Starpery.com

There are 2 types of 3M Primer 94, this is what I purchased...is this the right one?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
alphamaledollmaster

There are 2 types of 3M Primer 94, this is what I purchased...is this the right one?

Post by alphamaledollmaster »

Hi, for vag plug tpe repairs,

They both are Identical looking

The one I purchased:

3M Primer 94 1/2 Pint | Car Wrapping Application Tool

item description

About this item
Promotes adhesion of tapes to polyethylene, polypropylene, ABS, PET/PBT blends and other on difficult to stick to substrates
Promote adhesion to surfaces
To use with ABS, PET/PBT blends, concrete, wood, glass, metal
Use on plastic, rubber, painted, and even bare metal

This is another one I saw....
3M Tape Primer 94 1/2 Pint 8oz For Vinyl Di-Noc

Item description
About this item
Surface Primer: This primer promotes adhesion of 3M tapes.
For use on many plastic, rubber, painted and bare metal substrates.
For Use with 3M Di-Noc Carbon fiber and Wood Grain Vinyls

The 2nd one does have the word Tape in it, which the 1st one doesn't. Hopefully, I bought the right one?
Attachments
3m primer 94 pic april 2, 2024.jpg
3m primer 94 pic april 2, 2024.jpg (57.19 KiB) Viewed 207 times
"Keep your mind on the things you want, & off the things you don't want" - Bruce Lee

alphamaledollmaster

Re: There are 2 types of 3M Primer 94, this is what I purchased...is this the right one?

"Keep your mind on the things you want, & off the things you don't want" - Bruce Lee

alphamaledollmaster

Re: There are 2 types of 3M Primer 94, this is what I purchased...is this the right one?

I'm going to take an educated guess that they are the same, as the D-noc version also mentions "used for car wrapping"

i bought this one:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0088P1LNY?ps ... ct_details

Even this nice lady, Morgana the dolll witch showed several variations of 3m primer 94

in this vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ta-igRxomc

alphamaledollmaster

this is what it looks like outside the amazon box (pic below)

"3M Tape Primer 94"

I guess a rose by any other name smells quite the same.
Attachments
3m tape primer 94.jpg
3m tape primer 94.jpg (305.43 KiB) Viewed 192 times

alphamaledollmaster

At ease... lol

I purchased the right one, here Morgana the doll witch, a respected authority on tpe repairs at 8.49 in this youtube vid points to the correct jar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ta-igRxomc

Also noteworthy in the same YT vid, is "I keep my 3m primer 94 in a plastic container becasue even when the lids on, it still smells" - at 10:45 to 10:47

I guess for storage, in case there's another hole in a close to $2,000 us dollar tpe doll that has a common defect, they are not working on to fix...ugh
and I need to use it again without having it smell up my kitchen cabinet....

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

You got the right one.
My 3M 94 can seals air tight. Perhaps the lovely Morghana just didn't put the lid back on with a hammer like you should.
All three of my cans seal just fine.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

alphamaledollmaster

thanks

INFORMATIONS