Implanted Hair Options Question

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
getawaydriver
Apprentice
Apprentice

Implanted Hair Options Question

Post by getawaydriver »

Hey Angel Kiss... most vendor sites I have browsed on do not provide proper options for implanted hair, or many other options like eye colors for the fact. Even your own web site seems to be neglected. I was wondering if you could provide/post a good image chart of color options of as many implanted hair colors as possible for both synthetic and human hair. Please and thank you.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Implanted Hair Options Question

Post by SxDolled »

getawaydriver wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:45 pm Hey Angel Kiss... most vendor sites I have browsed on do not provide proper options for implanted hair, or many other options like eye colors for the fact. Even your own web site seems to be neglected. I was wondering if you could provide/post a good image chart of color options of as many implanted hair colors as possible for both synthetic and human hair. Please and thank you.

Most manufacturers only offer black, brown and sometimes blonde for implanted hair (especially for human hair).
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

getawaydriver
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by getawaydriver »

SxDolled wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:41 pm
getawaydriver wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:45 pm Hey Angel Kiss... most vendor sites I have browsed on do not provide proper options for implanted hair, or many other options like eye colors for the fact. Even your own web site seems to be neglected. I was wondering if you could provide/post a good image chart of color options of as many implanted hair colors as possible for both synthetic and human hair. Please and thank you.

Most manufacturers only offer black, brown and sometimes blonde for implanted hair (especially for human hair).
Funny because SDC shows 11 colors on a wm 162 f for human hair... but the color numbers are all over the place low 20s then jumps to 600s. So there must be more colors. Why would a customer pay 500 dollars for implanted hair if it was a limited color range of 3 colors.. there would have to be some sort of assortment.
SDC link doll forum vendor:
https://sexdollcanada.com/collections/b ... lver-33-wm

majinvegeta
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster
Location: Drifting through space lifting dolls in the gravity chamber

Post by majinvegeta »

I am newer to the doll world but it seems to me that vendors do not care to to alter the "customize options" depending on the doll brand or type. So basically they don't have the right customization options for that specific doll showing but it is a standard template for all doll brands and types. A good example is gel and hollow breast options: On most A cup dolls they still allow for a paid upgrade for gel breasts when in reality the manufacter will not do that upgrade on cups smaller than C. So you select it, pay for it, and then the vendor contacts you and tells you that that specific option is not available and things will progress from there. In your case SDC probably uses the same drop down selection for synthetic hair and human hair. In my limited experience it is best to always directly contact the vendor with your questions before doing anything.

getawaydriver
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by getawaydriver »

Yeah.. that's why I posted here.. to get an actual "Angel Kiss" person to maybe post a color chart if available.

INFORMATIONS