funwestdoll.com

[FW159A] Katja Larström

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
James1fun

Re: [FW159A] Katja Larström

Post by James1fun »

do what you love and love what you do ...thank you for your super pics!

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

magnussam wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:23 pm Thanks for the great pictures! :)

I know this might be a lot to ask, any chance that you could examine the inside of the vagina, and anus to see if there are any holes left over from manufacturing in the walls, and back of the orifices? I do really like Fun West dolls but want to see if there are the dreaded issues with holes in the orifices that leads to the skeleton (leads of premature skeleton rusting).

I don't know if you have sex with your dolls often, but might be good to even check it for your sake, so you can seal it with TPE paste if there are holes present.

Thanks for considering. :D Enjoy!
Excellent Idea I should have checked this first thing really. I have just bought a speculum from amazon. I got a tpe glue, and a loctite 406. I have read about some manufacturers using the anal canal for holding the skeleton during the pouring process; I have checked my AFDoll and AF has a hole at the very end of the anal canal. I'll find out about Funwest once the speculum arrives. I will check her inner holes lol thanks you for the reminder.
ondsdoll wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 pm
On this 159 girl I do like the smaller breasts.
It looks more realistic and clothes are more easy to find that suits her as seen in your photos.
Great shots.
Thank you Ons! and yes it's easier to find clothes for smaller breast dolls. Actually, half of Katja's clothes she has been wearing are Sherry's (my AFDoll) lmao. I'm just going make them share it. Suits Katja well anyway. If Sherry wears them 2XS tops specially with her D-cups, it's so tight around her chest area but then XS tops looks way too loose. Katja wears them no problem and looks natural too. :D
Image Image
[AF158D] Sherry Lawrence[FW159A]Katja Larström

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

Arisa_ wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:23 pm Woah!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats to you.
Due to various reasons, I’m strictly a one doll guy … but seeing Katja is evil and tempting me to break that law LOL!
She is indeed beautiful … did I say that already? Just in case I didn’t, she is beautiful :)

Hmmm … implanting synthetic or real … if the latter, would be interesting to know where do you source that LOL :)
Thank you so much. I too have been a one doll guy for 4 years lol. You keep strong borther. and I was planning synthetic pubic hair either i order from ebay or cut a small portion from the wig and use that to match up the colors. I'd love to implant real pubic hair from a real girl if I can, but it has to be from a hot girl! I just don't think any of my colleagues will donate their feminine pubes for my DIY projects / Science lol.

And wow your doll is such a top notch show-stopper! very beautiful too. Congrats to you as well. :)
Image Image

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

James1fun wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:25 pm do what you love and love what you do ...thank you for your super pics!
Thank you very much! Appreciate it brother. :glou:
Image Image

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Have you weighed Katja?

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

The Examination

It had to be done...

Hello guys we are back. I've been busy at work this past few days but I will get a couple of days off so Katja and I could do some shoot again soon. So for the past few days, I've ordered more clothes for her for future shoots plus I feel kinda bad she was sharing some clothes with Sherry, so I got her now her own stuff coming via post soon. I also ordered a speculum so I can see if she has got a hole deep inside and wether it is in the vaginal canal or anal canal. I also got height and weight, BMI, and some measurements of her fingers and wrist for accesories.

I played gynecologist today and got her on missionary pose however I could not get a clear view on the inner end and kind of struggled so I tried doggy pose and I got better view of her insides. And yes the Speculum has built in LED light.

ImageImageImage

Here are 2 pictures, the one on the left is the out of focus but interesting to see the canal anyway, then the right one where I saw is either a very realistic Cervix or THE F*CKING DREADED HOLE.

ImageImage

So I was also curious if the anal canal has a hole so I checked that too. I was really hoping they would have just used the anal canal to have that hole there instead of the vaginal canal but heyho. Anyway, I was already having the feels that Katja is getting annoyed and uncomfy with this whole examination thing but It's too late to stop, I'm way too deep in this so I must check the anal canal as well to see if there are holes or not and I could not see anything. Thankfully.

ImageImage

Okay, so there is a hole in the vaginal area, a really tiny one, but it is not a big problem. I was advised this can be easily solved by putting TPE glue on the hole to close it. So it's just a matter of getting a stick / whatever clean tool small enough that can reach down there. Thankfully, no holes on anal area, but I really wished the hole was in the anal area instead of the vaginal area.

Moving on, I also got measurements for Katja's wrist and fingers for accesories.

Wrist: 13cm circumference

Thumb: I / 4
Pointer: F / 3
Middle: F / 3
Ring: C / 2
Pinky: B / 1

Weight (Funwest Website: 37kg | My scales: 39kg)
I also weighed her and she weighs in at 39kg no accesories, only socks and clothes. However, I'm baffled about this well, at least to me, she does not feel like 39kg. I lift Olympic size barbell rods and to me, it feels like she weighs closer to those, than to a 40kg.

Height:(Funwest Website: 159cm | My Tape: 159cm)
I also got the tape measure and checked her height just to be sure and I can confirm she is 159cm. Feet flat.

BMI: 15.4 Underweight. lol.

ImageImage

While we were doing this.. 'physical health exam', Amazon guy arrives and delivers a parcel. After we wrapped up the exam, Katja tried on her new kicks. And here's a few snaps of Katja parked up now as I'm on night duty tonight. We'll get some shoots done soon. Thanks for reading.

ImageImage

:painting:
Image Image

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

Thanks for the in depth information! Maybe I missed it, but what size are her shoes?

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

Mate - she's fantastic. That rolling-eyed semi-'ahegao' face is just killer.

I'm really pleased for you.

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

Streaker wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:01 pm Thanks for the in depth information! Maybe I missed it, but what size are her shoes?
You're welcome brother. UK womens size 3. If you can get 2.5 that's alright too. :)

chippyminton wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:09 pm Mate - she's fantastic. That rolling-eyed semi-'ahegao' face is just killer.

I'm really pleased for you.
Thank you very much. Honestly, even I feel like, damn, she is too good for me. I'm still in awe of her beauty everytime I look at her. lol.
Image Image

Ramadutera
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ramadutera »

Congratulations on your new doll and sister from Melina.

How are the joint your doll? On my FW159A, the shoulder joints are too soft and cannot hold the upper body in the doggy position, it sinks downwards.

I like the wig.
Thank you for sharing.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

LionRage wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:57 pm
The Examination

It had to be done...

Hello guys we are back. I've been busy at work this past few days but I will get a couple of days off so Katja and I could do some shoot again soon. So for the past few days, I've ordered more clothes for her for future shoots plus I feel kinda bad she was sharing some clothes with Sherry, so I got her now her own stuff coming via post soon. I also ordered a speculum so I can see if she has got a hole deep inside and wether it is in the vaginal canal or anal canal. I also got height and weight, BMI, and some measurements of her fingers and wrist for accesories.

I played gynecologist today and got her on missionary pose however I could not get a clear view on the inner end and kind of struggled so I tried doggy pose and I got better view of her insides. And yes the Speculum has built in LED light.

ImageImageImage

Here are 2 pictures, the one on the left is the out of focus but interesting to see the canal anyway, then the right one where I saw is either a very realistic Cervix or THE F*CKING DREADED HOLE.

ImageImage

So I was also curious if the anal canal has a hole so I checked that too. I was really hoping they would have just used the anal canal to have that hole there instead of the vaginal canal but heyho. Anyway, I was already having the feels that Katja is getting annoyed and uncomfy with this whole examination thing but It's too late to stop, I'm way too deep in this so I must check the anal canal as well to see if there are holes or not and I could not see anything. Thankfully.

ImageImage

Okay, so there is a hole in the vaginal area, a really tiny one, but it is not a big problem. I was advised this can be easily solved by putting TPE glue on the hole to close it. So it's just a matter of getting a stick / whatever clean tool small enough that can reach down there. Thankfully, no holes on anal area, but I really wished the hole was in the anal area instead of the vaginal area.

Moving on, I also got measurements for Katja's wrist and fingers for accesories.

Wrist: 13cm circumference

Thumb: I / 4
Pointer: F / 3
Middle: F / 3
Ring: C / 2
Pinky: B / 1

Weight (Funwest Website: 37kg | My scales: 39kg)
I also weighed her and she weighs in at 39kg no accesories, only socks and clothes. However, I'm baffled about this well, at least to me, she does not feel like 39kg. I lift Olympic size barbell rods and to me, it feels like she weighs closer to those, than to a 40kg.

Height:(Funwest Website: 159cm | My Tape: 159cm)
I also got the tape measure and checked her height just to be sure and I can confirm she is 159cm. Feet flat.

BMI: 15.4 Underweight. lol.

ImageImage

While we were doing this.. 'physical health exam', Amazon guy arrives and delivers a parcel. After we wrapped up the exam, Katja tried on her new kicks. And here's a few snaps of Katja parked up now as I'm on night duty tonight. We'll get some shoots done soon. Thanks for reading.

ImageImage

:painting:
Thanks so much Lion! Glad you caught that hole, and have plans to seal it before use! Enjoy and congrats she looks great!

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Thanks for sharing this information.
Very detailed.

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

LionRage wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:52 am

Katja Larström
" Guys and gals call me a crazy b*tch... I prefer 'Happy with a twist'. "

I came across this old post today @LionRage and Katja sprung to mind due to her cheeky tongue out pose on her cover photo of her thread.

viewtopic.php?t=149193&hilit=soft+silicone

I can imagine the mass of cheeky and cute poses Katja will have with something like the Teeth&Tongue installed!
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

Wow LR! Katja is super gorgeous!! We also have a 159A funwest! It’s a great doll!! Really great on the weight side too because as a female, I can move her with no problem, but my hubby has to move the bigger girls for me! Haha anywho.. You were wise to be so particular in your choices when ordering your companion! I can appreciate that you wanted to get exactly what you were paying for! The last minute changes you made concerning her nipples was suuuucchh a good idea! I’m loving the Sophiemina head! Well done! Her clothes/under garments look great on her!! I particularly love this shot!!

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

Ramadutera wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:44 pm Congratulations on your new doll and sister from Melina.

How are the joint your doll? On my FW159A, the shoulder joints are too soft and cannot hold the upper body in the doggy position, it sinks downwards.

I like the wig.
Thank you for sharing.
Thank you brother! and you are right, Katja and melina are pretty much sisters haha.
Sorry to hear you are having problem with the shoulders. On mine, I don;t have a problem with the shoulders and Katja can hold the pose no problems, but if there anything I have observed, her shoulders going forward and back are not quite loose but let say "easer to move than the rest". Her shoulders going up and down (shrug) are tight, it's just the forward and back motion i find easy to move about.
Can't wait to see more pics of Melina and hope she is keeping you well and really happy. :)
Image Image

INFORMATIONS