www.wmdolls.com

How many people actually have a male doll or are interested

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Celtic

How many people actually have a male doll or are interested

Post by Celtic »

Hi there...

I just ordered a male realdoll and I am very excited about my purchase. However, I was wondering if there are any other male doll owners out there? I have only seen one or two in the Doll Matrix.

I am interested in purchasing a Male Teddybabe as well. I think it would be good to have one in my collection. I noticed some posts about that as well. Anyway...Love cvhatting people up and talking in general. SOOOOO, if you fancy a chat or a topic...let me know...

Ta
~Celtic~

deafleopard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by deafleopard »

Hi
I don't have a male doll But I am going to get one as soon as the new male doll is done I have seen the face and was told it could be 6 months before the body is done... But I will wait as I know he will be so cool :D
Sincerely,
Deafleopard

You don't stop playing with dolls because you grow old. You grow old because you stop playing with dolls.

GreyGull

Post by GreyGull »

I dont have one, yet, but i lurk here often hoping to catch some news of the new realdoll offering. We'll see what the future holds! :wink:

Celtic

Post by Celtic »

I have to admit that I am a little jealous that you have seen the new face. I have been waiting for pictures that were promised. Still, New things take time and I accept that...UGH!...I am so jealous! :D

I will be ordering a new male doll as well once he is released. I have this idea of haveing a few of them "hanging" around! :lol: But in the meantime, I wanted a "Charlie" as well.

I am surprised that there are so few male doll owners. I have chatted up some friends of mine and they had never heard of Realdoll or any dolls that were not the blow-up type.

In the beginning, I had no idea if there was any male dolls after seeing a programme regarding doll owners. To be honest, I thought it was a spoof. When I found out it wasn't I was thrilled and even more thrilled when they had a male doll.

viniz113
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by viniz113 »

First,i'm not homophobic,some people here are really sensitive. :roll: But i guess that most of us are more into women,that's as simple as it can get.I suppose that some straight guys would buy a male RD,but why in the holly hell would you cough up 7k for that. :?: I know of only one ,and it's ,mmmmm that aussie guy,i don't wanna name NAMES even though he wouldn't mind ,i think. Anyways,if your read this aussie guy,i'm really curious to know why you want both male and female dolls. THANK'S

Celtic

Post by Celtic »

7K is a lot of money...You are totally correct!!! :wink: However, I find them amazing...I collect dolls and have for several years. Not sex dolls as this will be my first, but different ones from superheros, famous people, and my favourite is the Late Princess of Wales, Diana. I have been doing this since I was about ten years old. I quite enjoy it.

I understand that the Male Realdoll is being redesigned and new ones coming out. So as a doll collector, I know how important it is to have one before they are retired.

I hope to own female dolls in the furture as well. Not for any use other than display. I do design costumes and I would like to have them displayed on something other than a dress form or less than human looking figure. Not to mention that they will be great for conversation and art pieces....it's all in the view bro...all in the view...thanks for your question! :D

~Celtic~

zazakell
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by zazakell »

First off celtic,

a warm welcome to the Forum, or as I like to call it my "Cheers".

I'm surprised that they're aren't more male doll owners/friends.

I suppose, and please correct me if I'm wrong, the gay community seems to be very sociable. Maybe that's why they don't feel the need for dolls??

I live about twenty miles from the Gay capital of England. A City called Brighton. I don't know if you've heard of it. It's on the south coast of England.
I once stayed there over a winter, living on my boat in the Marina. I didn't know anybody in the City as I'd been living in France for many years.

Being lonely, I was struck by the many organisations for gay's. If I was gay, I'm sure I would have had a warm welcome from some of the organisations that I saw advertised and I would have been introduced into the society.
At one point, I was so lonely that I even thought of faking it, just to make a few friends.
But as I'm basically an honest guy, I couldn't bring myself to do it. I thought, Jeez, what if I'm introduced to a really nice guy and he falls for me; I'd have to come clean and tell him the truth. So I didn't go down that road.

It says a lot about our society doesn't it. Where does a reasonable looking and fit guy in his fifties (I was then) go, to make friends.
A Bar? No thanks. I never picked a nice girl up in a bar. A disco. Forget it.
Internet dating, well it's the opposite of WYSIWYG it's WYGINWYS; what you get is not what you see.

Anyway, enough lamenting our poor straight plight.

I was just thinking that us straight guys tend to turn more towards dolls because of the difficulty in finding a partner. This is certainly my case, as I'm going on 62 and to be frank, women of my own age do not interest me greatly, unless it's a Jane Fonda or Catherine Deneuve look-a-like.

Hey, some women probably say the same about me. I'm overweight, very hairy(got no one to shave for)and drink too much.

I remember when I was in my twenties, a couple of times being chatted up by a gay man. I didn't feel angry at all. They were very nice about it. When I thought about it, I felt quite flattered. It served as a lesson for me.
I never hesitated in chatting up a woman who I felt an attraction to. If it's done nicely, she will feel flattered and even if it doesn't go anywhere, sometimes you can make a friend and make one of HER friends. :lol:

Anyway, good luck and feel free to chat anytime. Spending time on the forum can help with the wait. 8)
Honi soit qui mal y pense. (Shame on those who think evil of dolls)

Celtic

Post by Celtic »

Thank you for sharing.

I am from Plymouth England...Devon. And I like Brighton too. I have been in the States for nearly five years now. It is wonderful place but I admit that I am quite homesick a lot of the time given the differences in tolorance for people here. It has taken some getting used to I must admit. :o

You are correct that there are loads of places to meet gay people. I have never had a problem meeting anyone or even dating. However, I find that I do better on my own. I have loads of mates and an active life. But at the end of the day, I like to live alone. Hence, the doll. :)

Sex is great and I used to be on the pull quite a bit. However, I got rather board with just having sex and it meant nothing. I might as well have had a wank and been done with it. When I think about it now, I am ashamed of my behaviour back then. :oops:

Gay people are very welcoming and inviting. But I never was on the scene. Yes, I did go to PUB or a disco now and then, but it was always the same thing. I had been in a wonderful relationship for a number of years, but like all things, it came to an end. I am glad for it in the sense that I can do what I want now. :lol:

I don't know if much of the gay community even has the know of the doll. The men (and women) I have spoken too were amazed that they were there and never knew about them. In the gay community there is a lot of advertising and Realdoll does not advertise..at least in the gay community. And, I understand that the male doll was designed with the female in mind and not a gay male. However, I have been putting the word out.

I did see a blurb on one gay website about it but that was about it. I don't think it would be used as much as a need as it would be for something different and exciting. However, there are loads of lonely gay men out there that the male doll would benefit too. I guess it is all in how one looks at it.

Once I do receive my doll, I do plan on presenting him to a few of my friends...at least to look at. I do know of three men whom are interested in getting one if they like mine. So I guess we'll see what happens.

~Celtic~

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Matt K and I feel that there aren't more male dolls out there because they aren't very attractive to men or women, regardless of sexual orientation. Don't forget there are many people who are bisexual or bi-curious as well as doll collectors or couples who may want dolls of both sexes. We are certain that the new male doll(s) will do well in the market because they're designed to meet requests of clients. The Charlie doll was designed more as a test and without a lot of research. He was really a kind of "joke" more than anything else. It's a funny story really...

Celtic, I'm sorry you had to wait as long as you did for the photos. I mailed them this week with a BIG packet of information so you'll see the new male face before it's released. We're not posting pictures of it yet because it's still incomplete. I wanted to make sure you got all the information you wanted so that combined with the horrible backlog here it took longer than expected. You should see something by Friday. Let us know what you think of the pictures included. (If I've mistaken you for someone else, please excuse me but I'm 99% sure we've spent a good deal of time talking on the phone...)
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

zazakell
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by zazakell »

Hey celtic,

I don't know if it's your name or what, but I felt a kind of affinity towards you. I know your home town quite well. I had a GF that came from that neck of the woods. She took me home to meet her family that lived there. She was a beautiful girl, inside and out. We were together for 4 yrs. I still love her and miss her.
I was too young and too stupid to know what a treasure she was. Oh well, c'est la vie!

So, straight or gay, we all seem to have the same problems. Keeping hold of a good partner.

I'm surprised to hear from you about the problems you face in the USA. I suppose it's where you live. Frisco is fine, but backwater USA there are a lot of, dare I say, bigots?

There is definetely something about the UK as far as acceptance is concerned. We do live in a really free country and I suppose we expect to have the same experience in the "free world".

I don't want to say any more about this, as I'll probably make a lot of poeps really angry.

Please feel free to pm me celtic, if you'd like news from home.

Kind regards.
Honi soit qui mal y pense. (Shame on those who think evil of dolls)

sanpedro
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sanpedro »

I wonder what the male - female breakdown is on male RD sales. I had figured the male doll forum was a gay scene, but a couple of women have posted recently expressing interest in "Charlie", this suprised me.

Celtic

Post by Celtic »

Hiya....

Yes...I do miss Plymouth very much. I do look at the Plymouth Herald (local newspaper) everyday to catch up on things. I would love to hear anything that is going on there.

I do remember a story about the male doll being a somewhat likness of a person that is quite an artist. I thought that was pretty cool.

AND..yes, it is me. Thank you for posting off that information. I was beginning to wonder what had happend. However, I also knew that you were very busy and I often felt like I was intruding. Still I am looking forward to the information! hugs hugs kiss kiss :D

I would agree that the male doll is not that attractive in the face, but I got to tell you...that bum is AWESOME! Still with my relocation and all, I wanted to make sure that I got a doll. I have no idea when the new one will be completed and when it will be released. However, you can count on the fact that I will ordering him as well. I am sure the new one will be stunning. I can hardly wait. If this new doll is as fantastic as I think he will be, I'll bet loads of men and women will be after him.

As a collector of dolls, I think the idea of having an original "Charlie" doll would be great as it will be a piece of history as well. I expect these dolls to become wonderful treasures over the years for the next generation. At least I would like to think so in my own little world. :wink:

I believe that people who have little or no tolorence for people that are not in the "norm" are just silly. We are all different. In my world, all people are the same, straight, gay, bisexual, black, white, male, female, and etc...Each and every person is unique and requires respect even if there are notable differences. We share one planet and in each area we developed differently...how exciting is that? :D I think it is thrilling and I believe that we can learn so much once we accept people for whom they are. We all share this planet...we all share its resources...no matter where we are or what we believe. Okay...that is all I have to say about that...G-d forbid I say something offensive! :wink:

Anyway, this forum is about dolls...It's a new adventure for me and an exciting one. I like the idea of holding onto something that is different and goes against the tide so to speak. For me it is about freedom, expression, art, compassion, companionship, and most of all A WILD SEX RIDE! :o

I remember when I first saw the photographs I was amazed by them all. They had beauty, form, and they were special to someone. Some pictures told stories some gave me a boner (which is always good, my ex told me once that I was a walking erection :D ) It is a whole new feild in art and sexuality...I am still amazed by the whole thing!

~Celtic~

deafleopard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by deafleopard »

viniz113 wrote:First,i'm not homophobic,some people here are really sensitive. :roll: But i guess that most of us are more into women,that's as simple as it can get.I suppose that some straight guys would buy a male RD,but why in the holly hell would you cough up 7k for that. :?: I know of only one ,and it's ,mmmmm that aussie guy,i don't wanna name NAMES even though he wouldn't mind ,i think. Anyways,if your read this aussie guy,i'm really curious to know why you want both male and female dolls. THANK'S

I don't know if it is me you are talking about, But I am Aussie and I only have my dolls for photo work that's why I have girls now and will get a male soon, My doll's are for my hobby not sex I have two female doll and one on the way, a silicon baby doll , I plan to get the Trottla doll too soon and a male doll, I plan to have them all age's not all doll owners buy doll for sex. :x
Sincerely,
Deafleopard

You don't stop playing with dolls because you grow old. You grow old because you stop playing with dolls.

Celtic

Post by Celtic »

Deafleopard: I think what you are doing is great with you dolls. They are turly works of art are they not? I saw some of those infant dolls before. I can't get over how real they look. Too cute for sure. So do you have a link to look at your photo work? I am truly interested.

Cheers,
~Celtic~

deafleopard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by deafleopard »

celtic wrote:Deafleopard: I think what you are doing is great with you dolls. They are turly works of art are they not? I saw some of those infant dolls before. I can't get over how real they look. Too cute for sure. So do you have a link to look at your photo work? I am truly interested.

Cheers,
~Celtic~

I have not done any real good work with them yet but here is my Photos

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10402
Sincerely,
Deafleopard

INFORMATIONS