Sili Doll communication lacking

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
wildsnuffle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sili Doll communication lacking

Post by wildsnuffle »

I've been trying to find out what seems like fairly simple questions on heads, but getting information is like pulling teeth, it's taking days to week responding. I'm really interested in getting the doll, but given that lack of good communication thus far, I'm weary about ordering at this point. Looking for any feedback.

ALFONZO
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Sili Doll communication lacking

Post by ALFONZO »

This doesn't sound very good. What questions do you have about the doll that you'd like to inquire about? You can tell me, and I can consult with the supplier of the sex doll I've purchased from before. Hope it helps you out. :D

wildsnuffle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Sili Doll communication lacking

Post by wildsnuffle »

I wanted to get a Sukiwaai NXT+ Ultra doll, but with the closed eye head on the Sumi doll, but I didn't know if the tongue could not be sticking out. I also asked to see a clearer picture of the head to see the face better. It took over a week and a half, with follow up e-mails, saying I was interested in buying, but I needed to know the answers to the questions. I finally did get a picture and it looked nothing like the one pictured on the Sumi doll, but I think it was angled down a bit, so it might look different. I asked for clarification if this was the same head as the Sumi doll. I have never heard back, and I'm really tired of having to bug him to respond to me.

In the meantime I have crawled through all the threads I could find, and did find out that the Sumi head's tongue is removable, but also was interested in the older Sukiwaai head, as another possible option, but haven't bothered asking, since it feels as if I'm bothering him with my few questions, and if that is the vibe I'm already getting before the sale, what happens after the sale, and there could be some issues?

Also the e-mail address listed on the website doesn't work, he has a different e-mail address that I only found out, because I submitted through an offline chat window, that was responded to. I mentioned that the e-mail doesn't work, but I guess they don't care if the website isn't accurate. I really don't understand vendors that don't seem to want to sell their products, since they seemingly don't want to give out information.

The only reason I have followed up so far, is that supposedly this is a decent vendor, with good customer support, at least in the past. At this point, I'm definitely not getting good vibes from this experience so far. I've gone from almost basically being ready to purchase, to saying the hell with it, if this is the kind of response that I can expect.

INFORMATIONS