www.sedoll.com

Looking for feedback on the SEDOLL 161 E-Cup and 167 E-Cup

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
SkylarZ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Looking for feedback on the SEDOLL 161 E-Cup and 167 E-Cup

Post by SkylarZ »

Hi Guys,

Can anyone provide their experience with the SEDOLL 161 E-Cup and 167 E-Cup bodies, I am looking at these dolls and I really like them, was wondering about all of your experience with it.

https://www.joylovedolls.com/products/j ... ies-sedoll

https://www.joylovedolls.com/products/q ... 3f92&_ss=c

These are what I was looking at, can anyone provide any details? especially regarding LHP and maintenance?

Thank you!

Project_2501
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Looking for feedback on the SEDOLL 161 E-Cup and 167 E-Cup

Post by Project_2501 »

viewtopic.php?p=2532342#p2532342

Not the best LHP for doggy and the default butt hole is too tight for me to dare try again. Front holes are workable. Manufactures says they can make the holes bigger so that is something you should keep in mind. Overall the doll looks really nice but I'm not experience with these type of products. For maintenance the included hand pump is nice but I'm seriously considering 3D printing some nozzles to help wash and dry it out. So far I've used the pump with a bit of foaming hand soap and warm water. To dry, I have a Noctua 140mm fan with a speed controller I use.

SkylarZ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SkylarZ »

Project_2501 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:06 pm viewtopic.php?p=2532342#p2532342

Not the best LHP for doggy and the default butt hole is too tight for me to dare try again. Front holes are workable. Manufactures says they can make the holes bigger so that is something you should keep in mind. Overall the doll looks really nice but I'm not experience with these type of products. For maintenance the included hand pump is nice but I'm seriously considering 3D printing some nozzles to help wash and dry it out. So far I've used the pump with a bit of foaming hand soap and warm water. To dry, I have a Noctua 140mm fan with a speed controller I use.
Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated, I'll probably rule them out then.

Project_2501
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Project_2501 »

SkylarZ wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:08 pm Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated, I'll probably rule them out then.
There are so many options it's hard to really feel 100 percent with any order it seems. I'm still enjoying the doll but it would always be nice to get more hands on videos. I get why that could be hard to come by sadly. Good luck mate.

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

I have the 167E silicone on order. Right now I have the 160c in hand for a couple of weeks and while the LHP is a little low in the rear, it's not by much and the two holes are accessible from the rear without issue and from the front with the usual leg positioning strategy. Everything about dolls is a compromise, and at this price point I'm pleasantly surprised by both the really nice sculpts, skin texture and hole softness, and frankly an amazing customer service ethic. I've sold two other dolls to make room for these to Silicone Pro examples. The 160c didn't have the soft butt option, which I now regret, but the 167E will...
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Erin" (coming soon)
#3 later this year

INFORMATIONS