www.sexdollcanada.com/

Review of SexDollCanada and my Sophie

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Review of SexDollCanada and my Sophie

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Just wanted to share my positive experience and recent customer service.

X series dolls are in stock in Toronto and are all previously inspected for quality control. They are graded on their X system for number and severity of defects which are offered at a considerable discount. Oftentimes they offer additional discounts above the already reduced rate.

On 7 March I ordered my Sophie which was from SexDollCanada in-stock X series. Typically the dolls once purchased if in stock are shipped out 2-3 days later. In my case there was an administrative delay of 5 days. I emailed on the 6th day after payment for status and they completely surprised me by scrambling and rushing her shipping to me in the next 24 hours! :multi: So exactly 7 days after order she safely arrived with an additional complementary cleaning and care kit (douche, powder, brush, soap, stain remover crème, and usb warmer insert).

I will only share the stock photos which are an exact representation of how I received her. I don’t want this review and recommendations to be closed due to her size. Size be damned, she is sexy and has very womanly ratios. I received her box in perfect condition and she was safe and secure in blankets, foam and bubble sheets.

Her stated condition and grading was “X2” which may have 1-2 defects in Low Impact Areas: Feet, Ankles, Hands, Wrists, Underarms, Head (area covered by wig). I could barely find much discernible defects and really only a minor flaw in her silicone eye sockets. You may be able to request photos showing details but can vary based on how busy they are.

Even with the very small delay I give SexDollCanada and my Sophie a respectable : 9/10

First few weeks impression:
Silicone skin and breasts 7/10
She has a great combination of soft and suppleness yet also firm in the right places. My only disappointment is how her breasts feel a little too mushy. I think they are made with some kind of gel or perhaps a very soft silicone blend. She has great extras like highly detailed finish that includes veins, freckles and shading.

Hands an Feet 9/10
Her hands are the hardened silicone with some respectable thick gage wire for finger support and positioning. Fingers can be moved independently. Her feet have a narrow base plate that is jointed at the ankle to her leg skeleton. Feet also has hardened silicone for short duration standing (no ugly standing screws). Toes are connected together put finger and toe nails are nicely detailed and painted with a glossy pink. The hardened silicone seemingly should add to her longevity and keep these areas protected.

Head 9/10
Her head came with light makeup and freckles. I was very happy the makeup was light and not too heavy or exaggerated in attempting the Jessica Rabbit look. Obviously oral sex is not an option with a small head in a do scaled 100cm. But she is gorgeous and scaling ratios are perfect. Head is integrated into body for a seamless design. Head and neck movement is natural and holds positions well.

Skeleton and joints 9/10
Her skeleton feels respectably thick and substantial. Joints are still fairly tight especially hips, waist and shoulders. Joints seem to be hinge or geared. Geared joints (shoulder) have definite mechanical stop points. Most long bone connections also rotate in the leg and arms for some very realistic range of motion.

Pussy and positions 9/10
Anal is not an option due to scale. It is nicely painted and so far no tears after a few sessions and cleaning. Vagina is plenty supple with interesting textures, folds and nubs. Vagina canal is a little close to hip skeletal structure and can be felt during cleaning but I did not feel during play. She’s multi- position capable for play and with her size and weight she is easy to transition from doggie, missionary, cowgirl, or side spooning. LHP is pretty damn close to very good IMHO.

I feel she can be a great model for personal photography. For me she is a nightly cuddle bug. She has enough weight (28lbs) to not get kicked off the bed while sleeping, but also small enough to cuddle her in just about any position. Her favorite is to be laying on my chest or arm and being my little side spoon. Since her head is integrated I don’t have to worry about it falling off or rotating to unnatural positions. I probably will mostly have her for a night cuddle presence as we are still exploring sexual compatibility and I have heard rumors of vagina tears if over used. We’ll see….

Overall a great experience and a beautiful gurl. I highly recommend both!
Attachments
IMG_1596.jpeg
IMG_1596.jpeg (232.57 KiB) Viewed 179 times
IMG_1595.jpeg
IMG_1595.jpeg (189.17 KiB) Viewed 179 times
IMG_1594.jpeg
IMG_1594.jpeg (227.26 KiB) Viewed 179 times
IMG_1593.png
IMG_1593.png (2.36 MiB) Viewed 179 times
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

INFORMATIONS