Any advice regarding AK Ultra Soft options?

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
smutbas
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Any advice regarding AK Ultra Soft options?

Post by smutbas »

Hey all,

still doing research before I pull the trigger on my first doll so I got a few more questions for the community:

Does anybody have experience with AK's regular body vs just gel boobs vs ultra soft boobs+butt+thighs+vagina?

Also does gel boobs + ultra soft boobs make sense (if that's even possible)? I also don't want those D cups to just
sag around because they are too soft.

I read that the ultra soft bodies get indentations easily and easily tear at the "fun parts".
Is that a thing with the AK175 in particular? (I'm endowed a fair bit above european average lenght wise - girth is average I'd say)

Especially when it comes to butts i prefer them firm so I'm unsure if the ultra soft butt would even be for me.

In the past I've had sextoys made from both TPE and silicon and I preferred the silicon because it felt grippier
and the structure felt more pronounced while the TPE felt so mushi that the structure wasn't even noticeable.
So again - I'm unsure the soft vagina would even be for me.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Any advice regarding AK Ultra Soft options?

Post by SxDolled »

smutbas wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:05 pm Hey all,

still doing research before I pull the trigger on my first doll so I got a few more questions for the community:

Does anybody have experience with AK's regular body vs just gel boobs vs ultra soft boobs+butt+thighs+vagina?

Also does gel boobs + ultra soft boobs make sense (if that's even possible)? I also don't want those D cups to just
sag around because they are too soft.

I read that the ultra soft bodies get indentations easily and easily tear at the "fun parts".
Is that a thing with the AK175 in particular? (I'm endowed a fair bit above european average lenght wise - girth is average I'd say)

Especially when it comes to butts i prefer them firm so I'm unsure if the ultra soft butt would even be for me.

In the past I've had sextoys made from both TPE and silicon and I preferred the silicon because it felt grippier
and the structure felt more pronounced while the TPE felt so mushi that the structure wasn't even noticeable.
So again - I'm unsure the soft vagina would even be for me.

Welcome to TDF smutbas!

Going off what you've said I'd suggest going with silicone material without the soft additions. Gel breasts are heavier than the other options and are more likely to sag. Furthermore, yes, softer materials are less durable and more prone to tearing and indenting.

Hope this helps 😊
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

INFORMATIONS