sexyrealsexdolls.com

3d printable doll cleaning wand

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
dparson

3d printable doll cleaning wand

Post by dparson »

Hi all, here's another cleaning solution for your consideration. If you have a 3d printer, here's a cleaning wand https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6575160 Before making this I was using a 1 liter wash bottle but didn't feel like it was thorough enough.

The "hose_adapter_od" parameter in Fusion 360 lets you control how large the end of the wand is to match your facet and for me, I found that a 22mm (7/8 inch) inner diameter silicone hose worked well. To make the hose adapter on the wand tight, I made its outer diameter slightly larger, 23mm.
cleaning_wand_00.jpg
cleaning_wand_00.jpg (137.96 KiB) Viewed 192 times
My 3d printer is really small so I separated the wand into 2 bodies that are glued together with epoxy. I printed the two parts in PLA and oriented them horizontally for the best strength. The glue joint adds a lot of strength as well and might be a good idea even for larger printers.
cleaning_wand_0.jpg
cleaning_wand_0.jpg (45.88 KiB) Viewed 192 times
cleaning_wand_1.jpg
cleaning_wand_1.jpg (302.57 KiB) Viewed 192 times
A silicone hose, hose clamp, and zip tie complete the project. All the edges are rounded over in the model but I also use some sandpaper to make sure there are no rough edges.
cleaning_wand_2.jpg
cleaning_wand_2.jpg (548.42 KiB) Viewed 192 times
cleaning_wand_2a.jpg
cleaning_wand_2a.jpg (79.34 KiB) Viewed 192 times
cleaning_wand_3.jpg
cleaning_wand_3.jpg (164.91 KiB) Viewed 192 times
To insert the wand I cover it with foamed soap and pre-twist the hose counter-clockwise. Then as it's inserted, it's allowed to untwist itself in a clockwise direction to straighten out. I run the facet for a minute, then remove the wand and cover it with foamed soap, and repeat the process.
cleaning_wand_4.jpg
cleaning_wand_4.jpg (140.21 KiB) Viewed 192 times
cleaning_wand_5.jpg
cleaning_wand_5.jpg (168.62 KiB) Viewed 192 times

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: 3d printable doll cleaning wand

Post by seagull »

That is kinda beautiful dparson :)

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

I like it, great job dparson 👍
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

dparson

Post by dparson »

Thanks seagull and sxdolled. I probably should have mentioned that I also used one of these as well but after getting a Tayu doll, its vagina wouldn't allow a large scrubber like this to be inserted without causing damage.
old cleaning.jpg
old cleaning.jpg (197.97 KiB) Viewed 101 times
This was attempt #2 for cleaning the Tayu, a 1 liter wash bottle with holes drilled into the straw, but it didn't provide much water volume or pressure. With the facet-based wand, cleaning thoroughly is quite a bit faster and easier.
old bottle.jpg
old bottle.jpg (124.04 KiB) Viewed 101 times

INFORMATIONS