www.jiusheng-doll.com

Questions about ordering 168C Lisa (silicone)

Jiusheng specializes in providing a wide range of exceptionally realistic dolls of superior quality and remarkable realism. What sets us apart is that our owner is the talented head sculptor responsible for creating heads not only for our own brands but also for other renowned brands. We take pride in offering unique doll customization services. For more information, please visit our website at : www.jiusheng-doll.com
DatsaKnoif
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Questions about ordering 168C Lisa (silicone)

Post by DatsaKnoif »

Hi, I have a few questions for Jiusheng and fellow doll owners if you don't mind...

1.) From reading Nacker's post:
viewtopic.php?t=171319
I've learnt that beside the gel breast option, apparently there are also the options of ultra soft breasts and ultra soft butt.
But I cannot find those options in both Jiusheng's official website and YourDoll's ordering page.
Can anyone verify if there are such options available? And what extra costs would they be?

2.) From Jiusheng's official website, I also see the 'Standing Feet Without Bolts/Hard Feet' option available.
But in some vendor's website (such as YourDoll) that option is not available.
Can anyone please verify if this option can be selected, regardless of buying from which vendor?
And what would be the add-on cost for this?

3.) Are there any authorized vendors for Juisheng doll in Australia?
I've checked FJ's official site but found none. And I've already checked SDA, JSD, Southern Treasure and Mojoz but no luck :(
I know that Juisheng dolls are available on YourDoll but currently I'm in the middle of sorting out a refund issue with them for an order that they cannot supply but still invoiced and charged me with...so I'm looking for alternatives in case if things doesn't work out with them

4.) Can anyone identify the skin color of Lisa in these photos? (sorry as a newbie I cannot yet upload pics on TDF)
https://www.jiusheng-doll.com/product/1 ... doll-lisa/

5.) When ordering the Lisa head, does she by default comes with the light freckles on her face, as shown in the photos?
Or will it adds extra cost to have those light freckles on Lisa's face like in the photos?

6.) Are there any photos available for the following features of 168C? (Other vendors' website called it a D cup, but FJ's official swebsite called it a B cup)
- bottom of the 'Standing without bolts feet / hard feet
- removable vagina

Thank you in advance :D And sorry for so many questions

INFORMATIONS