realsexdoll.com

Newbie from Canada - Irokebijin 90-100cm?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Splittie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Newbie from Canada - Irokebijin 90-100cm?

Post by Splittie »

I'm completely new to sex dolls. Am an older guy just out of a long-term relationship that was lacking in all forms of intimacy.

The idea of a doll as a means of sexual release is new for me, but what I've seen here and elsewhere so far has piqued my interest.

I've become quite used to masturbating while sitting, so am looking a smaller, lighter weight doll that can also be used in this setting. I've been looking at Irokebijin 90-100 cm dolls as these are quite attractive and weigh ~20lbs (9kg).

I'm wondering if I would find these better than a fleshlight. Given the price, it's a risk for me.

Can anyone with experience with these dolls please offer any guidance to this newbie?

Thank you!

John Takshing
Doll
Doll

Re: Newbie from Canada - Irokebijin 90-100cm?

Post by John Takshing »

Splittie wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:02 am
I've become quite used to masturbating while sitting, so am looking a smaller, lighter weight doll that can also be used in this setting.
I support your decision to go for a lighter mini Doll-Girl! :D :thumbs_up:
There are really many different models and manufacturers..

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Having owned both, I didn't prefer the doll to the fleshlight. The doll was pretty enough and came with a great amount of extra clothing. Her utility as a masturbation device wasn't that great, however. She was too big and heavy to maneuver one-handed, and too small to treat like an adult woman. I found myself having to pose her on chairs, tables, and the edge of the bed to "interact" with her properly. Also, the shape and angle of her interior bits made finding a satisfying rhythm difficult. However, most of my difficulties could be due to my height and weight compared to the doll's.

Something else for me. Not being a fan of anime, the looks of Irokebijin dolls were a boon and a bust. They are hot anime chicks with nice curves. They are also toddler-sized with big heads.

As with every doll, your mileage may vary. That was my impression of owning one in the 95cm range.

I also had a thread about mine, mostly focused on unboxing and photography. viewtopic.php?t=158006&start=15

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Splittie
Welcome to TDF. Hope you have a great time here. Small dolls can be a bit of a problem, a lot of countries don't allow them through customs. My advise would be to check very carefully if the doll you like will be allowed in, you don't want to spend a lot of money only to have her seized. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Welcome!
From what you're describing, I would recommend trying an Elsababe masturbator. They look like dolls, but are easy to use while seated. It's basically a fleshlight that looks like a woman instead.
That being said, I recommend just getting a full size doll and fucking her like a real woman. I still masturbate sometimes, but I use my fleshlight for that. I don't think of doll sex as masturbation, it's much closer to simulated sex with a real partner.

Splittie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Splittie »

Gaijin, this is the information I was looking for. This is what I fear with a purchase of this size, that ultimately the attraction to the entire physical package takes a back seat to ease of use. Fleshlights are great devices for this, both in feel and convenience.

Thank you for the link to your thread about your Rico doll. Indeed this was one of the models I had been looking at. I find it confusing that yours doesn't have an anal cavity as shown in one of the photos you posted. The store page at Sex Doll Canada that I was looking at indicates it has.

Thank you as well for mentioning the the shape and angle of her lady bits. What positions in particular were problematic in achieving a satisfying rhythm, and if you can elaborate, why?

Regarding facial features, certainly there are some very beautiful realistic heads out there. What put me on to Irokebijin models was that they don't look so, I don't know how to voice this - artificial (?) when they are in use. Somehow, the rigid upper bodies of realistic dolls when being interacted with seem a little less so than the truly artificial looks of anime faces. Perhaps this is just me though.

I had also been looking at the Rico model with closed eyes for this same reason.

Splittie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Splittie »

Thank you for your welcome and your comment about importation, Vickylover. I'm guessing that this won't be an issue as the dolls have already been imported.

Splittie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Splittie »

baphometric:

Thank you for the welcome and for the Elsababe suggestion. I'd never seen these before...definitely intriguing! Too bad they don't appear to be painted, although I guess that with the size and frequency of cleaning, this likely wouldn't last, and it would bump up the price further.

Do you find that repositioning a full sized doll during use takes you out of the moment, especially taking into account their deadweight?

Splittie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Splittie »

Thank you John Takshing - what dolls do you have and what would be the closest in feeling to a great fleshlight?

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Splittie wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:29 pm Gaijin, this is the information I was looking for. This is what I fear with a purchase of this size, that ultimately the attraction to the entire physical package takes a back seat to ease of use. Fleshlights are great devices for this, both in feel and convenience.

Thank you for the link to your thread about your Rico doll. Indeed this was one of the models I had been looking at. I find it confusing that yours doesn't have an anal cavity as shown in one of the photos you posted. The store page at Sex Doll Canada that I was looking at indicates it has.

Thank you as well for mentioning the the shape and angle of her lady bits. What positions in particular were problematic in achieving a satisfying rhythm, and if you can elaborate, why?

Regarding facial features, certainly there are some very beautiful realistic heads out there. What put me on to Irokebijin models was that they don't look so, I don't know how to voice this - artificial (?) when they are in use. Somehow, the rigid upper bodies of realistic dolls when being interacted with seem a little less so than the truly artificial looks of anime faces. Perhaps this is just me though.

I had also been looking at the Rico model with closed eyes for this same reason.
For all I know, Irokebijin may have updated their models, and they now have functioning anal entry. Mine didn't and it's been so long since I bought her that I don't remember if that was an advertised feature. I do know that many vendors are lazy, and won't adjust their online listings for individual dolls to match that doll's features. For example, most dolls under a meter can't have an oral sex function due to size, but many vendors will list it as a default. If you decide to get an Irokebijin, double check with the people you're ordering from about the ACTUAL features of that doll.

"What positions in particular were problematic in achieving a satisfying rhythm, and if you can elaborate, why?" All of them, sadly. My previous doll of this size broke during my second session. (Their tech may be "iron" but their TPE might as well have been jello.) So I tend to err on the side of caution when learning how best to use a doll in bed. This meant not pushing the joints too far, not putting my weight on the doll, etc. I just could never find a good angle of entry no matter what position I put the doll into. Honestly, it could just be a "me" problem, and a mis-match of the doll's anatomy and mine.

I wish you luck in your search. :)

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Hi Splittie,
First, welcome to TDF and hope you enjoy the comradery and learning here!
I too started with a fleshlight, and accidentally stumbled across the idea of a doll, but dove into the deep end, and got a full-sized doll that, while good for the sex, has become a companion I have all over the apartment, particularly in my office as I've worked from home for decades now.
Mid-July will make 2 years since Desiree arrived, but I've enjoyed every minute whether cuddling in bed or enjoying her presence as I work.
As you'll likely read here, a doll becomes more than formed silicone in ways you don't expect.
From a fellow Canuck, good luck with your decision, and don't be a stranger, eh!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

In canada ...90 or 100 cm. Just to make sure, ask to a legitimate vendor in canada if they can be sold here. Check with SexDollCanada (a vendor here). I would be careful with that size of doll not to be tagged by the custom. I think that dolls under 130cm in canada are banned or heavily scrutinized.

Just calling heads up ... double check if they are legal or not to avoid trouble with the law.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Irokebijin 105cm is very high on my list for must have gurl. Amazing this topic has come up so often lately! Within TDF there are not many smaller dolls for a couple of reasons:

First, TDF and its approved vendors and manufacturers typically advertise and sell dolls with the vast majority are no smaller than 140cm. In the last few years there has been a huge shift away from offering/developing smaller dolls. It can be debated whether it is directly or indirectly related to the next reason….

Secondly, there is a high level of concern and legal precedent restricting dolls under 140cm as they are perceived as appearing child like and prosecuted under anti-pedophila law enforcement actions. So be careful, as this is judged non-uniformly as more as perception and subjectiveness than by any clearly defined or delineating criteria (although height is usually the first thing considered). I don’t abide ANY child abuse and I have grave concerns how just popping a cartoonishly anime head on a questionable body often gets a pass. 8O

Nonetheless, I have had mainly smaller gurls. IMHO they are just as enjoyable as larger doll especially since I am not fighting with a lot of dead weight or managing extra long limbs. Height is certainly is a matter of perspective, but to me a womanly figure of a developed hourglass figure, well formed breasts and wide hips should be fine regardless of height.

As recommended above ElsaBabe and Irokebijin thru SexDollCanada are a few of the tried and tested. Seems these two vendors work with you to ensure the doll will pass enforcement concerns.

There are some small dolls and big dolls out there, only you can determine what works best for you and your situation.
:plaidskirt:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Splittie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Splittie »

HoneyHose wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:17 am Hi Splittie,
First, welcome to TDF and hope you enjoy the comradery and learning here!
I too started with a fleshlight, and accidentally stumbled across the idea of a doll, but dove into the deep end, and got a full-sized doll that, while good for the sex, has become a companion I have all over the apartment, particularly in my office as I've worked from home for decades now.
Mid-July will make 2 years since Desiree arrived, but I've enjoyed every minute whether cuddling in bed or enjoying her presence as I work.
As you'll likely read here, a doll becomes more than formed silicone in ways you don't expect.
From a fellow Canuck, good luck with your decision, and don't be a stranger, eh!
Thank you for the encouragement HoneyHose. I admit to still being on the fence about the entire thing.

Then I take another look at the doll sites, and it gets me to thinking more favourably again. I guess that I want to avoid simply ending up with an expensive ornament that will live in my closet because it's just too unwieldy or takes too much effort.

I'd like to think that I'm not susceptible to a doll becoming some form of companion. I've seen videos of people taking theirs out shopping and the like and tbh, I can't imagine doing this, personally. That's just me though, I'd be far too shy.

If you started to see your doll as a companion, how did this happen for you? What exactly does it mean for you in day to day terms? Do you talk to your doll?

And an even bigger question as a dog owner....how on earth would you keep a doll clean and free of hair?!?! :D

Where did you order from and what doll do you have? Does your doll have a built in vagina or an insert, what are your thoughts on this?

When you have sex with Desiree, do you reposition her while doing so?

Splittie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Splittie »

Babel99 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:10 am In canada ...90 or 100 cm. Just to make sure, ask to a legitimate vendor in canada if they can be sold here. Check with SexDollCanada (a vendor here). I would be careful with that size of doll not to be tagged by the custom. I think that dolls under 130cm in canada are banned or heavily scrutinized.

Just calling heads up ... double check if they are legal or not to avoid trouble with the law.
Thank you for the warning...SexDollCanada was the company I was looking at as I'd assumed the dolls would have already been imported and have made it past the border. Is this not always the case with them?

INFORMATIONS