Added the pop I needed to my SE Doll head!

Gadjitz Love Doll Optometry is dedicated to giving your doll the personality both you and your doll want and more importantly deserve. We specialize in hand crafted doll eyes. Our premade stock is sized to fit most standard sized love dolls, if there is a specific size or look you want we also customize!
PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Added the pop I needed to my SE Doll head!

Post by PartThree »

I recently obtained a set of blue and green eyes to try on the TPE head I bought along with my SE Doll Annika 160C.
eyes2.jpg
eyes2.jpg (196.96 KiB) Viewed 129 times
The two heads that came with the doll (silicone) look good as is, but the TPE head by itself didn't have much "pop".
head 2 (3).jpg
head 2 (3).jpg (273.63 KiB) Viewed 129 times
Kind of a sad look in my opinion. So upgrade time,

First I tried the green eyes. There's the pop!
DSC_7652.jpg
DSC_7652.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 129 times
Next the blue eyes. Wow, looks like a friend of mine. I'll call this one "Brooke"...
greeneyes.jpg
greeneyes.jpg (944.88 KiB) Viewed 129 times
I'm going to stick with this set.

Overall the quality is pretty good. We both noted the iris diameter is a bit larger in the Gadjitz eyes compared to the OEM SE Doll eyes that come with the TPE head (the irises are larger on the silicone dolls) but I don't think it looks bad at all. Both sets were relatively inexpensive, and arrived at the east coast US in a few days. Nice job Gadjitz!
SE Doll 163C
SE Doll 167E (coming soon)
#3 later this year

Gadjitz
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Added the pop I needed to my SE Doll head!

Post by Gadjitz »

Thank you for a good review and to post our eye sets in use! Remember they can be made in different diameters for the iris sizes. I do apologize about them being of a bigger size. For trial an error we know next time to go with the 12mm iris size. They really do make her stand out though, you have a stunning girl there.
EYE SET PRICES
Stock sets 15USD first pair, 10USD every pair after.
Custom eye sets start at 20USD and up.
Available Stock visit our forum below
viewtopic.php?p=2537981#p2537981
Currently available designs
viewtopic.php?p=2541538#p2541538
Need a fitting room? Looking for something in Particular?
Click Here and Let's Chat!

INFORMATIONS