www.xtdoll.com

XT Body: 160H silicone

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: XT Body: 160H silicone

Post by XTDoll »

There is a flaw in 160H. I have to say this. Because the previous mold used a real vagina (which we scanned on a real person at a high price), the anus function was not added at the beginning of the design. But we're already adjusting, and we have to improve on that.
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

Well I'll wait for the update. I assume the G cup doesnt have this flaw?

thazehase

Post by thazehase »

PartThree wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:45 am Well I'll wait for the update. I assume the G cup doesnt have this flaw?
Can´t see anything like that on the photoshoots, looks quite nice. Will have one "soon" to look for myself.

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

thazehase wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:19 am
PartThree wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:45 am Well I'll wait for the update. I assume the G cup doesnt have this flaw?
Can´t see anything like that on the photoshoots, looks quite nice. Will have one "soon" to look for myself.
Nice!

ottar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ottar »

XTDoll wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:54 am There is a flaw in 160H. I have to say this. Because the previous mold used a real vagina (which we scanned on a real person at a high price), the anus function was not added at the beginning of the design. But we're already adjusting, and we have to improve on that.
Thank you. I cannot wait to see the improvement. :)

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

ottar wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:57 am
XTDoll wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:54 am There is a flaw in 160H. I have to say this. Because the previous mold used a real vagina (which we scanned on a real person at a high price), the anus function was not added at the beginning of the design. But we're already adjusting, and we have to improve on that.
Thank you. I cannot wait to see the improvement. :)
Yes, our team members have already started this improvement.
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

For all orders placed between 2.21 and March 21 regarding the 160CM body shape, if you are not satisfied with the body shape without an asshole, you can directly ask us to re-produce a new version of the 160H body shape with an asshole channel. But please give us a little time to recreate better products for you.
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

I'm curious how this kind of flaw gets past quality control. I can't believe there was any intention here.

Just seems a strange thing to make it into production...too bad, I was liking this one...

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

PartThree wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:42 pm I'm curious how this kind of flaw gets past quality control. I can't believe there was any intention here.

Just seems a strange thing to make it into production...too bad, I was liking this one...
We originally wanted to try only the vagina without the butthole, after all, she is very beautiful overall, and the details of each part are very realistic. But we were wrong, and made a very big mistake. But it can still be saved, we can adjust.
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

XTDoll wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:50 pm
PartThree wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:42 pm I'm curious how this kind of flaw gets past quality control. I can't believe there was any intention here.

We originally wanted to try only the vagina without the butthole, after all, she is very beautiful overall, and the details of each part are very realistic. But we were wrong, and made a very big mistake. But it can still be saved, we can adjust.
Oh. I didnt realize there was a market for full size dolls with only one tunnel. Now I know! Just not for me...

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

Strange there is another well known manufacturer that makes dolls that only have usable vagina's .... Big difference is they still have a visible butt hole and perfect LHP ... your doll looks strange because the butt hole is completely missing or badly placed ??? you cant see it... and your website still claims there is a "Anus" 14 cm to be precise and 15 cm vagina ?? uhhh what ??
XT-31-Body-parameters.jpg
XT-31-Body-parameters.jpg (574.22 KiB) Viewed 275 times
I think XT doll has all the tools to make amazing dolls .. the only problem is your LHP for the entire lineup is just not good enough .. all future dolls needs some serious LHP improvements ... please take this more seriously on future doll releases.

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

Fantastic news! Please keep us updated on any developments!

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

XTDoll wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:39 am For all orders placed between 2.21 and March 21 regarding the 160CM body shape, if you are not satisfied with the body shape without an asshole, you can directly ask us to re-produce a new version of the 160H body shape with an asshole channel. But please give us a little time to recreate better products for you.
Has the issue with the missing anus been fixed? Any updates?

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

I am really happy to hear that XT is is taking fully functional dolls seriously! I stopped looking honestly when I discovered you did not include anus openings in dolls. Very good on the company to listen to feedback, correct the issue and even more- Correct previous shipped dolls that customers have! BRAVO.

"Realistic" is talked about so much lately, body anatomy is paramount. Correct amount of orifices, this includes mouth/anus, and LHP! A doll can't be realistic if missing any of these basic body anatomy features and/or if the placement is not correct! I am now much more interested in XT Doll again. Well done.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

thazehase wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:18 pm I took a look at the photos on the XTDoll site and I found something we have to talk about. I think that eighter the photo is taken in a way that does not show the crotch area propperly, or the area is laking in design.
7W2A7671-13.jpg
Very confusing picture. This image was at my bad LHP topic. There is both butthole and vaginal hole in same slit. It is hard to see but thats how it is.

Not a nice design. I am glad if it will be fixed....

Sili

INFORMATIONS