Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Svetlana II and I are fine.

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Inuyasha

Svetlana II and I are fine.

Post by Inuyasha »

Hello Everyone,
Shortly after Svetlana II arrived, we had a round of layoffs at my work, which I survived, but it has been insanely busy for those of us that were left. As a result, I have had little time to work on the new hanging frame I wanted to use for photos. Things have slowed down a bit now as we have worked through the backlog of work that hit us when folks were laid off. I hope to get back to working on the frame in the next few weeks. I am also still waiting on the new smiling Face 11 to be shipped.

Svetlana is doing well. She had a fingertip that tore partially where the wire ends, but that was easily fixed. I will try to get a few pictures of her up soon.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I hadn't died or been imprisoned, at least not yet.

Mechwizard
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mechwizard »

Inuyasha

I wondered about you, but figured it would be something like you described. The RealWorld has a tendancy to catch up with all of us now and then. I've been avoiding it the best I can.

Good to hear from you.
Mechwizard
Consort to the Queen of Curves
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10796

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

Good to hear from you, Inuyasha! And it's good that you 'dodged the bullet' with the layoffs.

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by midnight »

Really great to hear from you, old pal :!: :D
The Toy Store keeps us going.
Buy at the Toy Store: http://shop.sex-superstore.com/cgi-bin/toys2.cgi?af=4969&ecode=8170781N

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

Glad to hear !... Let's see some pics soon

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

Great that everything is working out. I real curious to see what the new smiling F11 looks like :D or :)
Red Heads Rule!

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

IUYS...

Glad to read you survived the first round of layoffs where you work. Hopefully, there will not be anymore. Apparently, the USA has been in recession for about a year now even though the government is not yet officially admitting it. I wonder if it will take them that long to admit we are officially in a depression!

Yes, I, too, am curious to see what the "smiling" F11 looks like since the regular F11 is one of my favorite RD faces.

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

mahtek
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by mahtek »

Inuyasha,

Good to hear that the two of you are well.

I had assumed that you were busy snapping photos, preparing to blow us away with another incredible bunch of photosets! Oh well, one can dream. :wink:

Take care of business, as that's what keeps groceries on the table. But you don't have to post pics. We'd be happy just to have you around more often. Perhaps you could stop by the chatroom from time to time.

Mahtek & his Ladies
All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here, in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm.

INFORMATIONS