https://sxdolled.com/

How Do You Dry Your Sex Doll's Cavities? 🤔

SxDolled, where your fantasies come to life! As a registered Australian company nestled in Sydney, we proudly serve as authorised resellers for top-tier sex doll brands. Dive into our diverse collections, all priced competitively – and yes, we price match! Enjoy the freedom of customisation as you craft your dream love dolls. Plus, we handle everything, from free express shipping to customs clearance and taxes. At SxDolled, you're the captain of your desires, so kick back, relax, and feel free to visit us anytime for a friendly chat. Your ultimate fantasy awaits! https://sxdolled.com/
SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

How Do You Dry Your Sex Doll's Cavities? 🤔

Post by SxDolled »

Hey TDF Community,

I'm looking to update my blog article "how to dry your sex doll's vagina", https://sxdolled.com/blogs/the-sxdolled ... rt-version, or possibly write an entirely new article.

I'm reaching out to ask for all of your valuable inputs regarding your standard and/or creative drying techniques!

I believe all of your expertise will be incredibly insightful. Whether you have personal methods, standard tips, or creative solutions, I'd love to include them in our piece.

Your contributions will not only enrich our blog but also benefit all doll owners who are keen on learning effective techniques in doll care.

Please be as detailed as possible!

Your input is highly appreciated and will be credited accordingly in the article (unless you'd like to remain anonymous, please state so in your response) 😀

Thank you in advance!
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

PartThree

Re: How Do You Dry Your Sex Doll's Cavities? 🤔

Post by PartThree »

Microfiber sticks followed by white drying sticks. 2 each 15-30 minutes each. Then blow air through aquarium pump for 2 hours. Dries perfectly.
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Erin" (coming soon)
#3 later this year

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Another vote for absorbant microfiber cloths after cleaning, followed by drying sticks. Also, the disinfecting USB stick from Coeros for about 15 minutes.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

I use a combination of an aquariums pump and an air mattress inflator.

The pump shoots a good amount of water into the cavity. I use a 1/4 inch tubing for the pump and I sometimes just use my Nivea bodywash to help clean and disinfect. Afterwards I just rise it out with regular water.

I use a rather powerful air mattress inflater. After about 20 seconds, the motor warms up and it starts blowing warm air. It really helps dry it faster. I attach a 5\8 inch clear vinyl tubing to get to the very tip of the tunnel. This has worked wonders and it has dramatically increased the longevity of my dolls.

I use to use a microfiber towel wrapped on a wooden towel with my body wash. Works absolutely amazing. But it's much too aggressive and it really damages the vagina. I would not recommend.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

AtPeace

Post by AtPeace »

SxDolled wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:52 pm
Hey TDF Community,

I'm looking to update my blog article "how to dry your sex doll's vagina", https://sxdolled.com/blogs/the-sxdolled ... rt-version, or possibly write an entirely new article.

I'm reaching out to ask for all of your valuable inputs regarding your standard and/or creative drying techniques!

I believe all of your expertise will be incredibly insightful. Whether you have personal methods, standard tips, or creative solutions, I'd love to include them in our piece.

Your contributions will not only enrich our blog but also benefit all doll owners who are keen on learning effective techniques in doll care.

Please be as detailed as possible!

Your input is highly appreciated and will be credited accordingly in the article (unless you'd like to remain anonymous, please state so in your response) 😀

Thank you in advance!
I use the WMDoll intelligent clean system. It does washing, ultrasonic, drying and UV automatically.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

...aquariums pump only! (...overnight after cleaning!) :wink:
Cheers! :glou:

How I dry my dolls!.JPG
How I dry my dolls!.JPG (244.92 KiB) Viewed 537 times
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Disinfect with copious Hydrogen Peroxide.

Then dry with tampons. If there is residual moisture, insert another tampon, close legs to ensure maximal contact between orifice walls, and tampon. Works great.

I would like to be anonymous please.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

magnussam wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:30 am Disinfect with copious Hydrogen Peroxide.

Then dry with tampons. If there is residual moisture, insert another tampon, close legs to ensure maximal contact between orifice walls, and tampon. Works great.

I would like to be anonymous please.
I've just learned to start using Hydrogen Peroxide.

That said, for almost a year, I simply washed her out normally with soap and warm/hot water, then usually just let her drip dry. Any parts that remain wet (like in her mouth) I would probably dry with a clean towel/kitchen towel. Then to be totally safe I'd stick a tampon up her 1st and 2nd passage.

I don't dally about though, I don't leave her very long after before I clean her, usually 5 minutes tops. I also regularly check her passages with an endoscope.

In almost a year no problems so far.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello,

my doll likes to use women tampoon.

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

My method is pretty similar to what's been posted, but I want to bring up using a flute cleaning rod. I cut up small strips of sponge and insert them into the rod (where you normally put in the cloth). Then I use that first to get out a lot of the semen, and then I flush with soapy water and then rinse with cold water. Dry with diatom rods and an aquarium pump after.

Flute cleaning rod example:
Attachments
Flute-Cleaning-Rod---Plastic-CR-PFCR.jpg
Flute-Cleaning-Rod---Plastic-CR-PFCR.jpg (20.09 KiB) Viewed 482 times

MyDollIsHappy

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

I tried a lot of different things but tampons works best for my girl. I'm still experimenting what works best for the ros head.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Aquarium pump.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Just using dry sticks get the job done for me. Gotta make sure you don’t leave it in more than 3mins lol or you end up doing tug and war with your girl’s vagina
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Pussy69 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:23 pm Just using dry sticks get the job done for me. Gotta make sure you don’t leave it in more than 3mins lol or you end up doing tug and war with your girl’s vagina
That explains the tug-of-war I had to do this morning...
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

baphometric wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:48 pm My method is pretty similar to what's been posted, but I want to bring up using a flute cleaning rod. I cut up small strips of sponge and insert them into the rod (where you normally put in the cloth). Then I use that first to get out a lot of the semen, and then I flush with soapy water and then rinse with cold water. Dry with diatom rods and an aquarium pump after.

Flute cleaning rod example:
Oooh! Gun cleaning rods!...
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

INFORMATIONS