funwestdoll.com

My First Doll, FunWest Bella

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My First Doll, FunWest Bella

Post by Khyber223 »

I received this doll a few days ago but didn’t have time to open up her box, and when I did, she surpassed my expectations! Shout out to RosemaryDoll for being patient with an indecisive first buyer who had a ton of questions. They shipped her within a couple of days after I ordered her, and the doll was just as advertised.

Here’s a mini-review of Funwest Bella; she looks EXACTLY like Funwest’s photos, from the subtle freckles to the little mole near her mouth. One of the things that made me sad while searching for my first doll is how so many manufacturer photos differ so greatly compared to the doll you’re actually going to get. I love the subtle veiny painting on her hands, and her nipples looks very realistic. She is heavy, but not unmanageable. I lifted her up and down the stairs a couple of times with no difficulty, and I haven’t worked out in weeks, it’s just weird holding on to that soft TPE flesh. She is oily as expected, and she absorb stain like crazy. We were dressing her up, but couldn’t decide what outfit to temporarily put her on, so we went out to dinner and left her on the bed surrounded by several outfits. Unfortunately a denim jeans was slightly touching her left knuckles and after a couple of hours, it was enough to make the back of her left hand a sickly dark blue mess.

Fortunately, I learned from you kind gents that acne meds are a great way to deal with staining, and after one treatment, ALL the stains disappeared. I was honestly shocked how well it worked. But I am now extremely hesitant to put her in anything dark colored clothing, no matter how many times I wash them. Anyways, sorry for the substandard photo, I need to find a way to take some decent photos of herImage

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: My First Doll, FunWest Bella

Post by SxDolled »

Welcome to TDF Khyber223!

Also, congrats on your first girl 😊
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

Congratulations brother!

She looks gorgeous. May I ask what head model is this? And also about the staining, is it really that easy and bad? I bought an afdoll before and even though i got it for cheap, I barely had any problems with staining. There was only an incident of staining once when I bought specific brand of wig. The inner cap stained the doll's head.

I bought a Funwest doll not long ago, currently waiting for arrival and hoping the staining will not be too bad. But I'm thinking maybe it's because of the initial oiliness? Idk.

Your doll is gorgeous and really happy for you man. Looking forward to more pictures.
Image Image
[AF158D] Sherry Lawrence[FW159A]Katja Larström

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

She is beautiful! Your photos are just fine, no apologies needed. FunWest gives you what you see, no misleading adverts. I hope she’s everything you could have wished for, and more!

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF Khyber223 :multi: and congratulations on your new lady ... she's absolutely gorgeous! ✨😍

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos of her, BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘💖
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

FastEddie68

Post by FastEddie68 »

Looks amazing, in truth if this was not a doll site and I knew she was a Funwestdoll she could be taken for real...

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Welcome to TDF, Khyber223 and congrats on your new beauty. Enjoy your life together!
"If you allow those who value or worship money and power over truth to control you, then you become part of the problem."

Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Khyber223 »

LionRage wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:32 pm
She looks gorgeous. May I ask what head model is this? And also about the staining, is it really that easy and bad? I bought an afdoll before and even though i got it for cheap, I barely had any problems with staining. There was only an incident of staining once when I bought specific brand of wig. The inner cap stained the doll's head.

I bought a Funwest doll not long ago, currently waiting for arrival and hoping the staining will not be too bad. But I'm thinking maybe it's because of the initial oiliness? Idk.
I didn’t take photos of the stain, but it was pretty bad. What shocking was the fact that her hand was barely touching the jeans, it’s as if her skin sucked the color in. But like I said, now it’s complete gone after 1 application of acne cream, and left alone for 1 day. I think you’re right, it had to do something with the initial oiliness. She’s still oily to the touch, but after a couple of days, i can barely feel the oil, and the I have to lean in very close in order to smell her TPE skin.

And her model is the European Bella. Not sure about model number because RosemaryDoll didn’t list any, but she’s the blonde Bella that’s wearing that flared skirt and corset from the factory photos.

As a side note, my doll orders are slowly trickling in. The mouth set is for a WMdoll I’m waiting for, but I decided to try the tongue on Bella. Not sure if I like it.

And now, for the proverbial hipster look that apparently I was subconsciously fashioning, here’s Bella with glasses!

Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Khyber223 »

FastEddie68 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:59 am Looks amazing, in truth if this was not a doll site and I knew she was a Funwestdoll she could be taken for real...
That’s what made me decide to buy her to be honest, I especially love her eyes. I bought a couple of different colors, but after trying them on, I went back to her original factory eyes.
koaplayer1998 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:49 am Welcome to TDF, Khyber223 and congrats on your new beauty. Enjoy your life together!
Thanks! I’m afraid this hobby is quite addicting, she already has several friends on their way here soon. :lol:
Treepusher wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:32 pm She is beautiful! Your photos are just fine, no apologies needed. FunWest gives you what you see, no misleading adverts. I hope she’s everything you could have wished for, and more!

Thank you! I’m a big fan of Funwest now. Even their factory wigs (she came with 2 for some odd reason) were a lot better than I expected, pretty high quality, I was expecting cheap Amazon/alieexpress-tier wig tbh.

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

She's very pretty 😍

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Wow you got a knack for poses bro. Just tooo hot this doll.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

congratulations on your Bella.

I would wash dark clothes, then put them in a bucket with water and laundry soap for 2 days. If the water discolors, then take them with the next wash and repeat the process until the water is no longer discolored ands then it's save to put on your doll without staining

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

Doe yer TPE smell a lot and what funwest model is she?

Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Khyber223 »

ondsdoll wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:47 pm Doe yer TPE smell a lot and what funwest model is she?
I wouldn’t say she smelled a lot out of the box, but it’s definitely noticeable when I first opened up her box, like a new car smell. I guess it’s subjective, but I’m used to new toy/action figure smell, so it didn’t bother me all that much, and the scent didn’t linger past a couple of days, now I have to get real close before I can even smell her. Also she’s the 157cm C-cup model.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Khyber223 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:33 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:47 pm Doe yer TPE smell a lot and what funwest model is she?
I wouldn’t say she smelled a lot out of the box, but it’s definitely noticeable when I first opened up her box, like a new car smell. I guess it’s subjective, but I’m used to new toy/action figure smell, so it didn’t bother me all that much, and the scent didn’t linger past a couple of days, now I have to get real close before I can even smell her. Also she’s the 157cm C-cup model.
A trick here ... for sure you sat her in the bath in a inch or two of water to clean her. But when you do, wash the blanket she comes in in the washing machine with hot water. Usually the blanket smell more than the doll itself and it transfer back the smell to the doll.

Also, recent blend of TPE have no smell at all ... and release no oil. The latest series of Starpery (Brooke in my signature) have no smell whatsoever. But don't sweat the smell too much, it will disapear within few days. Wash the doll and the blanket few times and it will be gone.

By the way you need to take pictures of her! Bella is gorgeous and there are not many picture of that doll around.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

INFORMATIONS