zelex.com.cn

ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Post by KKFun »

Siliconeskinlove wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 5:22 am These new generations of dolls are really nice to look at, ten years ago it was difficult to find quality and affordable dolls.
Some manufacturers really invest in R&D, I really expect great functions and design within the next decade.
Totally with you. Some doll makers are pushing it very hard too, ZELEX is one of them, and they are not afraid of launching new innovative products. 2 new generations launched in the last 6 months, SLE and now Ultra-Soft version.
The next few years will be very interesting in the doll world.

Jugo wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 12:31 pm
Thanks, I must say that I am quite happy about how she turned out.

After seeing your doll I do however wish I picked body and facial freckles. Oh well, there is always the next doll :D.

Thanks Jugo, she will be awesome, we can't wait to meet her. It will be only a few more days now. freckles are something new to me as well, they turned out amazingly. I highly recommend that for your next girl. :D

Chr22

Post by Chr22 »

If I can add to this, Re: freckles. I also have a 170C with 111 head (and 115) in the making right now. And from your pics KKF, I cannot wait to receive mine!

Zelex is amazing, and they will check with you if the amount of freckles/location/etc is what you are expecting. Of course it adds to everything being ready, but it also shows an amazing level of customer service. They "fixed" the freckles on the face for me, and I got the body ones to review a few days ago. Hopefully that means she is almost ready for me to receive the factory pics. So far, the makeup looks amazing! As an aside, I had also requested bikini lines, and same, they send a pic for me to review what had been done.

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Chr22 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 5:54 pm If I can add to this, Re: freckles. I also have a 170C with 111 head (and 115) in the making right now. And from your pics KKF, I cannot wait to receive mine!

Zelex is amazing, and they will check with you if the amount of freckles/location/etc is what you are expecting. Of course it adds to everything being ready, but it also shows an amazing level of customer service. They "fixed" the freckles on the face for me, and I got the body ones to review a few days ago. Hopefully that means she is almost ready for me to receive the factory pics. So far, the makeup looks amazing! As an aside, I had also requested bikini lines, and same, they send a pic for me to review what had been done.
Thanks Chr22, congrats. How exciting. She is my best photo girl now, you will be very happy with her. The freckles are just amazing, this is the first time as well for me. Agree with you, ZELEX customer services are the main factor for their success too. Please share some photos of your lovely lady with us when she is ready :D

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Princess Breeze

Introducing Princess Breeze 8)

This is not a composite image, it is a full-size raw photo here for your reference.

She will do great in the Magic Kingdom :glou:

Princess Breeze KKFun.jpg
Princess Breeze KKFun.jpg (11.85 MiB) Viewed 741 times

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Maybe we can change the angle a bit to see the better cleavage :glou:

I think she needs the elf pointy ears soon, LOL.

Princess Breeze Zoom1.jpg
Princess Breeze Zoom1.jpg (11.53 MiB) Viewed 714 times

dirksteely
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dirksteely »

Wow, those photos are stunning!

LOD
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LOD »

You are talented for sure, because I know it's not alive but it looks like it is from your art

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

She's so freaking hot! 😍

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

dirksteely wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:37 pm Wow, those photos are stunning!
Thanks dirksteely :D
LOD wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:15 pm You are talented for sure, because I know it's not alive but it looks like it is from your art
Thanks LOD, ZELEX makes the job very easy for me. I love art very much too.

chris0113 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:02 pm She's so freaking hot! 😍

Thanks chris0113, I am still learning about her, such as the best angle, best hairstyle, best lighting, etc. It will take time. Hopefully later on, we can share even better images of her. :D

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

At the risk of sounding unappreciative of the effort made here, I do want to say gently that for those of us whose priority is how the dolls FEEL, not how they photograph, this discussion is interesting but not as helpful as could be for making a buying decision.

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

anatoly wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 12:56 pm At the risk of sounding unappreciative of the effort made here, I do want to say gently that for those of us whose priority is how the dolls FEEL, not how they photograph, this discussion is interesting but not as helpful as could be for making a buying decision.
Thanks for your valuable inputs anatoly. There is a video from the official ZELEX thread, I can confirm it is true. viewtopic.php?t=179566

I will repost the ZELEX video here for your convenience. It might help to see how the dolls feel. I will take a similar video soon too for comparing all ultra-soft, SLE and the original Inspiration Series. 8)

https://cdn.shopify.com/videos/c/o/v/a2 ... bfdbf4.mov

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

The squeeze test videos.

We compare all 3 models, Original Inspiration Series, SLE and Inspiration Series Ultra-Soft version.

It is difficult to tell from the videos as we cannot show how much force was applied when squeezing. Hopefully, this is still some useful information though.
The truth remains, SLE and Ultra-Soft version are softer than the original Inspiration Series. And SLE and Ultra-Soft version have very similar softness.

Original Inspiration Series 170C body
Inspiration Series.MP4
(12.33 MiB) Downloaded 67 times

SLE 172E body
SLE.MP4
(15.7 MiB) Downloaded 64 times

Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series 170C body
Ultra-Soft.MP4
(14.42 MiB) Downloaded 113 times

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

KKFun wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 1:15 pm
anatoly wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 12:56 pm At the risk of sounding unappreciative of the effort made here, I do want to say gently that for those of us whose priority is how the dolls FEEL, not how they photograph, this discussion is interesting but not as helpful as could be for making a buying decision.
Thanks for your valuable inputs anatoly. There is a video from the official ZELEX thread, I can confirm it is true. viewtopic.php?t=179566

I will repost the ZELEX video here for your convenience. It might help to see how the dolls feel. I will take a similar video soon too for comparing all ultra-soft, SLE and the original Inspiration Series. 8)

https://cdn.shopify.com/videos/c/o/v/a2 ... bfdbf4.mov
I wish I could give you some "thumbs-up" or likes or something on your posts. You're always so friendly and helpful. It's nice. 😃

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

KKFun wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 2:22 pm The squeeze test videos.

We compare all 3 models, Original Inspiration Series, SLE and Inspiration Series Ultra-Soft version.

It is difficult to tell from the videos as we cannot show how much force was applied when squeezing. Hopefully, this is still some useful information though.
The truth remains, SLE and Ultra-Soft version are softer than the original Inspiration Series. And SLE and Ultra-Soft version have very similar softness.

Original Inspiration Series 170C body

Inspiration Series.MP4

SLE 172E body

SLE.MP4

Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series 170C body

Ultra-Soft.MP4
I've seen those videos. They are OK, but incomplete. I think there is a divide between those of us whose focus is photography, and those whose focus is touch. It's difficult for me to understand how a company like Zelex releases a major update to their dolls, and does not create thorough videos showing how they feel.

But I appreciate your effort here, and it's not about you at all!

LOD
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LOD »

About those videos from zelex, for some reason I don't understand their official website just will not load properly for me and I didn't even try to fix it, so that's the first time I saw them. As you say, I/we can't tell how much force is put into the reactions but I'm actually surprised how 'soft' the original inspiration seems, let alone sle/ultra

I was concerned that areas outside of the usual might be too stiff for my liking but obviously not, thanks for sharing

INFORMATIONS