climaxdoll.

Foot fetish?

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
Arisa_

Foot fetish?

Post by Arisa_ »

Does anyone know if this is legit ... https://silicone-feet.com/

Stumbled across the site whilst web searching on non-bolt standing feet. Admittedly, I do have a bit of a thing for feet hence why I ordered non-bolt standing feet. But as realistic as many of doll feet are nowadays, I still think feet is still lacking e.g. comparing to advancements with hands. So what Silicone Feet is offering, I could see fulfilling a foot fetisher’s fantasies! :wink:
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Foot fetish?

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Yes they are for real and by many accounts they are awesome and well made. There are even several versions and a handful of different vendors with both TPE and silicone.

I have the TPE ones found here from onahole.com:
https://www.onahole.com/products/succub ... -foot-fuck
They are a reliable, fast and give updates during shipping. This toy is a bit floppy but fun and sexy…something different but scratches that foot fetish itch and works really well with stockings and dress up with heels.👠

Some reading links off TDF I recommend if you are considering:

https://www.mysextoyguide.com/best-foot-masturbator/

https://sexualalpha.com/foot-fetish-sex-toys/

Keep us foot freaks updated if you make a purchase
:plaidskirt:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:11 am Yes they are for real and by many accounts they are awesome and well made. There are even several versions and a handful of different vendors with both TPE and silicone.

I have the TPE ones found here from onahole.com:
https://www.onahole.com/products/succub ... -foot-fuck
They are a reliable, fast and give updates during shipping. This toy is a bit floppy but fun and sexy…something different but scratches that foot fetish itch and works really well with stockings and dress up with heels.👠

Some reading links off TDF I recommend if you are considering:

https://www.mysextoyguide.com/best-foot-masturbator/

https://sexualalpha.com/foot-fetish-sex-toys/

Keep us foot freaks updated if you make a purchase
Thanks SinsuaLuvr. I never realise how much of a market there is out there for realistic silicone/TPE feet! I saw a few on Amazon and a fairly realistic one like the silicone-feet.com ones from Zishine (has a Youtube channel too!).
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)

Iwaswondering
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Iwaswondering »

Arisa_ wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:27 pm Does anyone know if this is legit ... https://silicone-feet.com/

Stumbled across the site whilst web searching on non-bolt standing feet. Admittedly, I do have a bit of a thing for feet hence why I ordered non-bolt standing feet. But as realistic as many of doll feet are nowadays, I still think feet is still lacking e.g. comparing to advancements with hands. So what Silicone Feet is offering, I could see fulfilling a foot fetisher’s fantasies! :wink:
I have my first doll on the way. It's an SE Doll Silicone Pro. I made sure the feet looked good before I purchased her. I can't wait to put her feet on my face 🤣

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Arisa_ wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:27 pm
I have my first doll on the way. It's an SE Doll Silicone Pro. I made sure the feet looked good before I purchased her. I can't wait to put her feet on my face 🤣
I agree it’s hard to find dolls with realistic details within the legs and feet. Usually the emphasis is breasts.

Looking forward to hearing more about you upcoming SE Pro
:multi:
Sin's Sanctum
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

I haven’t shopped for any feet in a few years, but I have two pairs which regularly appear with my Minis.

IMG_1104.jpeg
IMG_1104.jpeg (3.07 MiB) Viewed 444 times

I’m pretty sure 2 sets will never be enough. There are an awful lot of heels in my house… :whistle:

Iwaswondering
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Iwaswondering »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:55 pm
Arisa_ wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:27 pm
I agree it’s hard to find dolls with realistic details within the legs and feet. Usually the emphasis is breasts.

Looking forward to hearing more about you upcoming SE Pro
Yea for sure!

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

I couldn’t help myself .. ordered placed! As much as I wanted to go for the “Perfect” grade where they say one won’t be able to tell the difference between fake and real … I went one grade down for the Super Platinum. I figured I didn’t really need every single detail (flaws included) of the actual model’s foot for which it was based LOL

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

I’ll be very interested to see what you get! I feel like I got lucky with the first pair I bought in 2020. I ordered them from a Chinese seller on eB and didn’t really know what I was gonna get.

They are molded from an actual woman’s feet out of silicone. While there is no painting, just the fair-skinned flesh coloring of the silicone, their detail is excellent. Bonus for me is that they have a fairly high arch and are a US size 5.5-6, exactly my preference… 🥰

A couple years later, I ordered some TPE feet from Amz, and they are not nearly as nice. Again, molded from a real woman’s feet, but the mid-foot is too thick. My suspicion is that when they put the “bone” inside each foot to build the mold, they actually expanded the foot. Either that, or it’s a case of re-casting from a copy, not the original. Regardless, the 2nd pair is missing the subtle elegance of the first.

Good luck with your purchase! Pics will be required… :whistle:

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Received my realistic silicone feet about a week ago. Apologies but just hadn’t got around to taking photos and I will in time. But I can confirm the pictures on their website is exact to what I received. No touch-ups on colour or details. What you see on the website is what you get! And OMG … these are realistic! I got the “Super Platinum Silicone” grade with full foot movement. The texture and detail is amazing. Well articulated toes so no floppy rubbery toes here! It’s well weighted so it’s like real-life … disclaimer - the fact that I have not actually held a decapitated human foot .. thank goodness! … I can’t say for sure it’s the same weight. The weight is true enough to what a real human foot would feel like whilst still attached to her owner :)

In the absence of my own photos, here is a couple from the website and trust me when I say, these are true to life of what you get.
Attachments
DSC07030_1 1000.jpeg
DSC07030_1 1000.jpeg (214.41 KiB) Viewed 231 times
DSC06990_1 1000.jpeg
DSC06990_1 1000.jpeg (212.23 KiB) Viewed 231 times
DSC06984_1 1000.jpeg
DSC06984_1 1000.jpeg (176.65 KiB) Viewed 231 times

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Congrats! Hope to see some of your actual photos at some point. Those shipped relatively fast!
Did you get the right/left pair?
What size shoes fit yours?
Sin's Sanctum

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:07 pm Congrats! Hope to see some of your actual photos at some point. Those shipped relatively fast!
Did you get the right/left pair?
What size shoes fit yours?
Thanks. Yes, I’ll try and get around to some photos this week some time.
I sacrificed the “Perfect” grade to justify getting a pair. The Perfect grade is so-called indistinguishable from a real human foot. Based on what I have experienced with the Super Platinum Silicone grade … oh my, I would love to see what that Perfect grade be like … but just over my price range.
There are different models to select from and the one I got was a so-called 25 y/o Kathleen size EU40.

Rguy13
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Rguy13 »

Those are some beautiful feet. I wonder what the model looked like that they were molded from.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Rguy13 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:09 pm Those are some beautiful feet. I wonder what the model looked like that they were molded from.
We may never know what the model looked like. It’s an interesting concept. I have noticed that many amazing singers are also gorgeous…. Even if they are not famous.

But for many with leg and foot fetishes, a persons’ facial beauty can have weak or no correlation. IMHO A perfect set of feet and legs can make someone utterly irresistible when others consider her to be wholly unattractive.

Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder.
Sin's Sanctum

Frozen+
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Frozen+ »

Petal wants to show you her toes-
Attachments
20240302_152417.jpg
20240302_152417.jpg (788.36 KiB) Viewed 174 times

INFORMATIONS