elsababe.com

Photos/experience of 102cm body with removable insert?

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
MrDigBick69

Photos/experience of 102cm body with removable insert?

Post by MrDigBick69 »

Hello all,

I’ve been looking to try out some features on the more manageable 102cm size doll so I know what to get for a full size if I ever get the space.

One of the biggest things I’m looking into is a removable insert vagina. More specific still, a removable insert with attached labias.

I’ve looked at several manufacturers, and Elsa Babe seems to be the *only* manufacturer to offer this for the mini doll (I.E. ~100cm or smaller) size range. It almost seems too be good to be true!

TL:DR; does anyone have any photos of the removable insert on the 102cm doll? For those that have one, how is it?

Thanks

Neogreen

Re: Photos/experience of 102cm body with removable insert?

Post by Neogreen »

MrDigBick69 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 6:19 pm Hello all,

I’ve been looking to try out some features on the more manageable 102cm size doll so I know what to get for a full size if I ever get the space.

One of the biggest things I’m looking into is a removable insert vagina. More specific still, a removable insert with attached labias.

I’ve looked at several manufacturers, and Elsa Babe seems to be the *only* manufacturer to offer this for the mini doll (I.E. ~100cm or smaller) size range. It almost seems too be good to be true!

TL:DR; does anyone have any photos of the removable insert on the 102cm doll? For those that have one, how is it?

Thanks
I personally do not own a removable insert, there has been some reviews on ones for bigger models. Id like to keep trying out different sizes, models, and add-ons to better help anyone that wants an elsababe. But since i recently bought a 148cm and a bunch of studio equipment im kinda broke lol. But based off what i have seen is it has received good feedback. Only thing you have to be aware of it will look good when the legs are closer together but as you spread the legs apart this stretches the material along with the orifices which might leave a little gap between the insert and the hallow inside. Now this is the same way for alot of inserts for other manufacturers as well, so this is normal. For some people this bothers them and usually they grab a fixed, but for others after a while you start to hardly notice it anymore. It works the same way as seamlines, you know they are there, but after a while you kinda just forget they exist over time, you dont really pay attention to it anymore. Most people when they are doing stuff with thier doll they are not staring at the vagina the whole time, they are looking at the rest of the body, boobs, and the face. So you wont really be paying much attention downstairs. But for textures i currently own a voice a pussy and want to try the other ones. Voice of pussy is more of a looser feel, its not bad. Sucking wonderland is a good sensation if you go slow, but not as good if you go fast. The other 2 im not sure. But for me the true magic is the beauty of the body, breasts, and face of these dolls. Im amazed at the quality of them, and i see myself paying more attention to that then anything.

But hopefully some of my insight may help, and maybe some others can provide input as well.

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

Hello, we will inform our photographer to arrange it.

MrDigBick69

Post by MrDigBick69 »

Neogreen wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:11 pm
MrDigBick69 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 6:19 pm Hello all,

Thanks
I personally do not own a removable insert, there has been some reviews on ones for bigger models. Id like to keep trying out different sizes, models, and add-ons to better help anyone that wants an elsababe. But since i recently bought a 148cm and a bunch of studio equipment im kinda broke lol. But based off what i have seen is it has received good feedback. Only thing you have to be aware of it will look good when the legs are closer together but as you spread the legs apart this stretches the material along with the orifices which might leave a little gap between the insert and the hallow inside. Now this is the same way for alot of inserts for other manufacturers as well, so this is normal. For some people this bothers them and usually they grab a fixed, but for others after a while you start to hardly notice it anymore. It works the same way as seamlines, you know they are there, but after a while you kinda just forget they exist over time, you dont really pay attention to it anymore. Most people when they are doing stuff with thier doll they are not staring at the vagina the whole time, they are looking at the rest of the body, boobs, and the face. So you wont really be paying much attention downstairs. But for textures i currently own a voice a pussy and want to try the other ones. Voice of pussy is more of a looser feel, its not bad. Sucking wonderland is a good sensation if you go slow, but not as good if you go fast. The other 2 im not sure. But for me the true magic is the beauty of the body, breasts, and face of these dolls. Im amazed at the quality of them, and i see myself paying more attention to that then anything.

But hopefully some of my insight may help, and maybe some others can provide input as well.
I was thinking about it mainly for the cleaning aspect.

While *any* insert will be easier to clean than a fixed, I still don’t like how inserts are set up most of the time.

Practically all manufacturers that I’ve seen (with the exception of RealDoll, Elsa Babe, and maybe Zelex) have the first inch or so of the passage molded into the doll: while the insert will catch the bulk, there’s still a good chance that some stuff will be injected into the space between the insert and the doll as you use it.
As such, you’ll *still* need to wash out the cavity for the insert, which defeats the entire point!

With all that said, the option to switch inserts is a nice perk. The ability to try out different textures without having to buy an *entirely* different doll is a major boon!

MrDigBick69

Post by MrDigBick69 »

Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 11:01 pm Hello, we will inform our photographer to arrange it.
Thank you so much!

Even if it’s just factory photos, I’d be happy.

I’m hoping to buy a doll with this month’s promotion, and this is the one thing that’s holding me back

billymays

Post by billymays »

If I may, I've messed with doll sizes alot, you will probably end up going larger anyways. Elsa has the 125cm body and I would never go any smaller. All the smaller dolls I've gotten have just made me want a larger doll. I would say save time and money, if you really want a mini go 125cm, but really 145cm is where you start to get what you really want. Elsa babe uses the same heads for 145cm as 125cm im going to use my 125 mostly for oral so its a solid choice for me (I also have a 145cm doll)

I know this is not related to the op, but I thought I would weigh in with the experience of 3 mini dolls (100cm, 90cm and 60cm) over 2000$ dollars later, I wish I had started with a larger doll lol. Again, 145 is probably the sweet spot for size and portability.

INFORMATIONS