realsexdoll.com

Hello TDF! This is my first post.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Hello TDF! This is my first post.

Post by alion »

Nice to meet people on here. I am alion. I made an account on TDF because I want to learn more about sex dolls and the world around them.

A little history on my interest in dolls:

I have always liked Japanese BJDs (ball jointed dolls) artistically. I never owned one but loved seeing pictures of them and would tell myself that "I would buy one eventually". These dolls are simply that. They are not designed to be realistic. It's a hobby akin to collecting figurines or action figures albeit more of a feminine hobby, it's fun to buy them clothes and change out their parts it seems. Fast forward over a decade and I never bought one even though I still like them to this day. It just doesn't fit with what I want for myself at this time.

Sex dolls:

"I like sophisticated dolls. I have some sex toys. Why not buy a sex doll?" A few months ago I purchased a pretty good starter sex doll. It was around $800 made from TPE. I have had toys before that were made from the same TPE material so I knew how to take care of the doll but I grew exceedingly disappointed with the quality. One day I decided to give the doll a proper clean and powder. The manufacturer listed that the doll was waterproof and it turns out it was not even close. Within days I discovered rust emitting from the doll and decided that I would do an invasive inspection of the dolls skeleton. It was rusted. Further inspections showed the issue was systemic and I decided to retire the doll permanently. It was brutal but I refuse to have a doll with a degrading rust filled skeleton. Not to mention that it's joints were seizing due to this fact. Lesson learned.

Last night I came home from work as stared at the bookmark I had for Irontech dolls. I decided to start comparing manufacturers and get a good idea of what's on the market. It turns out that I knew almost nothing about sex dolls and how much innovation there is currently in the doll world. I think I spent something like three hours researching dolls and their manufacturers. I couldn't believe people were forking out $5000 to $10,000 USD for some of these dolls. Wow! Looking into the TPE vs silicone debate I am still not fully decided on where I stand but the artistic ability that silicone offers cannot be understated. Thus I decided on a budget, compared manufacturers, cried internally about not being able to afford a doll that costs more than some peoples cars, and I decided on an Irontech doll. Specifically the line not offered in the USA. Yessir,the Firefly Diary series. I searched the forum and have not seen any reviews or insight into these dolls here. I have seen many photos and videos through suppliers though. So I chose a supplier, customized the doll and it should be made and ready for review within 1- 1 1/2 months. I plan on making a post here then with photos documenting the doll for the forum.

My take on the reality of dolls:

Personally, I don't see dolls as people. They cannot replace a woman. They cannot replace a man. It's silicone and alloys. It cannot be a true companion but it can provide the feeling of companionship and the release of oxytocin to a starving brain. These dolls really help people and have been proven to reduce anxiety in an ever worsening world. I see them as a net positive for society when used properly. Many people suffer quietly and dolls are not a bad way to help with this kind of suffering. Dolls and the artists behind them are incredible. Craftsmen and craftswomen making the sale of companionship a reality is truly fascinating.

I will make a new post when I have photos of my Firefly Diary doll. Thank you for taking the time to learn a little bit about me and I hope to learn a lot here.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Hello TDF! This is my first post.

Post by SxDolled »

Welcome to alion! Thanks for sharing your story, I've never heard of that brand before, I'm interested to see how she turns out 😊

Also, just a heads up, it's against forum policy to mention vendors and manufacturers who are not TDF approved.

All the best!
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Welcome to the forum! Interesting insights on dolls. You are of course correct—dolls are not people, they’re not ‘real’ in the sense of having a living being to interact with.

But for many of us, they’re as real as we need them to be, and without the complications that arise in ‘real’ relationships.

To each his own.

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alion »

SxDolled wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:29 am
Welcome to alion! Thanks for sharing your story, I've never heard of that brand before, I'm interested to see how she turns out 😊

Also, just a heads up, it's against forum policy to mention vendors and manufacturers who are not TDF approved.

All the best!
Thanks for the warm welcome! I will be sure to post pictures when she arrives. Her head will be ROS upgraded so she will look even more realistic.
(If you look at the IRONTECH DOLL website they go over their robot ROS silicone heads in video form. She will have a pose-able jaw function and teeth / tongue.)
There is a video on youtube of someone displaying one of the heads.

As far as not mentioning non TDF approved vendors and manufacturers I will make a mental note to not do that.
I also understand the grey area revolving the Firefly Diary Dolls not being sold on the USA IRONTECH DOLL website. No mentioning of other vendors was intended. IRONTECH DOLL's Chinese company has multiple lines and does make the Firefly dolls. It's the same company in China.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi alion
Welcome to TDF. This is a great place to learn about dolls. You don't have to wait until your doll arrives to make a post, have a look around and join in we are a friendly bunch. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

alion wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:39 am
SxDolled wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:29 am

All the best!
Thanks for the warm welcome! I will be sure to post pictures when she arrives. Her head will be ROS upgraded so she will look even more realistic.
(If you look at the IRONTECH DOLL website they go over their robot ROS silicone heads in video form. She will have a pose-able jaw function and teeth / tongue.)
There is a video on youtube of someone displaying one of the heads.

As far as not mentioning non TDF approved vendors and manufacturers I will make a mental note to not do that.
I also understand the grey area revolving the Firefly Diary Dolls not being sold on the USA IRONTECH DOLL website. No mentioning of other vendors was intended. IRONTECH DOLL's Chinese company has multiple lines and does make the Firefly dolls. It's the same company in China.

Ah, I see. That explains it, thanks for clarifying 🙂

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Hello Alion and welcome to TDF.
alion wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:10 am It's a hobby akin to collecting figurines or action figures albeit more of a feminine hobby, it's fun to buy them clothes and change out their parts it seems.
Getting clothes, dressing up and photographing is definitely one of my favourite things to do with dolls!
alion wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:10 am Personally, I don't see dolls as people. They cannot replace a woman. They cannot replace a man. It's silicone and alloys. It cannot be a true companion but it can provide the feeling of companionship and the release of oxytocin to a starving brain. These dolls really help people and have been proven to reduce anxiety in an ever worsening world. I see them as a net positive for society when used properly. Many people suffer quietly and dolls are not a bad way to help with this kind of suffering. Dolls and the artists behind them are incredible. Craftsmen and craftswomen making the sale of companionship a reality is truly fascinating.
Well said!
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #74)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alion »

Arisa_ wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:16 am Hello Alion and welcome to TDF.
alion wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:10 am It's a hobby akin to collecting figurines or action figures albeit more of a feminine hobby, it's fun to buy them clothes and change out their parts it seems.
Getting clothes, dressing up and photographing is definitely one of my favourite things to do with dolls!
alion wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:10 am Personally, I don't see dolls as people. They cannot replace a woman. They cannot replace a man. It's silicone and alloys. It cannot be a true companion but it can provide the feeling of companionship and the release of oxytocin to a starving brain. These dolls really help people and have been proven to reduce anxiety in an ever worsening world. I see them as a net positive for society when used properly. Many people suffer quietly and dolls are not a bad way to help with this kind of suffering. Dolls and the artists behind them are incredible. Craftsmen and craftswomen making the sale of companionship a reality is truly fascinating.
Well said!
Hello, do you happen to know if there are any doll specific online retailers with decent clothing?

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

alion wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:11 pm Hello, do you happen to know if there are any doll specific online retailers with decent clothing?
No sorry, I don’t. I have seen some doll manufacturers sell clothes that I can assume would fit the dolls they sell. SM dolls is one example.
But beauty of getting a doll with real female height/dimensions is that I can get real female clothes and they fit! As such, the skies the limit … okay, the wallet is the limit!
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #74)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

INFORMATIONS