zelex.com.cn

ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
rok4d

Re: ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Post by rok4d »

I have heard and seen how well Zelex responds to their customers. It is impressive. Their dolls are very beautiful - definitely good designs. I will be configuring some to see what I come up with.

Looking forward to reading and seeing more about your experience with Lady Breeze.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

anatoly wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:07 pm
anatoly wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:40 am These look great -- very sexy.

I'm hoping to also see the doll "raw," without any help from the camera. Since I'm not planning to do photography with my doll, that's what is most useful to me. And looking forward to videos showing the way the skin squeezes and jiggles!

Thank you for your efforts.
KKFun wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:27 pm Thanks anatoly, I will try to do more videos in the future. This latest ZELEX doll has the highest quality so far in my collection. I own many brands and 10+ bodies and lost count of how many heads. 8O

Moreover, this Ultra-Soft version can easily satisfy customers for photography and bedroom usage. Normally they don't mix well in these 2 domains. 8)
I appreciate it. I hope I'm not being too annoying with this, but it's so difficult to get an idea of how these dolls feel. Unless Zelex has a good return policy, I don't know how someone in my position can be confident going forward with a real sense of what he's getting.

If this is your first doll, with ZELEX, I believe you are in good hands for the excellent products and customer services. :D

rok4d wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:18 pm I have heard and seen how well Zelex responds to their customers. It is impressive. Their dolls are very beautiful - definitely good designs. I will be configuring some to see what I come up with.

Looking forward to reading and seeing more about your experience with Lady Breeze.
Yes, I am totally with you on this too. They stand behind their products, that is very important to me. :glou:

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

I did another simple jiggly video to show when she (ultra-soft version) was sitting on the sofa. :D

IMG_2730.MP4
(8.77 MiB) Downloaded 140 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

I know what you are thinking, please compare the SLE and Utlra-Soft version :haha4:

Here we go, the following video is from the 172E SLE body. Please remember, this is an E cup, the Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series 170C has a C cup. Hence, this is not an apple-to-apple comparison. When touching, they have very similar softness.

However, if jiggly actions are your cup of tea, then here it is. SLE series has even much bigger boobs models :whistle:

IMG_2731.MP4
(10.48 MiB) Downloaded 108 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Excuse me, KK, did you promise to compare all 3 models? Ultra-Soft, SLE and the original Inspiration Series?

Ok, Ok, you are right, here we go.

This is the Original Inspiration Series, 170C body.

IMG_2733.MP4
(8.87 MiB) Downloaded 91 times

I would like to emphasize that there is no right or wrong choice here. The model can make you happy, it is the right choice for you, and you alone. :D

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

KKFun wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 9:39 pm Excuse me, KK, did you promise to compare all 3 models? Ultra-Soft, SLE and the original Inspiration Series?

IMG_2733.MP4

I would like to emphasize that there is no right or wrong choice here. The model can make you happy, it is the right choice for you, and you alone. :D
Wow, big difference in the jiggle test between the original Inspiration and the SLE & Ultra soft. They're all stunningly beautiful though. Different strokes, like you said, there are no wrong choices. It's all a preference thing. Zelex's ability to manufacture dolls that fit such a wide variety of people's preferences is pretty impressive. Really looking forward to the rest of this thread.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

chris0113 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:25 pm
KKFun wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 9:39 pm Excuse me, KK, did you promise to compare all 3 models? Ultra-Soft, SLE and the original Inspiration Series?

IMG_2733.MP4

Wow, big difference in the jiggle test between the original Inspiration and the SLE & Ultra soft. They're all stunningly beautiful though. Different strokes, like you said, there are no wrong choices. It's all a preference thing. Zelex's ability to manufacture dolls that fit such a wide variety of people's preferences is pretty impressive. Really looking forward to the rest of this thread.
I love them all, each one has its strength. No one shoe fits us all. ZELEX offers us a lot of choices to suit our preferences. :D Very similar to the wide range of SLE, I prefer the slim fashion show models, a lot of people love the bigger boobs models. Most importantly, we are all happy. :glou:

ayahuma89

Post by ayahuma89 »

After exploring different brands of dolls, I seem to have found some interest in Zelex. Does their inspiration series have the best type of silicone in the industry now? I have a Marie Rose on it's way, and I am curious on what the quality of their silicone is like

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

ayahuma89 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:08 am After exploring different brands of dolls, I seem to have found some interest in Zelex. Does their inspiration series have the best type of silicone in the industry now? I have a Marie Rose on it's way, and I am curious on what the quality of their silicone is like
Welcome to TDF, ayahuma89. It is not easy to say which one is the best, but ZELEX is very innovative, the Ultra-Soft silicone and SLE are relatively new and improved materials.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Original Inspiration Series (IS), SLE and Ultra Soft hands are equally good.

hand1.jpg
hand1.jpg (10.85 MiB) Viewed 339 times
hand2.jpg
hand2.jpg (10.63 MiB) Viewed 339 times

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

As good as the SLE models are, in terms of realism the silicone models retain a small advantage.
In terms of use, particularly sexual use, SLE seems to win out from what I read in various threads (but they didn't talk about ultrasoft silicone).
Difficult to choose.

Does the ultrasoft option change anything in terms of weight (and if so, by how much)?

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

In the end, I'm still not clear whether ultra-soft silicone squeezes / feels better than S-TPE throughout the doll body. For those of us interested in photography, the ultra-soft Inspiration seems amazing. For those of us looking for tactile experiences, I think the picture is still kind of hazy.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

4891d wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:30 am
As good as the SLE models are, in terms of realism the silicone models retain a small advantage.
In terms of use, particularly sexual use, SLE seems to win out from what I read in various threads (but they didn't talk about ultrasoft silicone).
Difficult to choose.

Does the ultrasoft option change anything in terms of weight (and if so, by how much)?

Yes, agree with you. In general, the harder the silicone, it would allow better details too. Such as wax work. Madame Tussauds style 8)

I also believe they come from the same molds as well during the manufacturing process. Overall, they belong to the same production series.

I love my SLE, she is flawless, and she has passed my 6 months durability test. Now, we will wait 6 months to conclude with the Ultra-Soft version. But I am confident she will be ok too.

I did not use a scale, but they seem to be very close in weight.

anatoly wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:05 am In the end, I'm still not clear whether ultra-soft silicone squeezes / feels better than S-TPE throughout the doll body. For those of us interested in photography, the ultra-soft Inspiration seems amazing. For those of us looking for tactile experiences, I think the picture is still kind of hazy.

I have a TPE doll from another brand, Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series or SLE is a better choice TBH. You want a doll with high details, regardless you are interested in photography or not. High-detailed dolls give you a better experience during playtime too.

Yes to your questions, "ultra-soft silicone squeezes / feels better than TPE throughout the doll body". But I don't know S-TPE though, I cannot comment on it.

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

KKFun wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:36 pm
4891d wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:30 am
Difficult to choose.

Yes, agree with you. In general, the harder the silicone, it would allow better details too. Such as wax work. Madame Tussauds style 8)

I also believe they come from the same molds as well during the manufacturing process. Overall, they belong to the same production series.

I love my SLE, she is flawless, and she has passed my 6 months durability test. Now, we will wait 6 months to conclude with the Ultra-Soft version. But I am confident she will be ok too.

I did not use a scale, but they seem to be very close in weight.

anatoly wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:05 am In the end, I'm still not clear whether ultra-soft silicone squeezes / feels better than S-TPE throughout the doll body. For those of us interested in photography, the ultra-soft Inspiration seems amazing. For those of us looking for tactile experiences, I think the picture is still kind of hazy.

I have a TPE doll from another brand, Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series or SLE is a better choice TBH. You want a doll with high details, regardless you are interested in photography or not. High-detailed dolls give you a better experience during playtime too.

Yes to your questions, "ultra-soft silicone squeezes / feels better than TPE throughout the doll body". But I don't know S-TPE though, I cannot comment on it.
I think you're right about the weight. Seems like I saw on this forum somewhere that they are similar (if not identical) in weight (inspiration vs SLE).

Ok, we we know your ultra soft has the jiggly jiggle we all love, but how do those beautiful c-cups feel compared to the SLE ones? They look like they feel spectacular!

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

chris0113 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:37 pm
I think you're right about the weight. Seems like I saw on this forum somewhere that they are similar (if not identical) in weight (inspiration vs SLE).

Ok, we we know your ultra soft has the jiggly jiggle we all love, but how do those beautiful c-cups feel compared to the SLE ones? They look like they feel spectacular!
They both feel very similar in softness, extremely difficult to tell the difference. Of course the SLE is an E cup, it feels bigger. No surprise the E cup can do more jiggly stuff too.

Although the softness is so similar, as far as the feel of the texture/skin, I like the Ultra-Soft version more. It might have more texture on the Ultra-Soft skin, hence, it feels closer to real human skin. But now, it is getting subjective, almost like personal preferences here.

In general, if softness is important to you, we cannot get too wrong with either Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series or SLE.

INFORMATIONS