realsexdoll.com

What's shakin everybody! - Newbie intro and a couple of questions

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Snackadoodle

What's shakin everybody! - Newbie intro and a couple of questions

Post by Snackadoodle »

Hey hey! Man this is an incredible resource. Navigating the online doll marketplace was starting to feel like a minefield. Happy to be here. Wanted to say hello to everyone and ask a couple of dumb questions too :)

1. Going down the rabbithole, I was looking at the Realistic LHP master list topic here, and came across a post that stated "You are not authorised to read this forum". It was regarding lushdolls - viewtopic.php?t=176869. I know there are some newbie restrictions. Are there certain posts I'm not able to read? I didn't see anything about that in the Newbie Welcome Page. Sorry if this is an obvious thing here :)

2. Regarding leg position on dolls and how it affects the genitals. I've noticed that when are legs are spread or opened up, the vaginal canal opens up as well. Is this par for the course on all dolls? Or are there some that still have labia that don't get pulled open when the legs are spread.

Again, happy to be here and thanks in advance!

The Doll Man

Re: What's shakin everybody! - Newbie intro and a couple of questions

Post by The Doll Man »

Snackadoodle wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 1:56 pm Hey hey! Man this is an incredible resource.
Welcome To Forum! :glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

FYI - the link you posted is old. That thread was moved out of public view.
which is... Staff Only.
Therefore, when you click the link you receive that message.
Welcome To Forum Snackadoodle

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Snackadoodle wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 1:56 pm Hey hey! Man this is an incredible resource. Navigating the online doll marketplace was starting to feel like a minefield. Happy to be here. Wanted to say hello to everyone and ask a couple of dumb questions too :)

1. Going down the rabbithole, I was looking at the Realistic LHP master list topic here, and came across a post that stated "You are not authorised to read this forum". It was regarding lushdolls - viewtopic.php?t=176869. I know there are some newbie restrictions. Are there certain posts I'm not able to read? I didn't see anything about that in the Newbie Welcome Page. Sorry if this is an obvious thing here :)

2. Regarding leg position on dolls and how it affects the genitals. I've noticed that when are legs are spread or opened up, the vaginal canal opens up as well. Is this par for the course on all dolls? Or are there some that still have labia that don't get pulled open when the legs are spread.

Again, happy to be here and thanks in advance!

Welcome to TDF snackadoodle!

Most dolls, if not all dolls "gap". I can't think of any off of the top of my head that don't.
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Welcome to TDF!

About #2 yes ,all fixed dolls vaginas will open with her legs spread .looks odd ,i know but feels just as good i assure you.
Now if you get a doll with a removable vagina ,her
Majora will stay mostly closed with her legs spread at least this is the case on my WM 173 tpe

Snackadoodle

Post by Snackadoodle »

Right on. I'm realizing that it would probably be better to ask these questions or start a post that is titled with these questions instead of having it in my introduction. I have about a gazillion questions. Appreciate the info.

INFORMATIONS