Starpery.com

possible way to create human hair eye brows

Got an idea? Need an invention?
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

possible way to create human hair eye brows

Post by timetraveler1 »

after seeing the posting for the human eye brows for sale for $13.00 i see their is a limited supply and so i thought for anyone who may not get them in time , etc. their might be another way to create the eye brows . my idea is to take a light amount of clear silicone (first make a light pencil scetch of the eye brow shape on both sides above the eyes ) put it on the shape of the eye brow to be then take the hair from the hair addittions (they sell these in one dollar stores ) cut a group of them the preferred length laying them in the shape of the silicon (marked eye brow shape ) pressing them gently down and let them dry . this should give you realistic looking eye brows that are custom shaped (using an eye brow shape by tracing them ) . just an idea :D

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

sorry guess this should have been put in the inventors section . :(

Perry
Ex-Member

Post by Perry »

timetraveler1 wrote:sorry guess this should have been put in the inventors section . :(
Done!

Very interesting idea. What about doing it on wax paper?

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

hi perry , i was glad to hear someone think that it was a good idea i was afraid someone would say it was to hard to do . do you mean wax paper so the silicone glue backing wouldn't stick so you could peel it off and the add a little more silicone or glue to the back and then put it on the doll ? :D

INFORMATIONS