funwestdoll.com

Vagina wrong color

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
Ungovernable1

Vagina wrong color

Post by Ungovernable1 »

I just got my factory photos today and the vagina is the wrong color. I sent the email back replying to the factory photos with the photo explaining the vagina was not dark like the nipples (which are perfect) and I did not get a response. Can this issue be resolved? I've attached the picture here so you can clearly see the colors do not match.
Attachments
OtJp11RA.jpeg
OtJp11RA.jpeg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 554 times
fzbZIBaw.jpeg
fzbZIBaw.jpeg (960.64 KiB) Viewed 554 times

Ungovernable1

Re: Vagina wrong color

Post by Ungovernable1 »

Her vagina is supposed to be brown like this. Is there any way to resolve this issue?
Attachments
FWD012-head-012-140cm-G-Cup-Woman-in-her-prime-Tan-Layla-00021-jpg.jpg
FWD012-head-012-140cm-G-Cup-Woman-in-her-prime-Tan-Layla-00021-jpg.jpg (160.77 KiB) Viewed 537 times

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

The factory can fix it best. Have them correct it.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Ungovernable1

Post by Ungovernable1 »

UPDATE... They sent another picture, they darkened her up a bit, but it still wasn't dark brown, so it's back to the shop...UGH!!! Am I being too picky? Or do I just want her perfect?
Attachments
IMG_6215.jpg
IMG_6215.jpg (487.75 KiB) Viewed 413 times

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Why is this same thread being posted under different topic?

Spamming here won’t fix it. I completely understand your concern and frustration. Please address it with your vendor and manufacturer. They should be able to repaint or work out some compensation. This is a fairly common occurrence.

Keep in mind the paint is fairly temporary. It will fade as you use her and wash her. If she is jut for photos, emphasize that with your vendor. Seems like in the other thread you’ve already found a potential remedy.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Hold them to the fire! Unacceptable!
Brown pussy or bust!

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:37 pm Why is this same thread being posted under different topic?

Spamming here won’t fix it. I completely understand your concern and frustration. Please address it with your vendor and manufacturer. They should be able to repaint or work out some compensation. This is a fairly common occurrence.

Keep in mind the paint is fairly temporary. It will fade as you use her and wash her. If she is jut for photos, emphasize that with your vendor. Seems like in the other thread you’ve already found a potential remedy.
One in the vendors thread, one in he manufactures thread.
Seems legit.

Reverend Jack

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

it is not much asked to do what was ordered specially when it's plain paint job. This is why factory photos are sent so people get what they ordered!
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Ungovernable1

Post by Ungovernable1 »

RevJack wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:39 pm
SinsuaLuvr wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:37 pm Why is this same thread being posted under different topic?

One in the vendors thread, one in he manufactures thread.
Seems legit.

Reverend Jack

Thanks Reverend Jack

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

Hello man, just letting you know of my experience in regards of color for the labias.

Of course get them to do the right color because why not! lol but seriously, it comes off so easily and you can just color it yourself with either a blush powder or a lipstick. just buy a make up brush as well and use either the eye liner brush or eye shadow brush from the set and you're sorted.
Funwest told me they use color pigment (the concentrated powder in it's pure form) so if you got the money to buy one of those, then you can do that too.

So no worries and no stress, brother! One thing I like about doing my own colors is I get to pick and choose the exact shade of what I want for the doll to have!
Have a good day. Cheers.

:glou:
Image Image
[AF158D] Sherry Lawrence[FW159A]Katja Larström

Ungovernable1

Post by Ungovernable1 »

I just ordered a dark tan Chartpak Xylene-based formula marker in dark brown as recommended by RevJack> Thanks for the tip. heres the link to the page I ordered it from.
https://www.draftingsuppliesdew.com/cha ... ?feed=bing

Ungovernable1

Post by Ungovernable1 »

UPDATE!!!!! They got it right, beautiful and brown!!! SHE'S PERFECT NOW!!!!! Now its the horrible wait, shes finished and needs to get home!!!
Attachments
download.jpg
download.jpg (111.25 KiB) Viewed 183 times

INFORMATIONS