zelex.com.cn

SLE 160J Standing Photos

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Noobster 8-64

SLE 160J Standing Photos

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

I know there are already plenty of pictures of her on the forum. I took these when I received her a few weeks ago, and I'm wondering if they would still be useful. Anyway, here are these standing photos in case anyone is wondering how she looks, and to provide a formal record of the doll. :painting:
Attachments
SLE 160J B Standing.jpeg
SLE 160J B Standing.jpeg (462.37 KiB) Viewed 1934 times
SLE 160J F Standing.jpeg
SLE 160J F Standing.jpeg (465.05 KiB) Viewed 1934 times

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: SLE 160J Standing Photos

Post by Darkangel65 »

Really useful pics. .she got a nice butt and meaty thunder thighs lol...
Can I request standing pictures of her wearing garters and stockings please
As that is what I would be dressing this doll model in if I was to purchase in future.
Thank you
Dark
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

Darkangel65 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:43 am Really useful pics. .she got a nice butt and meaty thunder thighs lol...
Can I request standing pictures of her wearing garters and stockings please
As that is what I would be dressing this doll model in if I was to purchase in future.
Thank you
Dark
Sure thing! For now, I don't have anything like that. Personally, I prefer PJs, but I'll gladly see what I can do to please you. :plaidskirt:

RedPandamonium
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RedPandamonium »

Thanks, can't ever get enough photos of this model! Could you please upload one of her side view?
My Angelkiss Ak3-164H silicone LS64 & S23: viewtopic.php?p=2531780#p2531780
Wishlist: LoveNestle Aubrey | Zelex SLE 160J 206 | XT Doll 160H | Elsababe 160L silicone RHC031

beowul9090
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by beowul9090 »

Noobster,

what's the weight like on this doll, how easy is she to manoevre?

Beowulf.

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

RedPandamonium wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:25 am Thanks, can't ever get enough photos of this model! Could you please upload one of her side view?
Sure, I'll definitely do it.

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

beowul9090 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:42 pm Noobster,

what's the weight like on this doll, how easy is she to manoevre?

Beowulf.
Hello Beowulf, I haven't put her on the scale yet, but I'll do it as soon as possible. In the meantime, her weight appears to be approximately 37 kilograms (about 81.6 pounds), not including her head. But let me weigh her to be sure, so I won't have to guess. I'll post a photo. Maneuvering her isn't too difficult, although her skeleton is a bit tight. I suppose it'll loosen up over time, but in the meantime, I like it this way.

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

RedPandamonium wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:25 am Thanks, can't ever get enough photos of this model! Could you please upload one of her side view?
3 side pics coming right up! :multi:
SLE 160J S1.jpeg
SLE 160J S1.jpeg (358.51 KiB) Viewed 1595 times
SLE 160J S2.jpeg
SLE 160J S2.jpeg (336.81 KiB) Viewed 1595 times
SLE 160J SCU.jpg
SLE 160J SCU.jpg (334.44 KiB) Viewed 1595 times

RedPandamonium
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RedPandamonium »

Thanks! Oh yeah that is succulent. 8O Gotta save up for another order it seems :mrgreen:
My Angelkiss Ak3-164H silicone LS64 & S23: viewtopic.php?p=2531780#p2531780
Wishlist: LoveNestle Aubrey | Zelex SLE 160J 206 | XT Doll 160H | Elsababe 160L silicone RHC031

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

RedPandamonium wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:42 am Thanks! Oh yeah that is succulent. 8O Gotta save up for another order it seems :mrgreen:
Succulent indeed! :haha4: This SLE series is really well-made, top-quality stuff.

DollNFuture

Post by DollNFuture »

These beautiful standing pictures made me think of a question I have. I know the doll can be suspended from a stand using a hook coming out of the neck and with the head removed. Is it at all possible to have a doll with a customized hook coming out of the upper spine so the head can stay on while she is suspended on a stand? That would be so much easier for making wonderful photography with her in the standing position.

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

DollNFuture wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:45 pm These beautiful standing pictures made me think of a question I have. I know the doll can be suspended from a stand using a hook coming out of the neck and with the head removed. Is it at all possible to have a doll with a customized hook coming out of the upper spine so the head can stay on while she is suspended on a stand? That would be so much easier for making wonderful photography with her in the standing position.
Hey DollNFuture, I'm not entirely sure, I don't think I've seen any SLE with that option. If you wanted to use a stand with this doll, I think it would have to be held from the waist, perhaps from the neck with the help of an adapter to accommodate the head. In the Coeros stand post, there's a discussion about that very topic. It seems it would be possible to grab her by the neck and put the head on at the same time, if I'm not mistaken. viewtopic.php?t=169723&start=60
Source: KKFun.
The Coeros stand used with an SLE doll.jpg
The Coeros stand used with an SLE doll.jpg (133.44 KiB) Viewed 1178 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Noobster 8-64 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:23 pm
DollNFuture wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:45 pm These beautiful standing pictures made me think of a question I have. I know the doll can be suspended from a stand using a hook coming out of the neck and with the head removed. Is it at all possible to have a doll with a customized hook coming out of the upper spine so the head can stay on while she is suspended on a stand? That would be so much easier for making wonderful photography with her in the standing position.
Hey DollNFuture, I'm not entirely sure, I don't think I've seen any SLE with that option. If you wanted to use a stand with this doll, I think it would have to be held from the waist, perhaps from the neck with the help of an adapter to accommodate the head. In the Coeros stand post, there's a discussion about that very topic. It seems it would be possible to grab her by the neck and put the head on at the same time, if I'm not mistaken. viewtopic.php?t=169723&start=60
Source: KKFun.
The Coeros stand used with an SLE doll.jpg

viewtopic.php?t=169723&start=85

That is correct, I use the adaptor to get the SLE mounted on the doll stand. Many photos in there to show how to do it. Thanks.
Source1.jpg
Source1.jpg (11.49 MiB) Viewed 1010 times
Catwalk1 KKFun.jpg
Catwalk1 KKFun.jpg (9.3 MiB) Viewed 1007 times

DollNFuture

Post by DollNFuture »

Excellent I love your photos. Is there any way to use a ceiling mounted electric hoist such as we see in some other photos of other brands and peoples apartments and so on. My particular situation dictates that I rely on a hoist to move her all the time, and would like to be able to use the hoist to maneuver her over to where the stand is to where she could be hooked to the stand for posing. My guess is that this type of stand may or may not be possible to use a hoist with the attachment hardware in the pictures that have the set screw type bolts that friction lock onto the head connector. Seems like the force vectors would not work with a hoist.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

DollNFuture wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:06 pm Excellent I love your photos. Is there any way to use a ceiling mounted electric hoist such as we see in some other photos of other brands and peoples apartments and so on. My particular situation dictates that I rely on a hoist to move her all the time, and would like to be able to use the hoist to maneuver her over to where the stand is to where she could be hooked to the stand for posing. My guess is that this type of stand may or may not be possible to use a hoist with the attachment hardware in the pictures that have the set screw type bolts that friction lock onto the head connector. Seems like the force vectors would not work with a hoist.
I have the pulley system for my ZELEX Inspiration Series. It has 4:1 ratio (meaning lifting 100 lbs with 25 lbs force). However, the lady has a hanging hook on her back as specially requested.

The neck mount from Coeros should be able to do the same too. I am sure they have other adaptors for that purpose.
Comparison 1.jpg
Comparison 1.jpg (6.04 MiB) Viewed 889 times

INFORMATIONS