betterlovedoll.com

Seeking Doll Owners for Interview

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Storms22
Student Account
Student Account

Seeking Doll Owners for Interview

Post by Storms22 »

Hello everyone,

I'm currently conducting research as part of my thesis and I am focusing on relationships between humans and non-living entities, with a particular focus on the doll community. My thesis delves into how cultural narratives shape our understanding of intimacy with artificial companions, highlighting the evolving dynamics of human-object relationships in the context of technological advancements.

If you own a sex doll or love doll and are open to a friendly, informal chat, I’d be extremely grateful if you reached out to me The conversation would take about 30 - 45 minutes, fitting around your schedule, and conducted in whatever way you're most comfortable with (online, email, etc.). While I can't offer payment for your time, your participation will greatly enrich the study and contribute to a deeper understanding of these relationships.

Your privacy is my top priority, so all shared experiences will be anonymized. If you're intrigued or have any questions, feel free to reach out here or contact me at 88647540@fsv.cuni.cz

I really appreciate your willingness to think about joining my study!

Looking forward to possibly chatting with you.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Seeking Doll Owners for Interview

Post by RevJack »

What is your hypothesis for this study?
What we be helping you prove or disprove?

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Storms22
Student Account
Student Account

Post by Storms22 »

Hello Jack,

Thank you very much for your reply and question,

My thesis operates under the hypothesis that relationships with artificial companions, such as sex dolls or love dolls, can challenge and potentially redefine traditional notions of intimacy and partnership. Specifically, I propose that such relationships reflect broader cultural narratives and social constructs around intimacy, which are continuously reshaped by technological advancements.

The aim of your participation would not be to "prove" or "disprove" this hypothesis in binary terms. Instead, I'm seeking to explore and understand the diverse experiences and perceptions of doll owners. Through this, I hope to gain insights into how these relationships might align with or diverge from established societal norms and expectations about intimacy and partnership. I want to emphasize that my approach is not about casting judgment or promoting negative stereotypes about doll owners.

I hope this answers your questions, and I would be more than happy to discuss any further inquiries or thoughts you might have.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Screw it , ill bite.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

I did too. Seems interesting.

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

Me three.

Email sent.
💜 Harley's birthday party, his MF EME review, and more can be found on his thread 💜
Josh's thread
We're most active on Insta!

Storms22
Student Account
Student Account

Post by Storms22 »

Hello all,

Firstly, a big thank you to everyone who's shown interest in my study. I've reached out to those who've already contacted me, and I'm genuinely looking forward to our discussions.

For anyone else interested in sharing their experience, please take the first step by sending me an email (88647540@fsv.cuni.cz) or a private message (PM) here on the forum. Due to forum rules, I'm unable to send PMs first, so I kindly ask you to initiate contact if you're willing to participate.

Your contribution is incredibly important to my research, and I'm excited to hear from more of you. Thank you once again for considering being part of this study.

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

I just completed my interview, and I strongly encourage others to reach out and participate in this! I've encountered other research studies in the past that asked a number of judgemental/stigmatizing questions that were uncomfortable to answer. This interviewer was a true breath of fresh air. She's not judgemental at all, and her questions are enjoyable to answer.
💜 Harley's birthday party, his MF EME review, and more can be found on his thread 💜
Josh's thread

Crashtodon2

Post by Crashtodon2 »

You have my attention, sent a PM.
Irokebijin 95cm silicone · Rico B - Review - Galleries

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

RevJack wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:09 pm Adolf Hitlers early approval ratings were off the charts.
And we know how that worked out.
Hello RevJack,

you are so big queen of drama!
Person student only wishes to make study for school.
I also wish to give answers^^

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

HHhhmmmm. Not to prove or disapprove you say. Then why is it so extremely incredibly important to you this, as you call it, Research of yours.
I mean, you almost makes it sound like your life depends on it.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Guys, if you don’t want to participate in the study, don’t! The study may not be confirmatory (prove/reject a hypothesis) but rather be exploratory (“peel an onion to better understand”). And this study may very well be extremely important to her if it’s a part of a masters/doctoral degree. So, why knock it down? Don’t do it if you don’t want to.
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Is this focused on people who get emotionally attached to their doll(s) or would this also include those who do not get attached?
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Doll gives me peace of mind and pleasure without drama.

I had several long term relationships before with a lot of good memories.
Most of these girls where good to me and I also was good to them.

I do enjoy being single and I do find sexdolls a great way for my needs for having sex.
Nowadays dating is no fun anymore with all drama.
I'm also on a age that women my age are not that pretty anymore and do find nowadays sexdolls very attractive on a supermodel level.

I sometimes still date women, and sometimes still have sex with them.
But that's just for sex and good times, no need to get in a relationship at all.

I do find the stigma that society put on sexdolls very anoying.
Most hate seems projected on man for having them,
The reason why I keep my doll private because otherwise people will react unreasonble to me.

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

jeep2639 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:33 am Guys, if you don’t want to participate in the study, don’t! The study may not be confirmatory (prove/reject a hypothesis) but rather be exploratory (“peel an onion to better understand”). And this study may very well be extremely important to her if it’s a part of a masters/doctoral degree. So, why knock it down? Don’t do it if you don’t want to.
This is pretty spot on. She told me that she felt the academic discourse about the doll community was too black and white, and she sought to change that.

And yes, she indicated that she is pursuing a masters. She also said she wrote a bachelor’s thesis on the same topic and now wants to revisit the topic to expand on previous work.
Josh's thread

INFORMATIONS