www.tayu-doll.com

Tayu Patented Skeleton

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Tayu Patented Skeleton

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Lovely dolls and seems to have decent reviews ….Anyone seen a photo of the Tayu skeleton?

Wondering what the patented and premium pricing offers towards doll improvements and longevity….
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Tayu Patented Skeleton

Post by MannyCan »

I was looking for the same thing as I'm seriously considering a Tayu 158C

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alion »

I keep trying to justify the price point but it's getting very difficult to do so when you look at the value per dollar vs other brands. The dolls are gorgeous but not $1000 over Irontech silicone gorgeous.
Current Wish-list:
IRONTECH DOLL S32 Kitty 165cm
IRONTECH DOLL S40 Eileen 165cm
Sino-doll X2 Aimee 161cm
FANREAL Doll B Silicone Qian 158cm
TAYU Doll Head #6 NaiMei 155cm
Starpery Yao 171cm
ElsaBabe Hirano Rin 165cm
ElsaBabe Sakurai Koyuki 160 / 165cm

Beepboop92

Post by Beepboop92 »

alion wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:41 pm I keep trying to justify the price point but it's getting very difficult to do so when you look at the value per dollar vs other brands. The dolls are gorgeous but not $1000 over Irontech silicone gorgeous.
For me and a lot of others, it was the weight that convinced us. Other manufacturers are getting closer and closer, but not to Tayu’s level yet.

PerroDeHierro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PerroDeHierro »

A skeleton with multiple joints in the spine like xycolo or 4woods has would be great. I haven't been able to see his skeleton either.

Commish

Post by Commish »

alion wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:41 pm I keep trying to justify the price point but it's getting very difficult to do so when you look at the value per dollar vs other brands. The dolls are gorgeous but not $1000 over Irontech silicone gorgeous.
IT is double the weight with terrible LHP.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Beepboop92 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:56 pm
For me and a lot of others, it was the weight that convinced us. Other manufacturers are getting closer and closer, but not to Tayu’s level yet.
True,
Also the love holes on Tayu dolls are attractive and in the right place and large enough so less easy to tear. The edges are rounded and not just a hole as with almost all other brands.
The connection in the vagina and anus provides well-thought-out options that prevent the air pressure from puching out.
And they seem to have done a great job on softness.

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alion »

Commish wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:59 pm
IT is double the weight with terrible LHP.
Tayu's weight reduction makes their full size dolls only 20-22kg? I should learn more.
Current Wish-list:
IRONTECH DOLL S32 Kitty 165cm
IRONTECH DOLL S40 Eileen 165cm
Sino-doll X2 Aimee 161cm
FANREAL Doll B Silicone Qian 158cm
TAYU Doll Head #6 NaiMei 155cm
Starpery Yao 171cm
ElsaBabe Hirano Rin 165cm
ElsaBabe Sakurai Koyuki 160 / 165cm

INFORMATIONS