www.thecityofsexy.com

Gynoid M19, Elina @Ronja19R

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Ronja19R

Gynoid M19, Elina @Ronja19R

Post by Ronja19R »

I’ve post some pictures of her before on X but I thought it would be fun to share them too. She is a Gynoid M19 with the Elina head. Thanks a lot Gynoid to make this doll come true.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Gynoid M19, Elina @Ronja19R

Post by rubyfan »

Wow gorgeous doll! 🤯
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Re: Gynoid M19, Elina @Ronja19R

Post by Hot doll reviews »

She’s such a doll! 🤩 wow
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

INFORMATIONS