realsexdoll.com

First time buyer-Questions

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

bandofhawk
Apprentice
Apprentice

First time buyer-Questions

Post by bandofhawk »

Hello Bando here looking for buy my first waifu ^.^ but I have a few questions. I'm still a bit on the fence on what brand to get I'm trying to find what you would call the most realistic looking and feeling wile keeping durability in mind, but the few that have caught my eye are.
Irontech Doll Bondage Realistic Full Silicone Sex Doll Minus 162cm S46 – Heidi
Starpery 171cm A - Hedy
and one from Real Lady brand but they might be a bit to much for me.

1) is Auto Vagina Clamping more novelty or its a great feature?(cause if it is I feel removeable vagina is probably the way to go.)

2) Hard hands Positive or negative? are they just hard and can't move or can you make them hold things?

3) gel breasts seem the way to go but what about gel butt?

4) Body Ultra Softness, is this worth getting for my silicone doll? I feel it might take away to much from its durability

Any tips or tricks are welcomed and am i better off buying direct from manufacture or from a 3rd party web site? the 2 web sites i have liked so far are Kanadoll, Silicone lovers, Better love doll. I thank you for any any all input and your time is greatly appreciated!
Last edited by Swan on Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic moved from IronTech forum Rule 12

bandofhawk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: First time buyer-Questions

Post by bandofhawk »

Bump 4 help ty for your time.

Bare48
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bare48 »

Hello, interesting questions. Those two dolls are on my wish list as well.

I don't think the Irontech ultra soft is worth it at the moment due to durability and the paint can come off. I know Irontech is working on updating the ultra soft material so I would wait if you want that option.
I have an Irontech doll with normal softness and it's actually quite soft. Gel butt would be a nice feature I guess, I regret not getting it for my doll.

I can recommend you get the Irontech 163 instead of the 162 minus because it's a very similar body but it's much lighter. The 162 minus has not been through the weight reduction program I believe.

Questions 1 and 2 I can't answer. I have a doll with soft hands and there hasn't been any problems but I am very careful with it.

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

bandofhawk wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:24 am Hello Bando here looking for buy my first waifu ^.^ but I have a few questions. I'm still a bit on the fence on what brand to get I'm trying to find what you would call the most realistic looking and feeling wile keeping durability in mind, but the few that have caught my eye are.
Irontech Doll Bondage Realistic Full Silicone Sex Doll Minus 162cm S46 – Heidi
Starpery 171cm A - Hedy
and one from Real Lady brand but they might be a bit to much for me.

1) is Auto Vagina Clamping more novelty or its a great feature?(cause if it is I feel removeable vagina is probably the way to go.)

2) Hard hands Positive or negative? are they just hard and can't move or can you make them hold things?

3) gel breasts seem the way to go but what about gel butt?

4) Body Ultra Softness, is this worth getting for my silicone doll? I feel it might take away to much from its durability

Any tips or tricks are welcomed and am i better off buying direct from manufacture or from a 3rd party web site? the 2 web sites i have liked so far are Kanadoll, Silicone lovers, Better love doll. I thank you for any any all input and your time is greatly appreciated!
#1: I would say the auto vagina is like most electronic add ons, a novelty that can break. Although my 169cm Layla has that option, I haven’t had much time to test. Also I have read that internally it can cause discomfort (must have been positioned incorrectly).

#2: Hard hands with Ultra soft is a good thing. Someone else here has that option and is good.

#3: Gel breasts for sure! I would steer clear of the gel ass tho. Deformation from sag over time seems to be an issue.

#4: Ultra soft is a dream, but you do have to keep that in mind with a more tender touch. Laura (167cm Ultra ITSRS) is just so WOW it is hard to put into words.
IMG_0283.jpeg
IMG_0283.jpeg (5.26 MiB) Viewed 193 times
Lalya 170cm C S39 Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
Laura167cm F S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft

Darla 159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

beachbons

Post by beachbons »

I ordered an Irontech 163 with s44 head, Molly, on April 14. Ordered through Rosemary. I got an extra head, s1, because it was ROS.

I, too, liked the 162 minus because of the wider hips. However, the 162 minus has very narrow shoulders. I also liked Irontech's Real Lady, however, I didn't care for their only body style.

Although I got a lot of the ultra soft features, my doll will be exclusively for sex, so, I will be very careful not to "destroy" her.

I chose the s44 as a hard silicone head for looks only. I chose the s1 head as a soft silicone head as this head will allow oral. My understanding is that Irontech heads that are soft silicone are slightly different in appearance. I didn't want to lose the apparent great looks of the s44 by choosing soft.

I chose no automatic features. This is my first doll and I want to feel my way without worrying about something not working right.

One last thing, Rosemary said that it would be 4 to 5 weeks before I got factory pictures.

bandofhawk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bandofhawk »

Thank you kindly of all your responses. Not gonna lie kinda fell in love at first sight with her (Irontech Doll Bondage Realistic Full Silicone Sex Doll Minus 162cm S46 – Heidi). from what information I'm trying to find seems like Irontech dolls seem to be a bit fragile. I'm also kinda stuck on choosing between wig/implanted and the Vagina option. also not going to lie that doll brand(XT Doll) out there with the Zero Reverse Thrust Vagina seems VERY appealing! I understand they are dolls and never least not for a long time gonna be perfect match to a real women but I would like to try to get it to close as natural as possible.

Your Laura (167cm Ultra ITSRS), looks awesome and amazing she was one of the top choices for me.
I think I'm gonna stay away from gel butt something going wrong with that would be disastrous for me especially cause I'm looking to spend 2-3k.
The thing that bothers me about the auto Vagina too is the weird control panel that is also the sound thingy and can be very emersion breaking to have that wire or block attached to them and I kinda wish they separated them I don't really want the weird sound.

again thank you for all your time thoughts and options i really appreciate it looking forward to looking/ scouring for more information tonight.

INFORMATIONS