mopey. Just been thinking recently, deciding how I feel about being strange. It's something I normally embrace quite openly and wear like a badge on my sleeve. I think my mental wanderings have more to do with thinking about what to do about the folks who have questioned my idiosyncrasies rather than whether or not being strange is a bad thing.

So ignore me. Embrace the doll. Be the doll. Love the doll. :D
Paige and Monica: Album and Blog

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

SB...

I was momentarily thinking of using that MOST interesting photo you posted of an RD Body #9 as a Desktop photo on my PC. But my RG put an end to that plan damn quick. Needless to say, my informng her that i was consdering getting a doll like this did not go over too well either!

Actually, I think I would be "strange" if I did NOT get "hot" looking at something like that doll's body. it's got all of the female parts and curves in all the right places to produce the maximum stimulation of a heterosexual man's libido.

That's the fascinating thing about a sex doll, especially, a high-end one. It can evoke the SAME behavior response in an owner as he or she would get from a REAL sex partner! Of course, as one then interacts with the doll, one will become aware of little discrepancies that signal that it is not the real thing.

But, if the doll is well made enough, these discrepancies can be minimized and the experience can be close enough to the real thing to truly be a satisfying one.

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

xxxreno

Unsure

Post by xxxreno »

I came into owning a doll about a year ago due to someone else not being able to take her when they moved. I have no sexual desires towards the doll as she and I are the same sex. She is more of a roomate. I do have a question though. Sabrina is a Hustler Virtual Doll ( bottom of the line for realistic dolls) and sometimes her head falls off. Im curious is there anything to keep her head on so that my guest arent so aprehensive about sitting by her on the couch. She is quite pleasant to be around when her head is on. Despite what you may think about this post i am completely serious. I have no problem with people owning dolls im amazed at the skill and realism put into the more high end dolls. I never knew before working in the adult industry how amazing they could be. I always assumed it was just blow up dolls. Sabrina has become a part of my life that i cant do without in a different way then most people on this site but i still have questions concerning her care. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

SwedishBoy, different peole enjoy different things. So what if you're a bit 'different' than 'normal' folk. WHo cares? Frankly, I've seen normal, and I don't like it. :razz:

xxxreno,
I've never had a HVG, how does her head attach?

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

I've allways been an "outside the box" kind of guy...I still have friends and family...Life is WAY TOO SHORT to worry about what others think.

Manekineko wrote:
The thing is, I'm terribly fascinated with life sized dolls. It's not just a sex thing, either. I enjoy playing with them, clothed or naked. They're a wonderful source of inspiration. Every time I look at Paige and Monica a part of my heart melts and the creative part of my mind goes off like fireworks.
That pretty much summs it up.

Also take a look at this thread.http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... 262#237696

xxxreno

HVG Doll

Post by xxxreno »

Her head reminds me of a barbie. It just pulls right off. And you have to shove it back on. Evertime i do that to her it reminds me of when i was little and my dad used to glue my barbies head on and they had no necks. I dont want to put that stigma on Sabrina. Shes not a barbie shes much more wonderfull then that. Also I am deeply curious about the lifestyle of owning a doll and would love to talk to somebody or mutliple people about what its like to own a doll and the ways you act with her and the possible stigmas that come with this. I am not looking to offend anyone I am just curious. Your lifestyle intrigues me very much. Please let me know if you would like to talk about this I will do my best to be as non offensive as possible. Thanks again.
K

breastlvr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by breastlvr »

I consider myself normal - married with children. I enjoy looking at pics of naked or barely clothed women and dolls. I doubt that I'm alone there. I have gotten an erection many times when viewing owners' dolls when they post revealing pics of their beautiful dolls. I don't think that's strange - those dolls are freaking hot!!

When I first joined TDF, I thought I would want a doll only for sex. Now, I feel that I would enjoy dressing her and photographing her. Swedishboy, you are not strange for lusting after a doll. Everyone on this forum feels the same way.
breastlvr If you can\'t be with the one you love, love the one you\'re with.<br /><br /><br />

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Re: Why am i strange ??

Post by Campdaan »

SwedishBoy wrote:I surely know why i just must buy a siliconlovedoll with HUGE boobs.
What can I say ?

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: HVG Doll

Post by AlexKnight »

xxxreno wrote:Her head reminds me of a barbie. It just pulls right off. And you have to shove it back on. Evertime i do that to her it reminds me of when i was little and my dad used to glue my barbies head on and they had no necks. I dont want to put that stigma on Sabrina. Shes not a barbie shes much more wonderfull then that. Also I am deeply curious about the lifestyle of owning a doll and would love to talk to somebody or mutliple people about what its like to own a doll and the ways you act with her and the possible stigmas that come with this. I am not looking to offend anyone I am just curious. Your lifestyle intrigues me very much. Please let me know if you would like to talk about this I will do my best to be as non offensive as possible. Thanks again.
K
Reno, feel free to join us in the chatroom, that's the next best thing to talking, and we are glad to answer questions there.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

lostlink
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lostlink »

Hey SwedishBoy,

Truth be told I feel like the strange one here because I don't have a lovlie yet.

Some of the photos here are absolutely stunning....

BarbieNEO
Ex-Member

Re: HVG Doll

Post by BarbieNEO »

xxxreno wrote:Her head reminds me of a barbie. It just pulls right off.
'cuse me ?? !!
My head doesn't just pull right off. You have to release the catch first.
xxxreno wrote:Also I am deeply curious about the lifestyle of owning a doll and would love to talk to somebody or mutliple people about what its like to own a doll and the ways you act with her and the possible stigmas that come with this. I am not looking to offend anyone I am just curious. Your lifestyle intrigues me very much. Please let me know if you would like to talk about this I will do my best to be as non offensive as possible.
Like Alex says, come chat with the guys and they'll talk your ears off. Some of us dolls even show up, too.

SwedishBoy

Hmmmm

Post by SwedishBoy »

Well iguess the "strange"-feeling i got the first time with a doll (inflatable) is still as great after many years of dollrelations.

Sometimes it is even better then the realthing, dont ask me why. :roll:

I am so glad this forum exists !!!

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

xxxreno,
Would it be possible to glue some velcro inside the head where it meets the neck?

INFORMATIONS