realsexdoll.com

New to this forum and relatively new to dolls.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Pexter

New to this forum and relatively new to dolls.

Post by Pexter »

I started window shopping for dolls for about two years ago mostly as a result of being locked down during the Covid pandemic and looking for something new on the internet. The more dolls I saw, the more I wanted one just to have. More of a novelty than anything else.

I finally said, "Oh what the hell?" and took the plunge last summer. My only regret is that I didn't look for and buy a doll sooner.

Have two dolls now, a 140cm elf and 150cm regular female.

I have taken over a hundred pictures of them in different outfits in different settings and I can't wait to post pictures of them.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: New to this forum and relatively new to dolls.

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to TDF Pexter! :multi: If you like dolls, this is the place to be! :mrgreen: We look forward to seeing your ladies! :angel: :angel: 📸✨😍
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Pexter wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:44 am I started window shopping for dolls for about two years ago mostly as a result of being locked down during the Covid pandemic and looking for something new on the internet. The more dolls I saw, the more I wanted one just to have. More of a novelty than anything else.

I finally said, "Oh what the hell?" and took the plunge last summer. My only regret is that I didn't look for and buy a doll sooner.
Many of us know that feeling.
Pexter wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:44 am

Have two dolls now, a 140cm elf and 150cm regular female.

I have taken over a hundred pictures of them in different outfits in different settings and I can't wait to post pictures of them.
Good stuff- post away, m8.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Welcome to TDF! I also began my doll journey during the quarantine, a bit earlier in 2021. It's such a wonderful life style and hobby.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Pexter
Welcome to TDF. Hope you and your girls have lots of fun here. We would all love to meet your girls but you need to make five posts first. You have already made two so only three more to go. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Welcome to TDF Pexter! I look forward to seeing your girls 😊
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Welcome to TDF, Pexter!
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Welcome to TDF! I cant wait to see your pics. Elves are always appreciated! 👍🤗
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Hi Pexter,
Welcome to TDF and visit often as you're among friends now!
Looking forward to checking out the forum of your ladies!

Pexter

Post by Pexter »

Thank you all for welcoming me to the Doll Forum. I love to take pictures of my dolls in various outfits so I am very happy to have found a place to post them. I also enjoy the great pics of other peoples dolls.

Let me introduce you to Hanna. She is 5'0", 74lbs, and 30x22x33in (152cm, 33.6kg, and 76x56x84cm). Her beautiful red hair is 100% human hair. I took these pictures with my phone so they are not the best.

I decided to go petite with an athletic build because quite frankly, I was worried about being able to handle a heavier doll. At 74lbs, dressing her is a real workout but way more fun than going to the gym.

In the two weeks since I joined, I have loaded my first album on The Doll Album, Hanna from the movie "Hanna." https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... lbum=12074. I also entered Hanna in the February 2024 Cat A Challenge "Dressing for V-Day" and February 2024 CAT B Challenge "Portrait"
Hanna 24.jpg
Hanna 24.jpg (512.22 KiB) Viewed 191 times
Hanna 25.jpg
Hanna 25.jpg (521.97 KiB) Viewed 191 times
Hanna 27.jpg
Hanna 27.jpg (491.06 KiB) Viewed 191 times
Hanna 26.jpg
Hanna 26.jpg (775.13 KiB) Viewed 191 times
.. and no, Hanna does not have big feet. Just a bit of padding between her standing feet and her socks. Learned that one the hard way.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hanna is simply gorgeous, those blue eyes are just beautiful. I could easily get lost in those eyes. Keep up the excellent work, I would love to see more of Hanna and you other doll as well. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Pexter wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:43 pm Thank you all for welcoming me to the Doll Forum. I love to take pictures of my dolls in various outfits so I am very happy to have found a place to post them. I also enjoy the great pics of other peoples dolls.

Let me introduce you to Hanna. She is 5'0", 74lbs, and 30x22x33in (152cm, 33.6kg, and 76x56x84cm). Her beautiful red hair is 100% human hair. I took these pictures with my phone so they are not the best.

I decided to go petite with an athletic build because quite frankly, I was worried about being able to handle a heavier doll. At 74lbs, dressing her is a real workout but way more fun than going to the gym.
Welcome to Hanna! She is beautiful, Pexter. My Isabella came with an auburnish tint to her light-brown hair, but actually looks even better being a dark-brown brunette recently. I would be interested to see what Hanna looks like as a brunette, too (our girls like to have fashion options, you know). :wink:

I can understand about wanting to go with an athletic build, that's what I did with Isabella, too. She's a little over 80 pounds and is definitely two handfuls for me, so we don't spend a lot of time dancing. Like you said, normal activity is enough of a workout. :D

Also, as another TDF member told me here (when I was apologizing for my cellphone pics of Isa, as it's the only thing I take), most cellphones have really-decent to great camera resolution these days (which is why normal "recreational" cameras don't exist with anyone other than serious photographers much anymore). I find cellphone pics can even tend to add a very "natural" feel to them, much like as if you were looking at her from across the room, as opposed to looking at a "glamor" shot of her.
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

My1stLover4Soul
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by My1stLover4Soul »

Hello everyone, I'm also new member and fascinated with dolls, (glad I'm not only one). So, I it's been a while since I used toys and play with them. Several years ago I purchased my first torso doll just to try.... and we know the rest :) now I'm testing other toys and brands and thinking to purchase one life size princess. Thank you for your attention, need to write more posts ;)

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

My1stLover4Soul wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:07 pm Hello everyone, I'm also new member and fascinated with dolls, (glad I'm not only one).
Hi My1stLover4Soul! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

INFORMATIONS