www.irontechdoll.com

170 CM Real Lady S30 Rita Review.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: 170 CM Real Lady S30 Rita Review.

Post by john1972 »

Ginger wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:59 am Thank you so much for this detailed review I'm waiting for my first doll to arrive so this was really helpful
You are very welcome.
I hope to see some great photos of your girl when you get her :thumbs_up:

Covergirl169
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Covergirl169 »

Very nice... I appreciate the help with posting your photos

Leviathan777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Leviathan777 »

Very Very sexy real lady 😉

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Covergirl169 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:22 am Very nice... I appreciate the help with posting your photos
You are very welcome..
If you have any questions feel free to send me a message.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Leviathan777 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:51 am Very Very sexy real lady 😉
Yes she is quite the girl :)
I am glad you like her.
Click my photo only link in my signature section and in the list is a link to Brandy's photo thread :thumbs_up:

Jrizzblue1441
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jrizzblue1441 »

So tell me right you said on the real lady body right went out the gell on the butt is still squeezable and soft without it because my opinion when I was telling you before in the beginning I'm thinking about getting the partly soft cause it's better with the gel though not the softer gel the regular gel cuz I'm getting an electric hip with it too and the auto sucking I wanted to ask you though what do you know about the 160 right give me an example if they would have the 160 real lady with the Fuller arms and everything you think it's more better and more suitable for the 160 real lady version cause I'm thinking like lease July they're going to release it I'm just so happy and excited man cause I just want to buy me one when it comes out the 160 versions not the one 170 cause like you said it's tall and it's way too heavy to manage when you have a shorter one like the 160 is easy to manage because of the fact the legs are shorter but the ultra soft on the other hand is too fragile but put it this way what if you have a tight skeleton though with the ultra soft body you think everything is going to be in place and hold and hard to be torn if it's in the soft silicone with a softer ultra soft body.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Jrizzblue1441 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:49 pm So tell me right you said on the real lady body right went out the gell on the butt is still squeezable and soft without it because my opinion when I was telling you before in the beginning I'm thinking about getting the partly soft cause it's better with the gel though not the softer gel the regular gel cuz I'm getting an electric hip with it too and the auto sucking I wanted to ask you though what do you know about the 160 right give me an example if they would have the 160 real lady with the Fuller arms and everything you think it's more better and more suitable for the 160 real lady version cause I'm thinking like lease July they're going to release it I'm just so happy and excited man cause I just want to buy me one when it comes out the 160 versions not the one 170 cause like you said it's tall and it's way too heavy to manage when you have a shorter one like the 160 is easy to manage because of the fact the legs are shorter but the ultra soft on the other hand is too fragile but put it this way what if you have a tight skeleton though with the ultra soft body you think everything is going to be in place and hold and hard to be torn if it's in the soft silicone with a softer ultra soft body.
I would contact them and see if there is any way for them to send you samples of the silicone..
Personally I would not want any softer then mine is..
She had mild dents on her in parts just from the sleeping bag she was wrapped in inside the box..
Of course you can rub these out over time if you keep at it..
They have smoothed out quite a bit since I got her..
But softer silicones are known for denting and scratching much more easy then harder silicones..
You just need to be aware of this and be extra careful with a softer doll.
Now there newer extra soft stuff they are showing on social media, Ehh I think its too soft honestly..
If she just stands up when not being used leaning against a pillow she would probably be fine but if you plan
on leaving her in bed id be worried about extremely soft silicone deforming from laying on her back in bed for long periods of time.
But I could be wrong..
You should really ask them about this..

Jrizzblue1441
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jrizzblue1441 »

Question right do you know any chance do you think when they going to release the second reallady doll cause I know it takes a while they working on the mold I'm guessing they going to probably release it probably on August just like the first reallady I'm just assuming I'm not sure cause I want the real lady so bad but I just waiting for the 160 version to come.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Jrizzblue1441 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:33 am Question right do you know any chance do you think when they going to release the second reallady doll cause I know it takes a while they working on the mold I'm guessing they going to probably release it probably on August just like the first reallady I'm just assuming I'm not sure cause I want the real lady so bad but I just waiting for the 160 version to come.
I will ask and let you know or have them respond on this thread.. :thumbs_up:

Jrizzblue1441
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jrizzblue1441 »

Bro to be honest irontech is the best number one the best number iorntech I looked at zelex sle and to be honest I still don't like it because of the oil leak I heard about it the smell is terrible and I'm still not giving up on irontech reallady bro lol the way how I feel right now I'm so high right now and it made me realize that if I had mines right now it will feel so much like a real human like I want to ask you this question right when you touch your real lady doll dose it feels like Goosebumps do you feel real veins when you squeeze the arms does it feels like a muscle when you squeeze on the butt cheeks right it does not feel like a water balloon does it feels like a gel mixed with a foam that feels like a hard touch mixed with a soft touch into it if you know what I mean when you cuddle with it does it feels like you cuddling with a woman it doesn't feel stiff as you cuddling with it doesn't it feels loosen up as you cuddling with it I'm just concerned that's all I'll just waiting for my second reallady to come out bro I was wondering if you give me a favor right if you can do a demonstration on your doll right like for example if you dress it to like wear like a sundress or something like that I feel like you should take a video and share that with me so I can see what it looks like cause I wanted to see what kind of clothes I can buy and stuff like that lol bro you're the best give me some updates okay buddy the thing is too bro Im a lean skinny dude only weight 115 lb 5 7 feet 1/2 so just imagine when I get the 160 reallady when the body comes out I just got to be smart about it just only think about the legs and the arms and just bend her over and pick her up the easy way you can and have faith.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Jrizzblue1441 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:35 am Bro to be honest irontech is the best number one the best number iorntech I looked at zelex sle and to be honest I still don't like it because of the oil leak I heard about it the smell is terrible and I'm still not giving up on irontech reallady bro lol the way how I feel right now I'm so high right now and it made me realize that if I had mines right now it will feel so much like a real human like I want to ask you this question right when you touch your real lady doll dose it feels like Goosebumps do you feel real veins when you squeeze the arms does it feels like a muscle when you squeeze on the butt cheeks right it does not feel like a water balloon does it feels like a gel mixed with a foam that feels like a hard touch mixed with a soft touch into it if you know what I mean when you cuddle with it does it feels like you cuddling with a woman it doesn't feel stiff as you cuddling with it doesn't it feels loosen up as you cuddling with it I'm just concerned that's all I'll just waiting for my second reallady to come out bro I was wondering if you give me a favor right if you can do a demonstration on your doll right like for example if you dress it to like wear like a sundress or something like that I feel like you should take a video and share that with me so I can see what it looks like cause I wanted to see what kind of clothes I can buy and stuff like that lol bro you're the best give me some updates okay buddy the thing is too bro Im a lean skinny dude only weight 115 lb 5 7 feet 1/2 so just imagine when I get the 160 reallady when the body comes out I just got to be smart about it just only think about the legs and the arms and just bend her over and pick her up the easy way you can and have faith.
Hello again ..
Ok so lets see how much I can answer here..
First how does she feel when I squeeze her?
Well I got the partly soft option because I normally only do photos with the girls so I gear myself more towards durability then I do softness..
But I can say she is still much softer then my other silicone dolls..
I requested the standard butt because I do know that really soft silicone can dent and get scratches and things much more easy then harder silicone
can and did not want a really soft squishy butt that might flatten when she is sitting for photos or something..
So at the moment I cant really tell you how much different the gel butt and the standard butt I have is ...
I can say that for a doll she feels very nice ..
She is soft in the right places and I like how good of a job they did on that with the model I have..
The amazing thing about these Real Lady is there skin ...
The details are crazy and you can see wrinkles , folds , pores and just tons of skin details all over the body..
Its quite amazing..

Now you asked if she feels like a real person when cuddling...
Well at the moment I have not really found any doll that feels like a real woman when cuddling..
Yeah they feel nice to cuddle but still they are not quite the same as a real woman..
Sexually wise ? Wow the softer silicone is amazing and I hate to ruin any woman's feelings but YES one of these could satisfy my sexual wants and
I could fully go without any real woman in the bedroom as long as I had brandy in the bed with me..
So yeah the newer softer silicones are great for sexual use ...

Now the main problem lots of people complain about right off is that softer silicones tend to be more sticky, shiny and cold feeling..
And I can say that yes the softer silicone that is used for Real Lady is more sticky feeling then my other silicone dolls with standard harder silicone..
We can hope that future silicone mixes will resolve this ..
I think that over time technology will evolve and the materials will just get better ..
I hope they can develop a whole new innovative weight reduction system in the next model as well..
For guys like you and me that are thinner and do not weight much I can say from personal experience that the model I have is VERY heavy..
And for someone starting out and this being there first doll I would be afraid that this model might be a bit much of a doll for someone starting out..
So I am looking forward to checking out new features and newer Real Lady models they release in the future :thumbs_up:

Its great that you are excited to see what newer models they come out with in the Real Lady line..
I am as well :).

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

Amazing review! I appreciate you answering everyone's questions. I am on the hunt for my next doll, and after having bought 4 dolls now, I'm being very careful with my next choice. I want a doll that will be a match for a real woman in the sexual pleasure area. I can't tell you how disheartening it is to spend 3k for a beautiful doll that ticks all the right buttons, and then when you get down to the nitty gritty, it doesn't work. Either the LHP is off so only one position is possible, or the texture of her sexual bits are too hard. Eventually the doll becomes more frustrating than fun.
From reading your answers and review I may have to investigate this Real Lady doll further. Hats off to you good sir.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Streaker wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 7:17 am Amazing review! I appreciate you answering everyone's questions. I am on the hunt for my next doll, and after having bought 4 dolls now, I'm being very careful with my next choice. I want a doll that will be a match for a real woman in the sexual pleasure area. I can't tell you how disheartening it is to spend 3k for a beautiful doll that ticks all the right buttons, and then when you get down to the nitty gritty, it doesn't work. Either the LHP is off so only one position is possible, or the texture of her sexual bits are too hard. Eventually the doll becomes more frustrating than fun.
From reading your answers and review I may have to investigate this Real Lady doll further. Hats off to you good sir.
Thanks man for the great comments..
So there is one thing I would check into with these dolls if sexual use is gonna be a very important factor for you..
When I was doing the order form I was kinda set back by the tons of choices they offered me for all sorts of interesting shapes and textures
for the inside of the vagina lol...
Many here say its a great thing and they love it..
Well here was the thing...
When I had sex with a real woman I was able to go for a nice amount of time and both of us where satisfied ..
But after my divorce and then my next possible future wife suddenly passed away I finally gave up on woman and started to delve into the entire doll
market..
I found that my sexual drive was still fine but the amount of time it took for me to get off was much shorter..
This is fine I suppose because these dolls do not complain lol..
But I like to enjoy the act and wanted to make things last a bit longer lol.
I found out that for me anyway the issues where that most of the dolls I had tried over the years where just to tight , Too much strange textures inside
that over stimulate you making the entire act last not near as long :(.
Some people have the opposite problems and these fancy textures and things help them so they can get off at all ..

But for me my goal was to try and find a doll that could give me that same kinda feel that most of the woman I had been with during my life had..
First off TPE was the best thing I found..
TPE was soft but yet not too loose feeling..
But TPE is not really the most durable material and not the most realistic looking either.
Over the years I started to steer more towards the silicone dolls as those where more durable and looked a lot more real as well..
But again there vagina system was just too hard , Too firm , Too tight blah blah ..

Now recently doll companies are working with softer silicone mixes and this is a great improvement to the feel of the dolls sexual areas..
So my first thing I asked Irontech was "Umm can I just order her without any texture inside?" and they was like sure thing no problem just put
NONE in the order form..
Most people where like dude you are gonna hate that . Its gonna suck blah blah..
Well I can tell you this..
If you want a soft , Realistic feeling smoother more natural feeling vagina I would check this out ..
The first time I had sex with my Real Lady with this non textured vagina and the soft silicone I was like Oh my god this is it..
Finally out of all of the silicone dolls I own I can honestly say my Real Lady has the best feeling vagina of all of my silicone dolls..
And comes in at a very close second to some of my best TPE dolls and that is saying a lot :)..
The way my Real Lady is configured right now I could keep her in bed with me full time as a bed partner and she could be my primary sexual
companion..
No she is not perfect but I have yet to find a perfect doll ...
The market is expanding and tons of new advancements are coming about..
But for now I can say my Real Lady is for sure one of my best dolls for sexual feel that I own..

I normally like to keep my higher end dolls pretty much as photo models but dam man this Real Lady is sooooooo tempting to just keep in bed lol.

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

I know exactly what you're talking about. With a real woman, once she gets well lubricated, you're chasing the friction and sensation. That's where the fun is. With my silicone dolls, it's too much friction/sensation and that's why they make you finish so fast. If you go multiple rounds throughout the day with a silicone doll, you will end up with a raw dick. Then if you do have sex with a woman, the sensation is dull because your dick is so raw from the hard sensation of the silicone and you either can't finish or have to work really hard for it. The tpe dolls I can go longer with, and they do mimic a real woman better, but I dread the cleaning of tpe oil off my dick, groin and stomach. Sometimes that stuff will stick to me for 3 or 4 days. The constant tackiness is tiring as well. Tpe gives you good immersion into sex, but it's almost like contracting a minor std in the process. :D
I appreciate the insight man 🙏

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Streaker wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 3:18 pm I know exactly what you're talking about. With a real woman, once she gets well lubricated, you're chasing the friction and sensation. That's where the fun is. With my silicone dolls, it's too much friction/sensation and that's why they make you finish so fast. If you go multiple rounds throughout the day with a silicone doll, you will end up with a raw dick. Then if you do have sex with a woman, the sensation is dull because your dick is so raw from the hard sensation of the silicone and you either can't finish or have to work really hard for it. The tpe dolls I can go longer with, and they do mimic a real woman better, but I dread the cleaning of tpe oil off my dick, groin and stomach. Sometimes that stuff will stick to me for 3 or 4 days. The constant tackiness is tiring as well. Tpe gives you good immersion into sex, but it's almost like contracting a minor std in the process. :D
I appreciate the insight man 🙏
You are welcome .
Feel free to ask anything.
I was hoping that Irontech would speak up and answer a few things as well...

INFORMATIONS