Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Sophia Revealed!

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

nuzzler

Post by nuzzler »

Bel,
Thanks so much for sharing your pics with us. Sophia is quite a cutie, and it looks like her detail is really amazing. Matt has truley made a gorgeous piece of art with her. I'd appreciate seeing some lounging photos, when you get a chance.

I'm sold on these dolls, and I'm sure my next one will be a Boy Toy!

Nuz :wink:
I snatch kisses... and vice versa!

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

congratulations my friend she is a babe. I look forward to seeing and hearing more about her.

OH ya there were a few of us watching last nite "Belshanar is posting pics"

talke about clearing a room lol :wink: :D

Slim
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Slim »

BelShanar wrote:Wow, I hadn't even finished uploading all of her first set, and already Sophia is getting views!
But what else would you have expected? :o I mean the first Boy Toy Doll in The Doll Forum. That’s another historical moment for our forum. We've all been waiting for your doll. I sure did for I love these dolls. But Sophia sure looks awesome and I sure envy you too. :oops: Congrats! :D
noquiexis wrote:Phoenix Studios did an excellent job of packing her securely.
Yes, overall this is a fact indeed. But I was very surprised that the upper side of her head was only protected by a thin layer of cardboard! 8O That's not exactly good protection in my book. :roll:

For what if the cardboard box would be damaged at that spot? :? Yes, that chance might be very small, but with my bad luck I would nevertheless be very worried that my box would be damaged at precisely that spot. :uhoh:

But you don’t say much about your new doll. :o Does Sophia lives up to your expectations? Is she everything you hope she would be? Are you happy with her, proud to be her owner? Well, I guess you are for she sure looks just as gorgeous and lovely as the Miss February on their website. :razz:
Thanks for sharing. :wink:

Regards,
Slim

leaverus

Post by leaverus »

Congrats! She's sexy! LOVE the red hair/green eyes..YUMMY

NamRepaid
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NamRepaid »

A little bit cute, a little bit shy...
She'll turn the head of any guy!

Nam

& OH those green eyes!

Hefner
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hefner »

Nice pics, Bel!

The boytoy website shows Miss February with blue eyes. Did you request the green eyes? The green looks very nice.

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

We're using an independent shipping company that knows to handle the dolls with great care :)
noquiexis wrote:Phoenix Studios did an excellent job of packing her securely.
Yes, overall this is a fact indeed. But I was very surprised that the upper side of her head was only protected by a thin layer of cardboard! 8O That's not exactly good protection in my book. :roll:

flavortang
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by flavortang »

It would be a lot nicer and easier to receive a large cardboard box rather than a huge, cumbersome wooden crate, the way RDs are shipped.

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

She is a real cutie!!! Congratulaions on such a sweet adorable companion!!

Surgeon

Post by Surgeon »

looks very vivid somehow
like she is alive and moving

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Very nice, great butt, legs etc. Def want to see more. heh...

The piercing. Is it reinforced?
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi All,

Belshanar, congrats with your new doll!
I hope she's everything for you you expected her to be this No. 1. Boy Toy Doll.

PhoenixStudio's wrote:
We're using an independent shipping company that knows to handle the dolls with great care

Hmm, I wonder, chance that a fork lift hits the box at the front where the head is, is low but, if, then at once the head is damaged, not 2" play.
This shippers often do the weirdest things with their parcels, I've seen a lot difficulty's both at this forum posted by members who recieved a Realdoll from Abyss, with a damaged wooden crate(!) or at the company where I work where we ship also goods, and its sometimes terrible difficult to get it undamaged at our customers. Sometimes there goes a half year or a year into developing a good shipment method. So... price yourself lucky that the doll arrived so well.

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

All deliveries are insured :)
mytime wrote:Hi All,

Belshanar, congrats with your new doll!
I hope she's everything for you you expected her to be this No. 1. Boy Toy Doll.

PhoenixStudio's wrote:
We're using an independent shipping company that knows to handle the dolls with great care

Hmm, I wonder, chance that a fork lift hits the box at the front where the head is, is low but, if, then at once the head is damaged, not 2" play.
This shippers often do the weirdest things with their parcels, I've seen a lot difficulty's both at this forum posted by members who received a Realdoll from Abyss, with a damaged wooden crate(!) or at the company where I work where we ship also goods, and its sometimes terrible difficult to get it undamaged at our customers. Sometimes there goes a half year or a year into developing a good shipment method. So... price yourself lucky that the doll arrived so well.

Mytime & Helen

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Matt,

Matt wrote
All deliveries are insured

Yep indeed thats the way to go with this expensive items indeed, where I work it goes just the same, expensive stuff goes insured, just did not think about it yet, but with expenisive items the insurance is needed indeed.
It are the items that are not expensive enough for insurance that may often cause some headaches.
Otoh, from past I've seen that also insurance is a relieve, people are still not so happy if the doll does not arrive un damaged, but bottom line, they should reject a package that is too damaged to contain a doll that is in good shape IMO and rely on that insurance in that case. (bit like it is with the plastic seal as with Realdoll/Abyss).

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

Britti_Lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Britti_Lover »

8)
Here's my take:

1) Light and durable

2) Small box stores in a small space

3) The doll will actually last when handled per the owner's manual.

Anyone see the picture of the body 9 whose boobs were around its ankles? Sad story - stored per the owners manual.

4) Easy to pose and photograph.

5) Sex is great with the poly material inserts.

I hope Boy Toy becomes the norm and not the rule. We've had too many doll makers take money and not deliver a doll, or deliver a doll that falls apart.

This doll signals a new era in doll making - thanks for the great pics!

:wink:

INFORMATIONS