zelex.com.cn

ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
KKFun

Re: ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Post by KKFun »

Obviously, I am not turning any of the photos into artwork yet, it is too early in the review thread. I just want to show her in raw format initially. They are all full size 6000x4000 pixels, you can zoom in to see all the details for reference.

Hope you enjoy the raw photos of Lady Breeze too. :glou: Trust me, face to face, she is even much better 8)

IMG_3828-1.jpg
IMG_3828-1.jpg (11.84 MiB) Viewed 568 times

Photography lights and DSLR cameras can make a big difference!!!

factory vs at home.jpg
factory vs at home.jpg (7.12 MiB) Viewed 557 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

I found the new joints in the Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series EXP skeleton. I don't think I have this before in other models. Maybe this is the standard now for all the latest models. Check with your vendors to confirm please.

IMG_2724.JPEG
IMG_2724.JPEG (460.19 KiB) Viewed 549 times
IMG_2725.JPEG
IMG_2725.JPEG (516.82 KiB) Viewed 549 times
IMG_2726.JPEG
IMG_2726.JPEG (533.6 KiB) Viewed 549 times

stertla
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by stertla »

KKFun wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:34 am I found the new joints in the Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series EXP skeleton. I don't think I have this before in other models. Maybe this is the standard now for all the latest models. Check with your vendors to confirm please.
The SLE 172E I got in April also has these ball joints in the wrists. Was a bit surprised when I discovered it as earlier SLE did not have it.
Probably using same EXP skeleton, and it's a general skeleton upgrade.

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

These first pics are looking very promising.
I like that wrist joint. My SLE doesn't have that.
Is that the electric coeros stand you are using here? It is so nice that you can put on high heels with that!!
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

My gosh, KK, she's stunningly gorgeous! The detail of her skin is just mind blowing. Zoomed in, it's very difficult to tell the difference between real skin and zelex skin. And those freckles! I'm just speechless.

Bree
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bree »

Wow KKFun, this is really great information. Perhaps Zelex will tell us that actually, the utrasoft Inspiration actually means configurable SLE. Would be interesting to know if it actually is different material. Breeze is gorgeous and the stretch details and updated hair implants look pretty amazing! Thanks for sharing and pointing it out!

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

Bree wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:09 am Wow KKFun, this is really great information. Perhaps Zelex will tell us that actually, the utrasoft Inspiration actually means configurable SLE. Would be interesting to know if it actually is different material. Breeze is gorgeous and the stretch details and updated hair implants look pretty amazing! Thanks for sharing and pointing it out!
This was my thinking (and hoping) too. I am very impressed by the SLE material, but would love to have customization options. Not that the pre-configured girls aren't pretty- they're amazing. But would love to "tweak" minor details to match my preferences. Time will tell I suppose. It's a great time in the doll world indeed. We're seeing amazing developments and they are only getting better. Very excited for the future!

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

stertla wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:28 am
KKFun wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:34 am I found the new joints in the Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series EXP skeleton. I don't think I have this before in other models. Maybe this is the standard now for all the latest models. Check with your vendors to confirm please.
The SLE 172E I got in April also has these ball joints in the wrists. Was a bit surprised when I discovered it as earlier SLE did not have it.
Probably using same EXP skeleton, and it's a general skeleton upgrade.
The added wrist joints are very smooth compared with other joints, it does feel like ball joints to me. I remember ZELEX advertised it a while ago, but since then, it was on and off. Hopefully, they will provide this upgraded EXP skeleton from now on. 8)

johnmagicnl wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:22 am These first pics are looking very promising.
I like that wrist joint. My SLE doesn't have that.
Is that the electric coeros stand you are using here? It is so nice that you can put on high heels with that!!
Thanks johnmagicnl, Yes, it is the Coeros motorized doll stand, I left some behind the scene photos in their thread. viewtopic.php?t=169723&start=117

Seabreeze2112
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seabreeze2112 »

IMG_2724.JPEG
IMG_2725.JPEG
IMG_2726.JPEG
My most recent SLE body has these "waving" action articulating wrist. However I think overall the new hand and fingers are more delicate & thinner than my original SLE bodies hands & fingers. I get worried manipulating them, they feel very fragile compared to my SLE purchased in December '23. Also noticed my newer SLE has much tighter arm joints. And not necessarily in a good way, in a, I feel like I'm gonna break it way.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

chris0113 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:50 am My gosh, KK, she's stunningly gorgeous! The detail of her skin is just mind blowing. Zoomed in, it's very difficult to tell the difference between real skin and zelex skin. And those freckles! I'm just speechless.

Thanks chris0113, my initial impression so far, she might be the best model I have ever owned. She is fully loaded with customized features too. I usually just ordered the standard one like their website promo photos. This time, I would like to try something different, and it turns out perfectly great :D I am sure Lady Breeze will surprise us even more later.

Bree wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:09 am Wow KKFun, this is really great information. Perhaps Zelex will tell us that actually, the utrasoft Inspiration actually means configurable SLE. Would be interesting to know if it actually is different material. Breeze is gorgeous and the stretch details and updated hair implants look pretty amazing! Thanks for sharing and pointing it out!
Thanks Bree. They feel like different materials but with similar softness. Lady Breeze will keep surprising us, I am confident about that. I have completed the SLE durability test after 6 months, SLE holds up extremely well. Now we will test the ultra-soft durability too. With ZELEX history, I have no worry at all. :D

chris0113 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:17 am
This was my thinking (and hoping) too. I am very impressed by the SLE material, but would love to have customization options. Not that the pre-configured girls aren't pretty- they're amazing. But would love to "tweak" minor details to match my preferences. Time will tell I suppose. It's a great time in the doll world indeed. We're seeing amazing developments and they are only getting better. Very excited for the future!

Totally with you chris0113, ZELEX rolls out a new generation of dolls every few months. It is an amazing time in the doll world right now.

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

KKFun wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:44 pm
chris0113 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:50 am My gosh, KK, she's stunningly gorgeous! The detail of her skin is just mind blowing. Zoomed in, it's very difficult to tell the difference between real skin and zelex skin. And those freckles! I'm just speechless.

Thanks chris0113, my initial impression so far, she might be the best model I have ever owned. She is fully loaded with customized features too. I usually just ordered the standard one like their website promo photos. This time, I would like to try something different, and it turns out perfectly :D I am sure Lady Breeze will surprise us even more later.

Thanks Bree. They feel like different materials but with similar softness. Lady Breeze will keep surprising us, I am confident about that. I have completed the SLE durability test after 6 months, SLE holds up extremely well. Now we will test the ultra-soft durability too. With ZELEX history, I have no worry at all. :D

chris0113 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:17 am

Totally with you chris0113, ZELEX rolls out a new generation of dolls every few months. It is an amazing time in the doll world right now.
Will you be puting Lady Breeze trough the same durability tests as your SLE girl? Leaving her in high-stress poses to see how the material reacts, etc? Your whole review of the SLE material is really good. You really put her through some good tests and she performed beautifully really highlighting Zelex's strengths.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Seabreeze2112 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:23 pm

IMG_2724.JPEG
IMG_2725.JPEG
IMG_2726.JPEG
My most recent SLE body has these "waving" action articulating wrist. However I think overall the new hand and fingers are more delicate & thinner than my original SLE bodies hands & fingers. I get worried manipulating them, they feel very fragile compared to my SLE purchased in December '23. Also noticed my newer SLE has much tighter arm joints. And not necessarily in a good way, in a, I feel like I'm gonna break it way.

Yeah, then, from what I heard here, ZELEX makes the new upgraded EXP skeleton as standard now.

For the Inspiration Series, ZELEX offers this option too.
2024-05-04_15-49-49.jpg
2024-05-04_15-49-49.jpg (283.47 KiB) Viewed 362 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

chris0113 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:51 pm Will you be puting Lady Breeze trough the same durability tests as your SLE girl? Leaving her in high-stress poses to see how the material reacts, etc? Your whole review of the SLE material is really good. You really put her through some good tests and she performed beautifully really highlighting Zelex's strengths.

Yes, I will, it is the only way we can test it within a 6 months time frame. As a matter of fact, I am more comfortable with the SLE and Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series for stressful postures. They are soft enough and flexible enough for greater stretch.

Most of the time, when the material is stretched far enough, we can feel the tension in the silicone. SLE and Ultra-Soft still have room to stretch even further during those postures.

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

What would be nice would be if the Zelex heads could also wink like 1-2 brands already have, such as Sanhui

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

nosmoking1979 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:12 pm What would be nice would be if the Zelex heads could also wink like 1-2 brands already have, such as Sanhui

Totally agree with you, that would be another game changer for ZELEX, I mentioned to them about open/close eyes features, we have to wait.... :glou:

INFORMATIONS