www.tayu-doll.com

Tayu dolls touch

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Roald
Active Poster
Active Poster

Tayu dolls touch

Post by Roald »

I’m leaning heavily toward getting a Tayu but have never owned silicone and am wondering a few things about Tayu’s feel in general.

I have a YL TPE. Freshly cleaned or out of the box, the skin is extremely tacky/sticky. The body is overall firm with the exception of the breasts. Not solid, but a “i do yoga and Pilates 5x a week” feel. After powdering, the skin is extremely smooth and pleasant to touch.

How does a 148 or 153c compare? Is the silicone any softer, smoother etc than the TPE? What are the general notes comparing the skin and body of a Tayu versus a lower cost TPE like WM or YL?

Thanks.

Obi2Kanobi

Re: Tayu dolls touch

Post by Obi2Kanobi »

I havnt had a TPE doll in a while (cant stand the sticky and oil they give off, stinky too). But i have several silicone dolls including a Tayu 148D. After drying she has a very slight stick to her but not anything like any other doll I've ever owned. I can easily grab her breast and its not an issue. After powder she is smooth and very pleasant.The silicone material is not ultra soft like Piper SAF but she is squishy if that makes sense. Not firm at all. There's almost a rough texture to the silicone like goosebumps which I think helps the sticky feeling you get from others. Not sure how to explain it.
I'll go off topic a bit and say that Tayu must have some kind of pheromones in the material because I can't keep my hands off her. She's the most physically attractive and pleasant to touch doll I've ever owned. (StarPery, IronTech, Piper, WM, 6YE, MLW, Zelex).

PerroDeHierro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PerroDeHierro »

Obi2Kanobi wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:23 pm I havnt had a TPE doll in a while (cant stand the sticky and oil they give off, stinky too). But i have several silicone dolls including a Tayu 148D. After drying she has a very slight stick to her but not anything like any other doll I've ever owned. I can easily grab her breast and its not an issue. After powder she is smooth and very pleasant.The silicone material is not ultra soft like Piper SAF but she is squishy if that makes sense. Not firm at all. There's almost a rough texture to the silicone like goosebumps which I think helps the sticky feeling you get from others. Not sure how to explain it.
I'll go off topic a bit and say that Tayu must have some kind of pheromones in the material because I can't keep my hands off her. She's the most physically attractive and pleasant to touch doll I've ever owned. (StarPery, IronTech, Piper, WM, 6YE, MLW, Zelex).
Interesting, I want the doll to sleep with, I will configure it with loose joints, so far Tayu is the one who convinces me and it is because of her mouths and faces, I think they are the best for kissing.
You have experience with multiple dolls, what do you think? I´m right with TAYU bodies?

Obi2Kanobi

Post by Obi2Kanobi »

I have 2 others with soft heads (MLW Mia, StarPery Rong) and Peach head from Tayu is definitely more pleasant to kiss and touch plus the wig is noticeably of greater quality from Tayu. Loose joints 100% for a cuddle buddy. I will say the MLW 148B is a high quality body, she feels great and looks great 100% but the soft head with movable jaw stretches her eyes out and doesn't have the same quality that Tayu has. If your looking to save some money you can't go wrong with MLW but Tayu blows it out the park.

P22 Canterbury Pro
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by P22 Canterbury Pro »

Obi2Kanobi wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:23 pm I havnt had a TPE doll in a while (cant stand the sticky and oil they give off, stinky too). But i have several silicone dolls including a Tayu 148D. After drying she has a very slight stick to her but not anything like any other doll I've ever owned. I can easily grab her breast and its not an issue. After powder she is smooth and very pleasant.The silicone material is not ultra soft like Piper SAF but she is squishy if that makes sense. Not firm at all. There's almost a rough texture to the silicone like goosebumps which I think helps the sticky feeling you get from others. Not sure how to explain it.
Ordered one last month for these reasons... These look incredible let alone the quality and features. Got the 148D too

crabstacean

Post by crabstacean »

I can concur with what's been said here. I haven't owned a sex toy—doll or not—that has a better feel than a TAYU doll. TPE may be softer, but it's porous nature isn't very realistic. When properly powdered, TAYU's goosebumps silicone feels ridiculously close to real skin.
Luna → TAYU 161F
Juliet → MLW 148B
Hina → TAYU 158C+

INFORMATIONS