betterlovedoll.com

Ceci’s private collection of eye candy.

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

b33
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Ceci’s private collection of eye candy.

Post by b33 »

tattooed dolls wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:42 pm
b33 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:53 am
tattooed dolls wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:41 pm
b33 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:03 pm She is very beutiful, you have some great photos, I like her tattoos. She has beautiful eyes too.
Thank you, very kind.
I noticed you have a lovely doll as well, I’ve been gravitating towards a zelex for some time now.
How do you find the sex experience with your model?
Is the lhp correct in your opinion?
As you can see from these pictures her LHP is pretty good not ideal but better than my previous TPE dolls. As for sex, her body feels incredibly real like a toned athlete, breasts are very good, butt is a little to firm but ok, I have a couple of videos of Kaleys softness in her thread. She has a built in vagina and compared to TPE its not as soft, I would probably do an insert on my next doll, but my next doll will defiantly be another Zelex.

20230418_205358-EDIT.jpg

20230418_210015.jpg
Wow , lucky you, the doll looks like never ending fun.
I may choose a slightly more “unrealistic “ body for my future addition.
I want that jiggle .
Something like the G cup or something slightly larger .
A165 suits me just fine but maybe a little taller would give room for more functionality in sex poses.

Or so I think .

Thanks for sharing your dolly.
Your welcome, I think when it comes time to replace her I will get the 167E body, (it's a bit thicker and and taller) with the same head, the Zelex Carman head has to be one of the most beautiful western faces available period. Zelex keeps making improvements as well, I will have to see how there new soft silicon holds up.
Kaley 3.0 Zelex X165 GE94-2 head
Main Threadviewtopic.php?t=164426

INFORMATIONS