Angel's Kiss silicone heads

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
centurion80
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Angel's Kiss silicone heads

Post by centurion80 »

I have ordered a Happydoll fabric doll and was thinking of getting an AK head to go with it. To all those who own AK products: how is the quality and functionality of the ros type heads? I have never owned a doll and thus total noob on these things much less a silicone head. Does anyone know how much an AK silicone head with ros weigh? Anything else I would need to know for maintenance/storage? Thanks for anyone that can answer.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Angel's Kiss silicone heads

Post by Wheezer »

Check the thread HERE (viewtopic.php?t=170072)

Cheers!
...W...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

INFORMATIONS