www.lovenestle.com

Vanessa, 8 months later

LoveNestle is a world-leading brand in the manufacturing of silicone torso dolls. As pioneers in this industry, we take immense pride in being the first company to utilize Ultra-Soft Silicone on sex doll torsos. The groundbreaking use of this innovative material sets us apart, revolutionizing the realism and tactile experience of our products. Your Orgasm is Our Mission! Website: www.lovenestle.com
Ba3527s
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Vanessa, 8 months later

Post by Ba3527s »

I purchased a Vanessa torso some time in September last year and have decided to share some thoughts about it and how it has held up thus far.

Usage
- used regularly, roughly twice a week over an 8 month period
- mainly in vaginal missionary, doggy and prone position on a bed and over a table with a towel and sometimes a pillow underneath it
- 2 to 3+ hours of penetration each time
- some sumata, boobjobs
- never used anal hole but usually plug it with a makeshift tampon covered in plastic food wrap to stop fluids from getting in while in use and during cleaning

Cleaning
- outer, wiped down with a damp towel and dried when required
- inner, thoroughly water flushed with a plastic hose tube all the way up, stuffed with microfiber cloth wrapped around a chopstick and fully dried with an air pump

Storage
- on back with pillow under lower back and rolled up towel under legs to support buttocks and maintain shape
- appropriately fitted sports bra

Paint and skin detail
- originally came with the detailed body painting option
- around 80% of the original paint detail has remained
- paint worn off around the narrow part of waist, mostly on the front and sides due to holding, gripping and rubbing on surfaces while using in from behind positions
- paint worn off around lower inner thighs from manipulating legs and spreading
- paint worn off from where lower buttocks meet thighs
- paint worn off around lower vaginal opening from cleaning related actions and wiping
- the silicone under the paint is a pale white skin tone
- the skin texture detail has remained on areas where the paint has worn off

Body condition
- arrived with small hole in the top of the neck which I believe they all come with (it is the hole from which they hang the torso in the factory and they do not seal it before shipping)
- ultra soft gel breasts and buttocks have maintained their original shape and feel
- small permanent dent on the neck where I pressed down too hard with a finger and contacted the skeleton
- small hole on the flat surface of one of the leg stumps where the edge of the metal skeleton penetrated the outer layer

Holes
- vaginal hole has a small tear forming on the top side, outer area, most likely due to roughness of trying to get the microfiber towel all the way up during cleaning
- anal hole never used, has a very small tear

Joints
- one leg joint is looser than the other and does not stay perfectly in position at maximum bend, has not significantly loosened more over time
- arching the back is fairly simple
- rotating the back side to side is difficult without any arm parts for leverage

I did not expect the skin detailing to last, but I am happy that much more of it has remained than I had hoped and it still looks appealing. Most of the paint wear has come from rougher handling and rubbing against support surfaces and not from touching or groping. I believe the paintwork on the breasts has been spared because I tend to leave the bra on while using the torso and that has protected it.

The shape of the torso has not deformed in any way and the ultra soft breasts and buttocks still feel the same. This could be due to or in part because of how I stored the doll. I have two small issues with the breasts. The first is that the outer "skin" feels too thick so they do not feel as soft as they could be when groped. The second is that the outer side of each breast is harder, probably to help them maintain their position, but this makes them feel unpleasant when cupping around them around the sides with your hands. The thicker "skin issue" is also apparent on the buttocks. I'm not entirely certain whether I actually received the ultra soft version as ordered, as I have nothing to use as a comparison.

The vaginal tunnel is still almost as good as it was when it arrived. I am average length and girth so I do not bottom out in the 7 inch tunnel. I don't have an endoscope camera so I haven't been able to inspect all the way up. I have seen other reviewers that have encountered anal tearing with LoveNestle torsos, but I am simply not into that so I never used the anal hole. However, I cause a small tear at the opening of it just through incidental handling so it might have become an issue if I did use it. I also noticed that the anal tunnel runs relatively close to the outside of the torso and will bulge out the back if you bottom out in it (it is only 5 inches long). Not an issue for me personally, but I can see problems arising for others using that hole. Aside from that the vaginal hole placement is good, allowing easy access in doggy and prone position. I'm quite fond of both of these positions, so this point increases my opinion of this torso. If it were up to me the vaginal hole would be moved very slightly back and the anal hole would be removed and become entirely cosmetic. Again, my personal preference and most likely not feasible as a selling point to the majority of customers.

The holes in the neck and bottom of the leg stump do not affect me because I do not submerge the torso in water, but if I did then I would look into sealing them. Maybe they could work something out with plastic end caps to slip over the stumps so they don't get damaged as easily.

Overall, I'm extremely happy with how well this torso has performed over an extended period of time and I would not hesitate to buy another. Factors taken into consideration include the cost, how I used it and how I cleaned it. I was generally far rougher with it than I would have been with a doll, due to the much lower price point and well, it's a torso. One final point is that the torso is extremely good for sumata (outercourse, thigh sex) because of the general squishiness around that area, but I can never resist the temptation to slip it in instead. :lol:

I'm too lazy to take any pictures right now but I might later if anyone is really interested in seeing wear and tear. :deadhorse: :glou:

Some pictures by request. Front, back, a close up of the border on some paint wear, condition of the outer parts of the holes, the dent I made on the neck and the neck and leg holes.
front.jpg
front.jpg (555.92 KiB) Viewed 352 times
back.jpg
back.jpg (729.35 KiB) Viewed 352 times
paint.jpg
paint.jpg (378.83 KiB) Viewed 352 times
holes.jpg
holes.jpg (283.25 KiB) Viewed 352 times
neck.jpg
neck.jpg (314.46 KiB) Viewed 352 times
leg.jpg
leg.jpg (402.87 KiB) Viewed 352 times

kindredsp
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Vanessa, 8 months later

Post by kindredsp »

im thinking of buying vanessa as my next torso. currently enjoying Yuki, i'd appreciate some photos of the wear and tear, help me decide.

thanks for the review!

LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by LoveNestle »

We appreciate your long review and your love for our product! LoveNestle uses Ultra Soft Silicone to give customers a good experience with affordable and durable choices. The hole in the top of the neck is for people who have a hook to hang the doll. It is designed for storage. However, we would consider sealing it for people who don’t want it. We are sorry for those small dent and holes you see when you get the product. We will give all your comments and advice to our R&D team for future product improvement. Again, thank you for your love for Vanessa!

Samgg69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Samgg69 »

what is the bra size do you use? What bra size would fit?

Ba3527s
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ba3527s »

Samgg69 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 4:15 am what is the bra size do you use? What bra size would fit?
I'm using an XL in sport bra sizes. The cup fits well but the under bust band is loose.

INFORMATIONS