Starpery.com

Adding Air/More gel to factory Gel Butts

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Adding Air/More gel to factory Gel Butts

Post by cycleingking »

bytesailr wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:17 pm
I'm still seeing a very tiny amount of leakage, of what looks like the gel that I injected (I Hope!!). It's the same very liquidy substance. I really hope it's not the actual original butt gel.

For the repair, do you have any good videos you've seen?

Would this Sil-poxy work you think? Most of the ones supplied by doll vendors seem pretty overpriced to me. Even though this one isn't that low cost either.
https://www.amazon.ca/SIL-Poxy-Silicone ... r=8-2&th=1

Would you attempt to inject any of the sil-poxy into the hole? Or just put it on the surface of it on the outside?

I'll be away from my doll for a couple weeks coming up and was hoping to do the repair before I left, but I won't be able to get this Sil-poxy in time. Not sure what I can do to "stop the bleeding" in the short term until I can get that Sil-poxy when I return. Would you recommend anything in the short term before I can get the Sil-poxy?

Cheers!
This is the one I have at about half the cost if that helps: https://www.amazon.com/Smooth-Sil-poxy- ... 9hdGY&th=1

I have not seen any videos for this specific type of repair unfortunately. I'd imagine any repairs folks have done after inflating breasts would be similar though.

Ya know, I too have thought about using the syringe to administer a small amount of glue. I would not go into the cavity fully just enough at the top silicone layer. I am sorry, but I have no direct experience to share right now however as I have not needed to do that yet. I would however suggest you to seal with whatever you have on hand if you are going away for a little while. Sounds like you need to address that prior if possible. In a pinch, even using regular elmers glue can possibly help and its completely removable as it does not bond with Silicone but could help to slow things down enough for ya! Another idea would be just to make a tourniquet wrapped in plastic wrap or something for a temporary seal to add some pressure.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

bytesailr
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bytesailr »

cycleingking wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:23 pm
This is the one I have at about half the cost if that helps: https://www.amazon.com/Smooth-Sil-poxy- ... 9hdGY&th=1

I have not seen any videos for this specific type of repair unfortunately. I'd imagine any repairs folks have done after inflating breasts would be similar though.

Ya know, I too have thought about using the syringe to administer a small amount of glue. I would not go into the cavity fully just enough at the top silicone layer. I am sorry, but I have no direct experience to share right now however as I have not needed to do that yet. I would however suggest you to seal with whatever you have on hand if you are going away for a little while. Sounds like you need to address that prior if possible. In a pinch, even using regular elmers glue can possibly help and its completely removable as it does not bond with Silicone but could help to slow things down enough for ya! Another idea would be just to make a tourniquet wrapped in plastic wrap or something for a temporary seal to add some pressure.
Hi CK,

I'm happy to report I found a local distributor who had the exact Smooth-On Sil-Poxy I was looking for. This product is amazing! There's also a video on repairing a silicone mold on their website, pretty informative.
https://www.smooth-on.com/products/sil-poxy/

So first I repaired the small hole on the underside of the butt from the first injection, let it dry and cure for 24 hrs. All good, no further leaking, seems very solid and blends in very well with both the colour and texture of the silicone.

Now tonight I've just done a full insertion of about 450 mL or so of Ultrasound Clear Gel, using the same injector you recommended.
Gel: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0CMWLJ318?ref ... tails&th=1
Injector: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B074TFYT6M?psc ... ct_details

Note: I really like this injector for this use vs a needle for a couple reasons.
1) the smallest needle in the kit with the sharp point and hole on the side of the needle is ideal for this. This way the hole is barely compromised by the need since the sharp point goes straight in, without cutting any material away like a needle with a straight hole does.
2) the size of the pump is good, and ability to remove the needle and leave it in the doll is great so as to not make any extra holes during the injection.

I did the injection from the top of both butt cheeks, for a few reasons, 1) using gravity to my advantage so to have no chance of leakage or any accidents, 2) she could be standing in her upright doll stand for stability. 3) gravity would also help the gel settle from the top down.

Results are amazing! I did a hair-dryer warm up on the whole butt for about 5-10 mins prior to injection. I injected about 9 full pumps of the injector into each cheek. And finally repaired the holes with some sil-poxy using the small needle injection into each hole after the fact. This worked well! I can barely notice the holes now, and it hasn't even cured overnight yet.

See some pics of the process and final results!

Before:
Before Injection 1.jpeg
Before Injection 1.jpeg (2.93 MiB) Viewed 345 times
Before Injection 2.jpeg
Before Injection 2.jpeg (3.02 MiB) Viewed 345 times
Before Injection 3.jpeg
Before Injection 3.jpeg (1.91 MiB) Viewed 345 times
Before Injection 4.jpeg
Before Injection 4.jpeg (2.68 MiB) Viewed 345 times
During:
After 1st Cheek 1.jpeg
After 1st Cheek 1.jpeg (2.23 MiB) Viewed 345 times
After 1st Cheek 2.jpeg
After 1st Cheek 2.jpeg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 345 times
During 2nd Cheek Injection.jpeg
During 2nd Cheek Injection.jpeg (2.61 MiB) Viewed 345 times
Final Results:
Final Results 1.jpeg
Final Results 1.jpeg (2.89 MiB) Viewed 345 times
Final Results 2.jpeg
Final Results 2.jpeg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 345 times
Final Results 3.jpeg
Final Results 3.jpeg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 345 times
Final Results after Hole Repair.jpeg
Final Results after Hole Repair.jpeg (2.29 MiB) Viewed 345 times

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

bytesailr wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:24 am
Hi CK,

I'm happy to report I found a local distributor who had the exact Smooth-On Sil-Poxy I was looking for. This product is amazing! There's also a video on repairing a silicone mold on their website, pretty informative.
https://www.smooth-on.com/products/sil-poxy/

So first I repaired the small hole on the underside of the butt from the first injection, let it dry and cure for 24 hrs. All good, no further leaking, seems very solid and blends in very well with both the colour and texture of the silicone.

Now tonight I've just done a full insertion of about 450 mL or so of Ultrasound Clear Gel, using the same injector you recommended.
Gel: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0CMWLJ318?ref ... tails&th=1
Injector: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B074TFYT6M?psc ... ct_details

Note: I really like this injector for this use vs a needle for a couple reasons.
1) the smallest needle in the kit with the sharp point and hole on the side of the needle is ideal for this. This way the hole is barely compromised by the need since the sharp point goes straight in, without cutting any material away like a needle with a straight hole does.
2) the size of the pump is good, and ability to remove the needle and leave it in the doll is great so as to not make any extra holes during the injection.

I did the injection from the top of both butt cheeks, for a few reasons, 1) using gravity to my advantage so to have no chance of leakage or any accidents, 2) she could be standing in her upright doll stand for stability. 3) gravity would also help the gel settle from the top down.

Results are amazing! I did a hair-dryer warm up on the whole butt for about 5-10 mins prior to injection. I injected about 9 full pumps of the injector into each cheek. And finally repaired the holes with some sil-poxy using the small needle injection into each hole after the fact. This worked well! I can barely notice the holes now, and it hasn't even cured overnight yet.

OMG, those are some very impressive results! Glad you did not abandon it. Definitely worth the effort and your experience should help others if they too decide to do what we've done! BRAVO.

Such a great idea going from the top. I am glad I have waited adding more gel, now I am for sure gonna go from the top because I think your gravity approach looks a bit more pronounced and created more of a shelf, and I am a FAN :lol:

In the meantime I am gonna continue rocking out to this jam
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Great work bytesailr! Love to see more pics!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

xobbedolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xobbedolls »

I am waiting to get my 160J and Im gonna try this as well, results are fantastic for sure!

atilla
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by atilla »

Great job guys 👏, you gave me an idea how to resolve flat butt problems with tall zelex ladies 👍

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Such a great idea...enlarge the butts!!! Great info.

AnimeM
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AnimeM »

I wonder, the gel can be injected at fingers to replace the wires ?
Live the myth of love anywhere, anytime...

Yuki (my love)
https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=15940

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

AnimeM wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:22 pm I wonder, the gel can be injected at fingers to replace the wires ?
I'm going to say not really. If you took the time to hollow out the finger area and carefully reseal the incisions, it's theoretically possible. I think you'd be better off using polyfill though.

The reason this works is because (we're pretty sure) Zelex designed the cheeks with a fully encapsulated air pocket. So when the gel goes in, it stays put. Most dolls are made of a solid material throughout via the production process, so there is no cavity to inject a gel into. Which is why injecting into the fingers without an extensive modification wouldn't work.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

INFORMATIONS