realsexdoll.com

Hello TDF community

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

JPPS89
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Hello TDF community

Post by JPPS89 »

Howdy TDF community, I've finally decided to make an account here and discuss about dolls and just be in a community. :oops:

I'm a newbie so I made a topic on open forum to say hello and mention I have an incoming doll on da way!

I've recently ordered an IRONTECH-DOLL back this day in March. I chose the Silicone 164cm Celine head and Luna (ROS) head. Beautiful head creations from IRONTECH so I chose them, wish I could choose more but two is good! The body looks fantastic and very hot model looking, 40kg is heavy but I lift and move bags and boxes for a living so I should be physically adept. She's Dark Tan option, light brown nipples, brown eyes for both heads, black_brown (ombre looking) with golden hair options, got all the soft skin, gel breasts, gel butt, soft thighs, EVO skeleton, articulated hard hands, hard standing feet, fixed vagina, Sorta Latina looking, ME GUSTA!!! lols. :wink:

Totally reminds me of the sexy Latina weather girls..!

She's on the way now hopefully safely traveling on her journey to my home. I know IRONTECH-DOLL does a fantastic job with their box setup and all the foam, protections and sleeping bag thing so that eases my worries. She will probably be home later this week or next week I'm guessing..

When I get out of newbie probation Il post some of the factory photos I got and document the home photos when I receive my doll.

Until then everyone take care and have a great day! :D

sloopjohnb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Hello TDF community

Post by sloopjohnb »

Welcome to the wonderful world of dolls!
JB

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your new girl, hope she shows up quickly, as the wait is brutal, lol.

It only takes five posts and you can post photos, so jump right in with questions or comments.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Welcome to TDF!!!

Doll Fanatic
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Doll Fanatic »

Welcome. Wishing safe travels to your new friend. Looking forward to the pics
My Doll Collection -

Zelex SLE 173E Head #ZXE201-1
WM TPE 172D Head #56
WM TPE 160A Heads #398 & #400
IT TPE 175 Male Heads Charles & Nicholas
WM TPE 174G Head #266
SM Silicone 156C Head X1
Unknown 160 Male
Unknown 164E Female

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Welcome glad you’re here with us. Show off your girl when she comes home to you, if you dig it of course that is, we’d love to see her!
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

JPPS89
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JPPS89 »

Treepusher wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:12 pm Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your new girl, hope she shows up quickly, as the wait is brutal, lol.

It only takes five posts and you can post photos, so jump right in with questions or comments.
Thanks!

So I gotta make 4 more posts or can I comment or reply to things 4 more times to post the factory photos??

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi JPPS89
Welcome to TDF. Hope your doll arrives soon and you are happy with her. Looking forward to meeting your girl, have you given her a name yet :?: Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

JPPS89
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JPPS89 »

Vickylover wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:43 am Hi JPPS89
Welcome to TDF. Hope your doll arrives soon and you are happy with her. Looking forward to meeting your girl, have you given her a name yet :?: Take care Vickylover.
Yeah I'm going to name her Janelly or Selena. Latina names yeahhhh :D

JPPS89
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JPPS89 »

Treepusher wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:12 pm Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your new girl, hope she shows up quickly, as the wait is brutal, lol.

Thanks for the heads up yeah im replying to all my comments so i can post my factory photos hopefully...

the wait is brutalll

JPPS89
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JPPS89 »

Hot doll reviews wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:34 pm Welcome glad you’re here with us. Show off your girl when she comes home to you, if you dig it of course that is, we’d love to see her!
Thanks cant wait to show her off!

INFORMATIONS