www.wmdolls.com

Think I got Infected with the Doll-Virus

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Think I got Infected with the Doll-Virus

Post by Pinocchio »

mebaru wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:06 am There are many people who, for one reason or another, have suddenly recovered from this illness and left TDF... :|
How do you know they left the doll life when they left TDF?

I didn't.

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Zo66 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:44 pm Thanks that i´m not alone with this "sickness"! :D

Currently my thoughts spinning round how to protect her delicate fingers during cuddle nights falling asleep together!
Heard that gloves would do the trick but not sure what kind of gloves. Thin ones, like these silk ones or more of the thick ones like for winter?
Ha ha funny you should mention finger protection, Evelyn's silicone fingers are drying right now from repairing five small finger tip separations caused by the 5mm gap from the end of the finger bone to the end of the finger. The only thing I think might help would be: https://www.amazon.com/Yimanduo-Silicon ... hdGY&psc=1
But they spoil the aesthetics. We only use her opera gloves when we are out with her TPE wired fingers which got really mangled from the wires. I know there is a better way to fix them with heat and a soldering iron, but I haven't gotten around to that yet as we use her Irontech silicone as her primary body now.

Barbie Has Come A Long Way Baby !
IMG_6927 Flight Path Barbie.JPG
IMG_6927 Flight Path Barbie.JPG (2.48 MiB) Viewed 820 times
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

Pinocchio wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:52 am How do you know they left the doll life when they left TDF?

I didn't.
If you look at the TDF members list, there are probably not even 10% of the members who are currently active contributors!
TDF has been in existence for a quarter of a century, and few of its early members have been seen since its inception, so perhaps they are already in the twilight of their lives.
You, who joined in 2018, are already an elder! :P
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Zo66 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:42 am Hey fellow Doll owners

i´ve been looking for dolls on and off for about 15 years now! But now finally I ordered my first doll, a WM 162F with #162 head on 2.5. as a birthdaygift for my 40th.
And well what to say, I think I caught the doll virus. Since i´ve ordered her i´m looking for clothing and all that other stuff needed.
Constantly thinking about her and what do i need to keep her safe, store her and so on.
Today i got the information that she is already in production, hope to get my hands on the factory pics.
About the virus, I think there is no cure if i look around here in the forum.
I can only hope to resist the Urge to buy another one, because i already got an eye on another doll i saw in the showroom i visited.
I would say welcome and thank god you’re jumpin in at 40 and not 60. My advice would be, you’ve pulled the trigger on doll life, dive in, all in, get your mind to reset, embrace this life all in. It’s a process that starts with this frame of mind. It can literally change your life! Put you at ease with a certain freeing. You took the first step, look forward to step 1000. This TDF is a treasure trove of doll info. Dolls are at the kick off line of acceptance, I my self am almost at the step of bragging about my loves, to the whole world even, but I must say keeping it close to my vest is like I’m a secret agent vibe, to me especially on the few occasions when a lady is flirting with me, I’m like thanks but I’m good attitude so freeing wow! Good luck welcome to the adventure.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Shadowplay
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Shadowplay »

Zo66 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:42 am I think I caught the doll virus. Since i´ve ordered her i´m looking for clothing and all that other stuff needed.
Constantly thinking about her and what do i need to keep her safe, store her and so on.
Today i got the information that she is already in production, hope to get my hands on the factory pics.
I know the feeling, I'm in the same situation.

A doll isn't an object you buy, its a world you step into.
Why the small feet on dolls? so you can't find decent shoes? :roll:
Please make them at least 23+ cm or size 6 (US)/size 36 (EU), that would be great!

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Shadowplay said it best.
A world.

If this is your first doll, understand that you may jump for joy when you open up the package or have a bit of puzzlement and maybe disappointment. But as you give it time and learn how to adjust the makeup and wig and adjust to the doll , you will be very happy. Some people complain of the smell of tpe and the coldness of the doll. After washing a few times that goes away, mostly. But personally I love this smell. And the coolness I find almost appealing in a way that it feels hot at times. I don't know if anybody else feels that, but it's great in the summer.
Good luck to you.
He who adapts, last the longest and happiest.
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

Welcome to The wonderful world Of these dolls but they're for intimate use or companionship. And welcome to TDF!

One thing that I would recommend is that no matter how inconvenient it is to store, save the heavy duty box that you are doll comes in.

People's attitudes change and new material is being developed and sometimes we need to sell a girl that we thought was outstanding, and becomes outdated or simply not meet our tastes. Without the Box people have a hard time selling their dolls, especially if they offer pick up only.

Zo66
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Zo66 »

matrix66 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:41 am I completely understand your situation. definitely buy an endoscope. 👍😁. if you already have it, you are a lost case that can no longer be cured. Welcome to the community.
Ok then i´m lost! I´ve already ordered one the day after i placed my order! :D

MinniMagg wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:08 pm One thing that I would recommend is that no matter how inconvenient it is to store, save the heavy duty box that you are doll comes in.
Already read about this! Of people throwing them away and regreting it later!

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

mebaru wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 10:08 am
Pinocchio wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:52 am How do you know they left the doll life when they left TDF?

I didn't.
If you look at the TDF members list, there are probably not even 10% of the members who are currently active contributors!
TDF has been in existence for a quarter of a century, and few of its early members have been seen since its inception, so perhaps they are already in the twilight of their lives.
You, who joined in 2018, are already an elder! :P
Maybe they are just kickin back with their dolls and just not all over the forum? Some come here long after get their first doll, some have been here a long time and have like 8 post in 10 years, some were forum addicts and are now just kickin back with their dolls.It’s just not so cut and dry.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Welcome to TDF. Yes there is a cure… just order your gal and send her to me. Problem solved… I can send you a list of my wants….

Zo66
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Zo66 »

Well since i´ve got some time to kill till my babe arrives i wanted to finish my hanging storage for her! But now i ran into the problem of what height i really need. Anyone out there with a WM162F who is able to tell me what height she got WITHOUT the head? because if i am informed right the 162 is her height WITH head.

INFORMATIONS