www.wmdolls.com

She arrived safely, all 91 pounds

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
EmmaLover

Re: She arrived safely, all 91 pounds

Post by EmmaLover »

I love my heaviest doll the most :)

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

AtPeace wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:12 am Hello all, my WMDoll arrived. I am very pleased with its quality and texture. I was shocked when she was put on the scale as she weighed 90.4 pounds. The data and measurement tab at Rosemary Doll said the weight should be 83. All said and done, I like the advanced S-TPE, feet and hands look real good, gorgeous face and OMG breasts. 5'9" D Cup.

Congrats AtPeace, the added weight could be from options you picked, for example, gel (such as gel breasts of butt) add on the pounds. Enjoy! 🙂
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

She is BEAUTIFUL.

Her breasts look fantastic. I can only imagine how they feel in S TPE! Some more photos, maybe a short video of those STPE gel breasts would be amazing too lol :whistle: :whistle:
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

AtPeace
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by AtPeace »

Attachments
175cm D-cup TPE Sex Doll (1) (2).mp4
(831.53 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
20240212_170404.mp4
(24.68 MiB) Downloaded 84 times

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

She’s a beauty, congrats! I guess at 175cm that’s where the weight is coming from … a tall girl! And she’s a slim build too. Maybe it’s the hair thats putting that extra weight :)
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Congrats! As the first owner of STPE on this forum that I'm aware of, I'm very curious your thoughts about this new material and how it compares with regular TPE. If it is as soft as regular without most of the humbug that regular has with cleaning powdering and so on. Hopefully you have a good experience with it!

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Interesting. I also had the theory in mind that support could actually weaken your back. I still ordered one anyway.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Sexybition

Post by Sexybition »

WOW ! Congratulations ! I wish you two a lot of happiness

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations AtPeace :multi: and welcome to your beautiful lady! :angel: 💖
Happy dollymoon! :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

AtPeace
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by AtPeace »

bbc3 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:35 am Congrats! As the first owner of STPE on this forum that I'm aware of, I'm very curious your thoughts about this new material and how it compares with regular TPE. If it is as soft as regular without most of the humbug that regular has with cleaning powdering and so on. Hopefully you have a good experience with it!
I think the material is fantastic. And just barely a hint of chemical odor out of the box, unlike others that are strong and lasts for weeks. Unusually realistic touch feel for smoothness and stretch. With improvements like this, just imagine things 10 years from now.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Congratulations on your new arrival! That is still my favorite face, even 8 years later!
Eleanor marveling at a younger image of herself.
Eleanor marveling at a younger image of herself.
20240226_135531.jpg (796.76 KiB) Viewed 431 times
May she bring you much joy in the years to come!
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

AtPeace
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by AtPeace »

SxDolled wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:55 pm
AtPeace wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:12 am Hello all, my WMDoll arrived. I am very pleased with its quality and texture. I was shocked when she was put on the scale as she weighed 90.4 pounds. The data and measurement tab at Rosemary Doll said the weight should be 83. All said and done, I like the advanced S-TPE, feet and hands look real good, gorgeous face and OMG breasts. 5'9" D Cup.

Congrats AtPeace, the added weight could be from options you picked, for example, gel (such as gel breasts of butt) add on the pounds. Enjoy! 🙂
You have a very nice website. Clean, great color, very tasteful. Your prices are really good. I could have saved some money ordering through and also send business your way. Next time.

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

Congrats, AtPeace, she's a beauty!

We're in need of a "girls in glasses" thread :mrgreen:
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

AtPeace wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:39 am
SxDolled wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:55 pm

You have a very nice website. Clean, great color, very tasteful. Your prices are really good. I could have saved some money ordering through and also send business your way. Next time.

Wow! Thank you for your extremely kind words! I look forward to working with and assisting you in future 🙏
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Treepusher wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:36 pm Don’t you just love getting attractive exercise equipment?

Really makes you enjoy those workouts!
It’s the best way to workout do yoga, how fucking lucky we are!!!! If you’d told me this 15 years ago, can you imagine the shape I be in now. WOW
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

INFORMATIONS