flexible Vagina insert Helper

Got an idea? Need an invention?
DollOwnerP
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

flexible Vagina insert Helper

Post by DollOwnerP »

Hello,

I created a longer and wider (in diameter) rod for a more ease of use insert Vagina sleeves.
in my opinion, the existing ones, you get delivered, are to short and small, more stretching than pushing, with the risk of poke through -

it's a very simple design, nothing fancy ... a 3D printable file as well as the source file are here:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/uz6dfl6g ... dgm5k&dl=0
(as well as two pictures)
ImageImage

Best Regards

DollOwnerP
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: flexible Vagina insert Helper

Post by DollOwnerP »

now with direct added pictures
1707877117947.jpg
1707877117947.jpg (4.02 MiB) Viewed 185 times
1707877117935.jpg
1707877117935.jpg (6.37 MiB) Viewed 185 times

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Thanks for real pictures. :)
Looks like an interesting solution.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

DollOwnerP
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DollOwnerP »

you're welcome, unfortunately (even being the Post owner) I cant Edit the post anymore (or I'm to stupid to find the option) - otherwise I would have changed the original one

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

As a poster you CAN edit your own post for a certain period of time after posting.
Look for a button that looks like a diagonal pencil in the top right of the post next to your image.
If it is there, then you can edit your own post.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

DollOwnerP
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DollOwnerP »

yeah, as you said " .... or a certain period of time after posting ..." I'm sur eit'S written somewhere, but seems "my time" for this post is over

INFORMATIONS